Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+14
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Jaden Masters (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Antoine Duvall (Beta)
Martin Crane (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Jason Brant (Beta)
Narrator
Monobear
18 posters

Day 1: Introductions

Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Day 1: Introductions - Page 13 Empty Re: Day 1: Introductions

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:26 pm

"Yeah!"

Lisa nodded, and positioned herself at the end of the hall. Though she wasn't in her racing chair, the long stretch was tempting. After a slow breath, she shot down half the hall before declining her speed and frowning.

"It's all or nothing, and it looks like I get nothing," she mumbled, clearly disappointed in the not-so-long hallway- or at least one clearly not long enough for her tastes.
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:27 pm

"Nothing wrong with some peace and quiet for now," Jordan shrugged, "...We'll be seeing them at dinner anyway." She tried to break it to Claire as gently as possible.

"The Trophy room sounds intriguing. It looks huge, you have to wonder what could be in there," Jordan imagined shelves upon shelves of trophies and that was enough to grab her interest, "How about that?" She asked, shaking herself from the mental images.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Cobalt followed after her briskly.  He kept opening his mouth as if to talk, but closed it quickly each time.  He satisfied himself with smiling and walking in stride with her, which was almost a jog for him.
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Jaden nodded enthusiastically. "All right. Headin out then." He pulled a theatrical spin to face the door, then walked out of the Music Room at a brisk pace.

After a quick check with his wrist, Jaden turned to the right and started trekking down the hallway.
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:30 pm

"WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU!' she screamed along, laughing and bobbing her head as she went. Her voice was cracking ever so slightly, but she was bolting the lyrics so loud they could probably heard from the hallway outside the dining room in full clarity.

She looked at Ruby and laughed, pointing out the mayo without missing a beat.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Jason held up a hand, expecting Caleb to throw it to him.

"Uh... I was thinking of kinda... using it as an apron. I might laundry my pants later, maybe when I get some more laundry." He looked almost apologetic.

When he realized the towel wasn't going to be thrown, he walked over and took it, wrapping it around his midsection and putting the ends inside his pants. "Besides, I think these pants are the dry-clean type. Just my luck."
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Claire seemed to agree with Jordan's logic. "Yes, I'd also like to see how it's organized. That's... somewhat my thing." She tried to pull another forced laugh but again it came out sounding nonhuman.

"L-let's go," she said, and stepped out into the Sitting Room, leaving the door open for Jordan.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Aris couldn't help but notice someone slightly familiar as she approached the dining room. "EY SHADY!" She called out, taking her hands out of her pockets. "WHADDA FIND?"

He looked like he was carrying something, at least.
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 pm

"Ah, I see. You do that then," Caleb replied. "I might find a place to properly hang up my coat. I didn't see any closets or bedrooms on the map. Any ideas?"
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:35 pm

From inside the Dining Room, Dark flinched as Aris approached, and nearly dropped his lilacs again.

"Ah! Do not!" He clutched his flowers with both arms and looked to see Aris approaching the Dining Room. "Oh. Only Aris. Ok. Why you're here?"
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Miranda flashed Antoine an apologetic smile once Jaden was out of the room. She quickly walked out, following the dancer.

"Maybe we can talk later if you don't wanna follow?" She said before she disappeared out the door.
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Ruby laughed even harder, as she wiped the mayonnaise away and licked her fingers clean. Spurts of giggling carried on for a few seconds until they finally subsided. Ruby put her hands on her hips and took a glance at the messy but very delectable looking sandwiches they had prepared together.

"Think we're ready to chow down!" she declared, picking up her plate. "C'mon, let's head on back in there. We'll clean up whenever."
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Jason blinked as Lisa raced ahead of him and Martin and ran after her. "W-whoa!" he said as he reached the end, breathing a bit heavy. "I didn't...t-that was pretty fast, Lisa!" he said in mild awe. "No wonder as to why you're a super high school level, huh?"
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Dakota fully absorbed herself in the map, barely noticing the others beginning to leave. Didn't matter because she was planning on leaving herself.

She tilted her head as she narrowed down her choices, "Pantry...Trophy Room...Sun Room..." She repeated this a few times, and then hummed "Eeenie Meenie Minie Mo" to herself.

Finally she got up and slouched towards the door.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:37 pm

"Maybe carry it?" Jason shrugged. "Dunno if you can put it somewhere. Though where are the rooms?"

Jason seemed a little curious now. "Bolted windows...no rooms... a mansion... What the heck's up here? Other than the price to make stuff like this?"
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)

SHSL : Comedian

Post by Antoine Duvall (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Antoine crossed his arms for a moment before addressing Miranda.

"I don't mind tagging along," he called out before turning to Dakota for a second.

"We'll see you at dinner?" he asked, winking as he strode out of the room to catch up to the two before waiting for a response.
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:39 pm

"Ruby, this is a mansion. They probably have people that clean up after us." she said with a sly grin. She picked up her messy, yet tasty sandwich and nodded. "Let's head in there, then!"

She walked back into the Dining Room, only to find Aris and Dark. "Oh, hi Sherlock! What's up? Something the matter? You look scared. Pretty flowers, by the way! Who they for? You hungry?"
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Martin watched Lisa zoom down the hallway in shock, "I-I didn't know we were racing!" He said, jogging to catch up to where she was.

"Looks like we'll have to find a door out before we can do any racing," he frowned. He was the outdoorsy type, "Have to admit, you're good." He added very quickly.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Aris made a small, amused noised under her breath at the sight of flowers in the Egyptian's hands when she walked in.

"Well, you finally got my name right." She admitted, drawing closer. She looked around briefly. "I'm looking to grab some food. Chips maybe." She shrugged.

She pointed at the flowers. "Where'd you find those? Eh, nevermind telling me. You had em. That's all anyone needs to know."
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Cobalt jogged in after Aris, pleasantly surprised to see the group expanded.

"Ah! Nice to see you again Dark! And you are...Rachel, right?" he asked as he approached the small crowd.
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:42 pm

"Well, in a field like this you don't find much competition. Especially for my age range." She chuckled for a moment. "Field! Like my last name." She gave a few awkward laughs before stopping, and instead reaching for the doorknob.

"Shall we?"
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Jordan slowly got up from the couch, a nearly tearful farewell. She caught up to Claire, staring at the bolted window once more.

"Organization, hmm?" She began, weaving her way through the chairs, "What is it you organize as a curator?" She made it to the door.
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm

The door to the Master Bedroom is locked, and therefore off limits at the moment.
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Dark looked down at his flowers, confused. "The Sun Room," he muttered. "Not big deal, I won't thief."

He curiously looked behind Aris at the two others entering the room. "I don't know Sherlock..." he said quietly. At the mention of food he lightened up. "I am hunger, yes! We getting food?"
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Jaden continued down the hallway, only momentarily glancing behind him to see if the others were following him or not. He reached the left and took it, passing by the Tea Room quickly. The next room on the right was the Dance Studio.

"Alright, now this is what I'm talkin' about!" Without further ado, he opened the door to the Dance Studio and went in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:36 pm