Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+14
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Jaden Masters (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Antoine Duvall (Beta)
Martin Crane (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Jason Brant (Beta)
Narrator
Monobear
18 posters

Day 1: Introductions

Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Day 1: Introductions - Page 8 Empty Re: Day 1: Introductions

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Lisa nodded, and wheeled over to the door to her room. She stared at the door.

"What's with the pixel-y faces?"

She then looked over to the panel next to the door.

"Guys, got any clue what to do with this?" She leaned to the side of her chair to try and face the two as she asked.
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Jaden walked straight to the Music Room, and opened the door without hesitation.

"Yo, anyone home?" he called out before entering.
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)

SHSL : Comedian

Post by Antoine Duvall (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 pm

"Ah, it's nothing to feel bad about! I'm sorry if it came across that way. Should we step outside the room then to decide?" He walked over to Dakota and rested a hand gently on her shoulder.

"After all, we don't want to stay anywhere that makes us uncomfortable, right?" He looked to her and smiled.
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:45 pm

The Sun Room:

Day 1: Introductions - Page 8 Sun_ro10

The Music Room:

Day 1: Introductions - Page 8 Music_10

The Dining Room:

Day 1: Introductions - Page 8 Dining10

Each of the dining room seats that lined the long sides of the tables had name cards for each of the students in alphabetical order.
    Monobear
    Monobear

SHSL : Despair

Post by Monobear Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:46 pm

The students ID's flicked to live with the same silhouette as earlier.

"I'm back, I hope you didn't miss me!" it said cheerily. "Now, I saw some of you playing with those bracelets on your wrists, and I figure I should tell you that they're not going to be coming off anytime soon! You should learn to get used to them."

"Of course, a lot of you have already realized how useful they are. Your maps are there, and the bracelet itself allows you access to your dorm - and your dorm only. Don't try to sneak into someone else's, or I'll catch you!" It gave a slightly sinister laugh, and then went quiet.

"Anyway, that's about it. Have fun, see you all for dinner at 5! Upupupu...!"
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:47 pm

Lisa stared at the bracelet in confusion after having jumped a bit from the sudden voice.

"So, we use these for the rooms then? Do we...wave them?" She stretched her arm to reach the pad and waved her bracelet in front of it, listening for any sort of confirmation that the door was unlocked.
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:48 pm

"A curator? Interesting..."

The hospitality came as a pleasant surprise. As a hypnotist, she was usually telling others to take a seat. She followed, sitting on the couch. "So, tell me, what do you want to know?" She took advantage of an ottoman beside the couch to rest her feet and sigh in relief, "I don't even know why I'm this tired-"

The oddly-pitched voice from her bracelet changed that. "Not coming off?" She gave it a slight tug as if to test it, "So...it says."
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:48 pm

Ruby let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding as Rachel opened the door.

"It's magnificent...!"she breathed before stepping inside. The table was massive, enough to sit all 16 students and maybe even more. And the thought of the food it could hold...!

"Herregud Rachel, look!" Ruby exclaimed, running over to table and pointing up. "That...light thing! It looks so expensive! And the napkins! They're folded into l'il shapes!" She gleefully ran over and picked up one of the napkins, admiring the craftsmanship.
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:49 pm

The dorm unlocks without a problem.

Day 1: Introductions - Page 8 Dorm10

(All 16 dorms are identical.)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:49 pm

"What the actual shit? Who uses a fuckin bear?" Aris looked confused and angry.

"Eh, damnit there goes my elaborate plan... Maybe I'll kick his ass into the hot tub thing. Eh." She turned to Cobalt. "Where the hell are we going anyways?"
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:50 pm

"As I mentioned, the Pantry might have a notepad for you- or even if not that, something you could use temporarily!" he smiled, "So should we check it out?"
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:50 pm

He looked at the pixels for a minute, then at the panel.

"Are the faces supposed to be us?" he wondered aloud, looking around. "Man, my headband must look really funny on mine." he said, mildly amused.

He looked down and watched the small message play, than watched as the door opened. "Whoa, that's high-tech, ain't it? Sweet." He peered inside for a moment, but quickly stopped and shook  his head. "I'm heading over to my own, see you all later!"

With that, he ran off down the hallway.
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:50 pm

Dark was inside the Sun Room, but got momentarily distracted by Monobear's message. "This animal... talking much faster what I understand..." He frowned a bit then looked up at the room.

"No sun in Sun Room," he commented. The walls were all bolted shut. "I can open?" He walked over to the wall and tugged at one of the bolts with all his might.

"Is not working. Al'ama..."

Last edited by Dark Nakhti on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:50 pm

Caleb closed his eyes as he sipped his tea, pinky up. The warm aroma swirled through him like a tropical breeze on a southern island. It reminded of him of home in a way he couldn't quite place. He set his cup down on his saucer to take a glance at his ID as it flickered to life.

"What in heaven's name...?" he furrowed his eyebrows. Things were really starting to get suspicious. Dinner had better reveal a thing or two about this ruckus.
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Dakota flinched, ducking under Antoine's hand. "Hey 'Ey WOAH-" She hugged her shoulders tight, "W-warn me next time." She sighed,

After distancing herself from them again she murmured, "Talk about uncomfortable."

The announcement made her flinch again and this time the smoke blew out of her ears. "The hell's that mean!?" Her fingers went straight for the bracelet and she began to pull at it much harder than she earlier, "Upupupu yourself!"
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:53 pm

"Weird. Cute mascot for some place with bolted windows..." Miranda slipped the coat over her shoulders.

"Well, I guess nobody can break into my room, ahaha." She smiled, laughing to herself.
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Claire grimaced after the message. "I figured as much. I tried taking it off back in the classroom. These are so high-tech, I've never seen anything like them." She held up her wrist, examining the bracelet.

"Oh, well. Jordan, I wanted to know. Does your hypnotism have, say, medical uses?" She spoke quickly and awkwardly. "I uh, I'm sorry. That's probably a weird question."
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Rachel squeaked with glee as she ran towards the long table in delight. "I feel like I'm rich, this is amazing!" she squealed, looking around. "That chandelier has to be really expensive!"

She looked up, admiring the room, and then frowned a bit, thinking. "Hm...I...I still...wonder where exactly we are." she smiled and looked at the napkins. "Not that I'm complaining. This is all so extravagant!"
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Lisa wheeled into her room, looking around. She approached the bed and felt it.

"Well, bed seems nice and soft."

She rolled towards the bathroom and frowned.

"Mornings might be a project, though. Fantastic."
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:55 pm

"All I think of with pantry is food." Aris tilted her head. "Eh, I can stuff some snacks into my jacket if I don't find one. Where is it?"
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)

SHSL : Comedian

Post by Antoine Duvall (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Antoine pulled his hand back from Dakota.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. He then checked his ID after pulling at it a bit.

"Music Room's right next door, wanna check it out ladies?"
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:57 pm

At the sudden message, Jason jumped in his seat. The cup in his hands spilled on his lap, making him screech softly and fall out of his chair.

"Shet! Hothothothot!" He yelled, sucking in a breath and he patted his lap.

He recovered enough to talk. "Damn, now that's no way you can surprise a guy... Got my pants wet... Shet."

Last edited by Jason McDorne on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:58 pm

Martin puzzled over the pixelated picture on Lisa's sign. "I really don't see the resemblance. On any of these."
    Just before he was about to leave for his own room his bracelet made some funny noises.

"Catch us? Who'll catch us?!" He exclaimed in utter frustration, "I give up on understanding this. I'll meet up later." And with that he marched over to his room and began to work out opening it.
    "That doesn't look like me at all."
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:59 pm

"Music room? Maybe we can do karaoke!" Miranda's eyes lit up as she pulled her hands up and gave a small jump.

"What if I was some pop star..." She mused, a finger at her lips. "Nah, someone would mention it. Lets go!" She seemed very excited over this.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Cobalt checked the map.

"The Pantry should be right around here, actually! And I know food comes to mind, but I know at least back home we store some other trinkets in there as well! It's worth a shot!"

He relaxed his stance a bit, and chuckled.

"I guess my glove's not coming off soon if the bracelet isn't either, huh? Anyway, let's go!" he exclaimed, raising a fist into the air.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:52 am