Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+14
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Jaden Masters (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Antoine Duvall (Beta)
Martin Crane (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Jason Brant (Beta)
Narrator
Monobear
18 posters

Day 1: Introductions

Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Day 1: Introductions - Page 9 Empty Re: Day 1: Introductions

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Ruby giggled as she peered at Rachel's distorted head through the drinking glass.

"This is unbelievable. I've always wanted to play a gig for a fancy king who lived in a big place like this," she remarked.

"Hey, are you seein' that door over there?" she squinted a bit as she lowered the glass and took a few steps towards said door. "Hope it's the kitchen. I'm startin' to feel rumbly."
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Aris shrugged, following Cobalt.

"I dunno what kinda place you lived in. The Batcave?" She snorted a short laugh. "Toby kept food in there only."
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Jason nodded as he entered the Music Room. "A'ight, a'ight. Nice size and everything." He walked around a bit before settling at the piano in the back of the room. "Oh hell yes! I haven't played one of these in forever!"

He sat himself down on the bench and opened the piano, revealing the keys. "Oh man, this is great! I'm shivering!" He paused, then calmly struck his hands down on the keys. His piano skills were a little rusty, but better than most. "Ah shit, this brings back memories," he said. "I think I'll stay here a while."

It wasn't even a minute before Jaden had dozed off, his head resting against the piano keys.
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Caleb stood up and leaned over the table to check out the damage.

"Oh my, that's quite an unfortunate fate. I believe a trip to the laundry room is in order...although...you haven't any other garments to wear, have you?"
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 pm

"Ah, well maybe I do simply come from a strange household! Though I assure you, it's no Batcave!"

He reached the door and threw it open.
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Jordan suddenly leaned forward, her relatively expressionless eyes lit up.

"Yes!" She exclaimed, having to push her glasses back up before they tumbled onto the ground, "Oh, finally someone asks! I have very little interest in having people make fools of each other in front of crowds of other people," she shook her head just slightly, "I specialize in therapeutic hypnotism."

She leaned back slightly, collecting herself from the relatively small outburst. "It's...much more useful than swinging pendulums in people's faces, in my opinion."
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm

"Oh man, a fancy king? Maybe there's a fancy handsome prince here too!" she squealed. "I sure wouldn't mind!"

She looked over at the door and squinted as well. "I hope that's a kitchen. Maybe they have some fancy snacks. Let's head over, c'mon!" she said, already speedwalking over.
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)

SHSL : Comedian

Post by Antoine Duvall (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Antoine nodded, heading for the door.

"It's right next to us, so maybe then we'll be that much closer to regaining your memories, hm?"

He stepped outside and walked the few steps to the Music Room, turning to wait for the girls.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 pm

"Errr...." Jason trailed off. "Well, I'll get a towel. I'm not gonna walk around in my underwear. Nobody really wants to see... I have some tattoos..." She shook his head.

"And I don't carry around a spare of pants if that's what you're asking."
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 pm

"You take a shine to gents, don't you?" Ruby commented as she opened the kitchen door.
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Pantry:

Day 1: Introductions - Page 9 Pantry10

Kitchen:

Day 1: Introductions - Page 9 Kitche10
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Claire's eyes lit up a little as Jordan explained her talent. "That's... that's incredible!" she said, leaning in ever so slightly.

"You have to try it on me sometime! I don't know if you noticed but I... sometimes need help calming down." She tried laughing to ease the situation, but it came out sounding more like the noise a strangled dog would make.
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:07 pm

"Music? Music's ok." Dakota responded after several muttered curses directed towards her student ID, "Some music's borin' though. Promise me you don't like that stuff."

The way she brushed off his apology completely was clearly her sign of accepting it, as she took steps back towards Jason and her voice subsided.
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Lisa returned to the center of her room and rested her elbows on her armrests, leaning her head against one hand.

"These rooms are really nice overall, but they're all specially labeled and stuff. Just how long is this retreat gonna last...we haven't even seen our school yet..." she mused.
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Minervra quickly ran into the room, looking around. When she saw Jaden, she quickly stepped over and looked at him curiously. After consulting with herself, she leaned towards him and tapped his shoulder lightly.

"Hello? Are you awake?" She said, trying not to be too loud. "You're kinda sleeping on a piano!"

She looked over her shoulder at the two she came in with, her eyes asking what she should do.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:09 pm

He reached his room and, upon seeing his pixel-y icon, laughed a bit. "They really caught our essence, huh? It's defying gravity or something." he mused to himself, and headed inside, but quickly stopped.

He found himself shaking outside the door frame. "Whoa." he said in quiet awe. "Whoa, this is nice."

He dragged himself over to the bed and sat down, bouncing for a few seconds before putting his backpack down. He quickly unpacked most of his random gizmos and gadgets, which included a pair of goggles, a few bits of fabric and some thread (though his needles were missing), a weathered old deck of cards, a pair of gloves, a big, heavy notebook, and an old maroon sweatshirt.

He looked at his pile and smiled, throwing the notebook back in the bag. He picked up the sweatshirt carefully, played with the few holes in the sleeves absently for a second, then threw it back in the bag haphazardly.

"Sorry, that's yours, I forgot. This is mine." he said, playing with the end of his headband. "Right."

He shook his head, put his backpack back on, stood up, and headed out of his room, shutting the door behind him.
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:10 pm

"D-don't insinuate such a lewd thing!" Caleb barked accusingly, as if it were Jason's fault for not having a spare change of pants. He lowered his head, not daring to let the blush on his cheeks be seen.

"A-anyway, the Laundry Room is not far. You clean your trousers; I shall fetch you a towel from the Hot Tub area!" With that, Caleb zipped past Jason, anxious to get out.

Last edited by Caleb Canterbury on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:11 pm

"Thats... not food." Aris said, annoyed.

"Let's hope they keep shit organized here better than files at the station." She walked over to a box and started rummaging. "Maybe I can find a baton or flashlight. Can't be defenseless."
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Lisa sighed before rolling out of her room and back into the hall, waving to Jason.

"Should we wait around for Martin too?"
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:11 pm

"Mmm...I guess you could say that! I have no complaints."

She looked around the kitchen, took a sniff, and smiled in glee. "Aaaah....that's nice. That's a very nice smell. Yes, this is definitely a kitchen."
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:12 pm

"Ah, actually Aris!" He ran over next to her.

"Do you plan on patrolling or keeping watch tonight? Because if so, please let me help!" he exclaimed, his eyes lighting up.
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Jaden blinked awake when Miranda approached him. "Aw, what... C'mon, I just went to sleep." He slowly dragged himself off the piano and faced the other students entering the room.

"Oh. Hey guys. I guess I'm the only one not exploring a bunch of rooms, huh... I kinda do that a lot, sorry." He yawned without covering his mouth.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:14 pm

He spotted Lisa and smiled, jogging over to catch what she was saying. "Wait for Martin? Yeah, I don't see why we would leave without him." He sat down on the floor next to her wheelchair and looked up at her.

"Wheelchair racer, right? You must have pretty strong arms, doing stuff like that."
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Martin entered his room, throwing the door open. He was half-afraid whoever was on the announcement was there to try and catch him now.

"It...worked." He regained his posture and strutted around the room, taking note of the bathroom and then shuffling through the desk drawers. When he had finally made a thorough check of the room he sat on the base of his bed and plopped down.

"Five...more...minutes..."
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)

SHSL : Comedian

Post by Antoine Duvall (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Antoine walked over to Miranda and Jaden.

"At least the room you found wasn't just a bunch of water. though, I guess a private Hot Tub room could have its perks..." his voice trailed off.

"Well, did you do much looking around in here yet?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:30 pm