Upupupu... welcome back!

Day 1: Introductions

Jaden Masters

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Re: Day 1: Introductions

Post by Jaden Masters on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Jaden gave Cobalt a confused look and shrugged. "I guess wer'e trailin' after them. Damned if I wanna hang with that girl though. What a piece of work."

He rolled his eyes and began walking for the door at a slow pace so Cobalt could follow.
    Aris Hanno

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:23 pm

"I'm only tailing you cause I'm not Minerva. She's more peppy and annoying!" Aris hissed through her teeth.

She jogged to catch up to his side. "Aris Hanno. Not Minerva. I like to yell at people." She huffed. "God, why did she have to come out for those introductions..." She palmed her face in frustration.

Post by Dakota Shepard on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Dakota heard her name being called, and despite not knowing whether she was included as a "lovely lady" it finally caught her attention.
    She approached the group slowly again and added, "Oh, I have a jacket too." She rubbed her eyes a bit.
    Cobalt

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Cobalt ran ahead, catching up to Dark and Aris.

"Minerva! Are you okay? And Dark, you seem tense! Is something the matter?" He looked back and forth between the two as he spoke.

Post by Claire Vilosi on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Claire didn't notice Jordan entering the room at first. After an almost theatrical period of deliberation, she placed the final DVD in it's correct spot, and put her hands on her hips, striking a pose.

"Hope's Peak, my name is Claire! Super High School Level Curator!" She let out a victory laugh, then spun around to leave the room, noticing Jordan.

She screeched, and thrust her hands up towards the other girl. "No! How long have you been watching me?!" she screamed.

Post by Miranda Tawfeek on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Miranda gave Antoine a huge smile. "Nice to see there's some knights in the world!" She flashed a peace sign, taking the towels off her shoulders and waist.

"Looks a bit warmer than towels, to be honest. Ah, silly me already claiming it! I'll return it soon enough though!" She giggled.

"Though, maybe which one of you is more comfortable should give me yours? I don't want you in my shoes!" She frowned for a brief second.
    Rachel Kuva

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 pm

She smiled. "Dance studio, right. Hm...I'm kinda sad we don't have a gym. I like watching people run around all crazy and pretend to announce for them. It's fun! Seems like that isn't happening, though. " she sighed. "To the dining room it is!" she said with an air of finality, and lead Ruby out of the classroom.

Post by Caleb Canterbury on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:26 pm

"Ah, memorable jewelry along with self-made wares? Impressive."

Caleb tilted his head at Jason while he prepared the tea, taking note of the decorations in his hair and his piercings and aforementioned jewelry. The playwright had seen some characters in his time but this jeweler was beginning to stick out more and more.

"You seem like a fascinating young man, Mr. McDorne," he said, barely audible.
    Lisa Field

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Lisa sat in front of the elevator, waiting.

"Yeah, being a Brownie wasn't half bad!  I might have stuck around a bit longer, but well... things change, I guess."  She tapped her leg a bit.

Last edited by Lisa Field on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Narrator on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Slowly, the elevator reached it's destination and the doors opened. The only floors available to go to, however, were floors 1 and 5. It seemed that the floor they were on was floor 1.
    Aris Hanno

Post by Aris Hanno on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:27 pm

upon hearing another 'Minerva' Aris' composure broke.

"FUCK YOU I'M ARIS!" She screeched, her head whipping around. Though her anger was derailed for a second when she saw Cobalt. "What the fuck are you wearing?"
    Jordan Gray

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:28 pm

"Ah, that's a better introduction." Jordan grinned, but kept her distance, "I'm sorry, I only just came in from the other room." She gave a slight motion towards the door leading to the previous room.

"They're not too different are they?"

Post by Antoine Duvall on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Antoine removed his jacket and walked over to Miranda with it.

"Take your time getting it back, there's no rush. If one of us has to be cold, I'd rather it be me."

He smiled. With the jacket off, his tight t-shirt exposed his arms.
    Dark Nakhti

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Dark stayed quiet when Cobalt spoke, then nearly jumped back at Aris' second outburst. "Weird! Americans weird! I am over!"

With no further ceremony, Dark turned around and bolted for the Sun Room.

Post by Ruby Nylund on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Ruby kept a steady past, albeit one a bit faster than she was used to, as she walked briskly beside Rachel.

"We're not that different, y'know," Ruby finally said. "Couple 'a redheads, firstly. And we both live to make sure 'a bunch 'a loud crowds have a good time." She laughed a bit at her little comparison.
    "Like a regular...Bonnie and Clyde, right?"

Post by Miranda Tawfeek on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Miranda nodded, taking the jacket softly.

"I'll see what I can do at the end of the day, or until I can get something else!" She blinked at him. "Huh, weren't you a comedian? Can I get a joke, maybe it'll help me remember somethin'?"

Post by Claire Vilosi on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Claire visibly had to calm herself down before speaking again. Her eyes were cast towards the wall to her right, and she seemed to be in deep though. "No, they're not... Very similar, actually."

She moaned a bit. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to accuse you... What's your name again?" she asked. "I didn't really pay attention before..."
    Cobalt

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Cobalt was visibly taken aback.

"I... I'm COBALT! A super...hero, so I dress like what I am!" He spoke much slower than before and tilted his head, "You remember, right?"

He paused.

"Or, you're not the same person at all, are you? DID, possibl-" he cut himself off.

"Well, no need to yell! We're all friendly here, we simply haven't gotten to know each other yet!" His smile was back as his hands reached his hips again.
    Jason Brant

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:32 pm

"Things do change. Lots of things change..." he trailed off, looking at the staircase with unfocused eyes, "...mhm, yeah."

He was shocked back into awareness by the elevator's ding upon arrival, and, without hesitation, headed in.

"...hey, the only floor besides this one that's available is Floor 5!" he called to the two still outside it.

Post by Jason McDorne on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Jason looked up, "Huh? Ya say something?" He said.

He let the tea steep for a minute before poring it in two cups he found. "Think there's some milk or sugar or honey around to sweeten it? And what's with those metal plates?"
    Jaden Masters

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Jaden rushed out of the room just in time to see Cobalt talking to Aris. "Hey, where did Dark go," he muttered. "Uh, I guess it's not the time for that." He scoffed at Cobalt's remark.

"Friendly? Her? I kinda doubt it, kid."

Post by Antoine Duvall on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Antoine tensed a bit, but relaxed quickly.

"Sweetheart, I don't like telling my jokes for free, especially to people I just met. But..." he crossed his arms, "But, if I can maybe help someone as lovely as you regain her memories... that might cover part of the fee. What kind of joke were you thinking?"

Post by Martin Crane on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 pm

"No, no nothing wrong with being a Brownie," Martin concluded, now charging up to the elevator. He looked at the buttons for a long time before making a second conclusion. "Only two are lit up," he balled his hands into fists, "I suppose we should be lucky there's even another floor!" He paused to catch himself and looked at Jason, and then Lisa, "Wouldn't hurt to explore," he said, gesturing towards the other button with building excitement.
    Lisa Field

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Lisa wheeled in and turned around to face the door.

"So then, shall we take off?"
    Aris Hanno

Post by Aris Hanno on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Aris' ire was delayed even further. "How- you actually know the term? It's the only damn thing my birth parents gave me," She huffed, stopping. She looked away. "Er... forget that, it was personal."

She looked up at where Dark ran off. She pointed. "So. Not from here? He talks like English isn't his forte."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:51 am