Upupupu... welcome back!

Day 1: Introductions

Re: Day 1: Introductions

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Dark gave Minerva the most confused and disgusted look he possibly could. "You are a dumb human. Minerva I do not like you." He noticed Cobalt walking back in and faced him. "Were we leaving."

Without any further explanation, Dark stormed out of the room and into the hallway. "Cobalt and Jaden. Follow."

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:32 pm

"Eh, it's warm, but I'd love to explore. Dunno if my towel-coat is enough." Miranda shrugged. "But maybe we can sneak around so nobody can notice us," She giggled, "Like spies!"

Post by Cobalt (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Cobalt leaned away from the doorway as Dark stormed out and looked in with a nervous glance, waiting for Jaden.

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Claire nervously walked into the Living Room. "I guess... No one is here... Where are all the teachers in this school?" She sat down on the floor and huffed.

"I need an adult..." She began to whimper again.

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:33 pm

"I'm Aris." She pointed out, her voice dropping to an almost feral growl. "Minerva is my other identity. I can't control her."

Though she followed Dark, having a bone to pick with him.

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Caleb beamed as he took a seat.

"Earl Grey would be lovely, actually. A shame we have no biscuits," he replied. He laced his fingers and set his elbows on the table.

"What was it you do again? I do not recall you saying anything after your little...scene," he said, looking the man up and down for any clues.

Last edited by Caleb Canterbury on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Antoine Duvall (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Antoine nodded a bit.

"Sounds good to me. I can have quiet feet when I want."

He looked over to Dakota.

"Tagging along, miss?"

Post by Narrator on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:34 pm

The Living Room:

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Jaden glared furiously at Aris. "You can't talk to me like that you trash! And to think I was gonna be nice here! Whatever!" He saw Dark walking out and Cobalt looking at him, and decided to follow them. He sighed, walking towards Cobalt.

He was going to suggest catching up with Dark when he noticed Aris leaving. "What's her deal?!"

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:35 pm

"It's borin' 'n hot in here," Dakota mumbled, "And I gotta find the bathroom." She scratched her head again, "Soo, unless you two 'r headin' that way too, I'm off." She was already beginning her trek to the door.

Post by Cobalt (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:36 pm

Cobalt shrugged, concerned.

"Minerva seemed so nice! Nicer than some of the police folks back home. We should keep an eye on her, I guess!"

He flashed another concerned look at Jaden before running to catch up to Dark and Aris.
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Lisa followed behind the boys.

"I was a Brownie for a few years..." she recalled, "but that's nothing like boy scouts."

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:15 pm

"Ah! Wait, jeese don't leave me here!" Miranda wiggled, distressed.

"I'll come with you guys, alright?"

Post by Narrator on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:15 pm

As the group of three approached the elevator, it became obvious that the stairs, though existing, weren't accessible - they were blocked, with no way of getting through to them.

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Ruby looked over at Rachel.

"Good riddance." She let out a sigh she didn't know she was holding. "You and I can do just fine on our own. I'm sure..." She stalled a moment to think.

"Superblue, Sherlock, Ms. America and Fuzzhead will be fine on their own,"she finished with a playful smirk.

Post by Antoine Duvall (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:17 pm

"I'd never abandon a lovely lady such as yourself, or Dakota for that matter!"

Antoine looked over to Miranda.

"Actually... you've got all those towels, but that can't be convenient. Would you prefer my jacket?"

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Claire looked around the Living Room, clutching her sides and shaking just a little bit. "I could take a nap," she said to herself. "But I guess that's not very productive." She sighed.

Scanning the rest of the room, Claire noticed the DVDs on the shelf. "Wh- what!" she exclaimed. "These are totally out of order!" She began feverishly sorting the DVDs, muttering angrily to herself as she did so.

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Martin's focus didn't let him notice Lisa until now, and he felt a bit ashamed. "A Brownie? No, I can't say it is," He kept his gaze straight forward, except for the few times he checked the map, "A more personal introduction seems in order though. You're Jason and you're...Lisa?" Martin didn't want to brag, but he was great with names.

He noticed the state of the stairs. "Why would...?!" He grimaced, "Well, I hope that elevator works even more now."
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Rachel whined sadly as she watched the group of four leave her behind. "I wanted to go with them. Hmph!" she said, stopping her foot and sighing. She shook her head and looked up at Ruby, who hadn't left with the group. She grinned playfully at the use of her wonderful nicknames.

"You're alright, Dancin' Queen. To the Dining Room, then? Or you got a better idea?"
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:20 pm

"Yup! Lisa's the name! And you're Martin, right?"

She ignored the stairs, which were irrelevant for her anyways, and rolled over to the elevator, pressing the button to call it down and hoping it responded.

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Jason pulled out the teabags, carefully placing the boxes back so they won't fall. He laughed sheepishly as he closed it.

"About... that. Uh... not that good with groups. I'm a jeweler. Dunno what everyone thinks, but I kinda look like it. Cut all these stones myself- except fro two of em. One's my brother's and one's my mom's." he fiddled with said rings- the coral and the amber-peridot. "Though the way my hair clinks when I walk, I might as well be a windchime. Er, except I'm not? Yeah."

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Dark didn't get very far before he noticed Aris trailing him. "Again is with Minerva! Away you go! Now! Do not want this!" His English was getting noticeably choppier and less understandable. He didn't even look back to see the Police Officer's reaction.

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Jordan strolled into the sitting room. She had spent longer admiring the grandiose hallways than she had meant to and found herself getting a little lost on the way. The room seemed plain and relaxing and she could already picture putting her skills to work in such a room. Except for that window.
    She didn't let it bother her.

The door to the living room was open. This, on the other hand bothered her. She crept towards it, "Hello?" she asked, "Good Morning."

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Ruby chuckled.

"If it was up to me, we'd be at the dance studio 'till all hours a' the night. Dinin' hall's fine. I dunno 'bout you, but I'm feelin' a bit peckish."

Last edited by Ruby Nylund on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Jason frowned a bit at Martin. "Hey, I think bein' a Brownie must have been neat. At least you did cool stuff when you were little!" he said with a smile. "I uh...well, I didn't get those kinda chances." he mumbled under his breath, playing with the end of his headband again and adjusting the overstuffed brown backpack he was carrying.

He looked at the stairs in confusion for a moment, but then shrugged. "Eh, I've seen odder! Let's just hope the elevator works!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:11 am