Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+14
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Jaden Masters (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Antoine Duvall (Beta)
Martin Crane (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Jason Brant (Beta)
Narrator
Monobear
18 posters

Day 1: Introductions

Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Day 1: Introductions - Page 14 Empty Re: Day 1: Introductions

Post by Narrator Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:52 pm

The Dance Studio map has been revised.

Day 1: Introductions - Page 14 Dance_10
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Dakota crept through the hallways, as if afraid of being caught. She only needed to cast her map a single glare before her navigational skills kicked in.

She showed up at the pantry door and barged in. "Anyone home!?" She shouted to the formerly occupied room.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Aris looked over to the new people coming in.

"Eh? Food? Might as well get a contest going if we're going to eat!" A devilish glint shone in her eyes, like a demon about to be unleashed. "I'm an unbeaten speed eater in my town!"

An almost evil air seemed to envelop her. She wasn't going to back down anytime soon.
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:53 pm

"Food alrea'y here," Ruby replied, lifting her plate up a bit as evidence.

"And there's plen'y more where that came from," she added with a smirk. Said smirk quickly faded as she noticed Aris trailing right behind Dark with Cobalt at her coattails. She bit her tongue and gave a half-hearted wave to the two law enforcers before dropping in a chair to begin the mother of all sandwiches.
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:55 pm

Claire twiddled her thumbs while thinking. "Well, I've done some work with museums... Mostly art. I was never very talented myself, so I figured 'why not organize the talent of others?'" She smiled at her new friend.

"It's great work. I really feel like I've found my niche."
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:56 pm

Caleb had to crack a chuckle at Jason's little joke.

"Perhaps this is a team building exercise," he suggested. "And I shan't exercise in a heavy coat. I'll search on the upper levels for a closet or coat rack." Caleb began to take his leave but paused as his hand crept onto the doorknob.

"Maybe our paths will cross again after supper," he said whimsically as he turned to the jeweler. "Farewell, Mr. McDorne."

And with a practiced, pretty smile, he exited to the left.
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:56 pm

She grinned at Aris. "Speed eating? I 'casted that once, I think!...was that the time I got ketchup on my bowtie?" she said, finger tapping her lips. "Ah, whatever! Are you good at it, Ms. America?"
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:57 pm

"A contest might not be the best idea, Aris!" Cobalt cried, "What if someone chokes?" He backed up a bit after making his claim, noticing the general acceptance of the idea. He returned Ruby's wave with a nervous smile.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:58 pm

"What kind of team building is in a prison-mansion!" Jason squawked, though it was to nobody. Caleb had left.

"Aw shet where should I go now..." He sighed, looking defeated.

"Well... I'll check the theater out." He decided after a few minutes. He made his way to the room, not looking too happy.
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:59 pm

"Be ter'ble if one of us got killed," Ruby agreed before sinking her teeth into the massive sandwich, dripping with assorted meats and condiments.
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:59 pm

"That's wonderful," Jordan said, the last word having a deep, but honest quality to it, "Sounds like you've found a talent of your own," She returned a smile, holding the door open.

"After you."
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)

SHSL : Comedian

Post by Antoine Duvall (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Antoine stood behind Miranda, looking into the room.

"After you're performance before, it wouldn't be too shocking for you to have a dancing career! Does this room seem familiar at all to you- I mean, not this particular one, but you know what I mean."

He turned to the side, mumbling, "and Taffy was just supposed to be a pun on Tawfeek, not some big riot starter," with a slight grimace under his breath.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Aris bristled. "Are you kidding me? I must be good, I have a few fuckin' trophies!"

She laughed, though it sounded somewhat threatening. She looked at Cobalt briefly. "Aw come on. Choke? I know CPR. And besides, why drive when you might crash? Or even live, because you're gonna die?"

She crossed her arms. Her eyes flicked towards Ruby's ginormo-sandwitch, and for a second her thoughts seemed to be derailed.

"Christ, look who's talking." Her lips upticked into an amused smirk.
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Dark ignored Aris and made his way to the kitchen on the other side of the room. Once inside, he looked around and quickly dismissed the fruits and vegetables, going straight for the refrigerator. He opened it and noticed the cold cuts.

"Ah, good," he said to himself. He took a small helping of turkey and then went across the room to get some bread. Finally, he grabbed a plate for his new sandwich from the island and stalked back out into the Dining Room with his modest meal.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:02 pm

"Alright, let's..." he began, turning the doorknob, only for it to refuse to move, "...huh?"

He shook it a little, and sighed when he let go. "It's locked, I think. Rats." he said with obvious disappointment in his voice. He looked up at the rest of them. "Guess we should move on then, unless any of you know how to pick a lock."
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Ruby swallowed and returned the smirk to Aris.

"Ya don't get to eat much when you're workin' late nights. Gotta cram in what I can. Speakin' 'a crammin'," she trailed off as she eyed Dark's meal.

"Tha's it, Dark?"
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Claire smiled nervously, unused to being complimented in any way. "Th-thanks," she said quietly, walking past Jordan into the hallway. "Alright, let's find this Trophy Room..."

She took a few slow steps down the hallway, waiting for Jordan to follow her.
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Lisa shrugged before moving away from the door, turning to face the direction of the next door.

"Lock-picking isn't one of my talents. And then again, this is a mansion, right? So someone's gotta own the place. Maybe they just don't want us poking around in there?" She looked up at Jason.

Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Dark nodded at Ruby. "This is it. Father taught my modesty," he said quickly, sitting down at the table. "I will not eat as much." He began pecking at his sandwich, avoiding eye contact with the other students in the room.
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:07 pm

"Really?" He moved towards the door knob with increasing urgency, "Really?"
    The mystery room remained a mystery.

"I bet you half my badges the others are locked too." he frowned, "There's no scanning device, or whatever it was, here?"
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Caleb felt a little awkward and just a tad offended as Jason went ahead of him in the same direction.

"Am I that unlikeable?" he wondered to himself as he got in the elevator. He was a little perturbed to find only one of the buttons lit up, the one indicating the fifth story. His lips pursed but his demeanor was as calm as ever. An explanation would arrive soon enough.

He delicately pressed the button with his finger tip and hummed along with the music as it made its ascension.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:07 pm

"Huh, never really thought of that. Like you gotta eat and sleep quick. I doubt you can like, hang a sandwich and eat it while working." She paused for a second. "Sandwich hat. I wonder if they have a thing like that."

Though her attention was driven to Dark. "Jeese, that little? Cmon, I was hoping to race you!" She chuckled. "Or anyone else..."
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Jason quietly stepped into the theater room.

"Hello?" He called, hoping he didn't stumble into anyone.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:10 pm

He shrugged back. "Beats me. Though to be fair, I wouldn't want someone snooping around my bedroom either. That's probably why."

He looked down the hall and closed his eyes for a few seconds, and then nodded. "Yeah, there weren't any scanners. Just, you know, normal doors."

He sighed. "Man, the study sounds so nice. Of course it's probably not open! Ah well."
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:10 pm

Theater:

Day 1: Introductions - Page 14 Theate10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 am