Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+14
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Jaden Masters (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Antoine Duvall (Beta)
Martin Crane (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Jason Brant (Beta)
Narrator
Monobear
18 posters

Day 1: Introductions

Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Day 1: Introductions - Page 21 Empty Re: Day 1: Introductions

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Dark definitely reacted to hearing Ruby and Jason talking about him to themselves, but he simply looked down and breathed heavily. "Alright, I move."

He picked up his lilacs and walked over to his new seat, leaving the pie tin at the old one. After putting down the flowers, he sat down, crossed his arms, and closed his eyes.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:12 pm

He started off walking ahead of the other two, but stopped dead in his tracks when his bracelet went off and started at it intently during the announcement. As the silhouette faded away, he couldn't help but suppress a giggle.

"Looks like we were one step ahead of him, huh?" he said bemusedly.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Cobalt took his seat swiftly, placing a napkin on his lap and looking about from side to side and swinging his legs.
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Although it was difficult to see behind her tinted shades, Ruby's eyes lightened up as soon as she heard the cheery sports announcer.

"Tack Rachel," she said, gratefully accepting the bottle. "You're a doll." She upturned her cherry lips into the best smile she could manage in her weary state.

Noticing that Dark had already sat down, Ruby followed suit.
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Lisa laughed as she rolled along.

"Guess so!" She smiled, pressing the button to call the elevator at the end of the hall.
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Claire looked at her own wrist device in turn, then grimaced at it. "Hmmmm. I guess we'd better see the others then." The discomfort in her voice was plainly audible. "Let's head over now." She was already on her way through the door and into the hallway.
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Caleb was torn between arriving to dinner on time and not running in the halls. He opted to "speed-walk", as he heard people call it. He silently chastised himself for looking foolish but managed to get to the Dining Hall fairly quickly. Catching his breath, he opened the large double doors and made his way to his seat.
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:15 pm

Martin listened intently to the announcement, letting a frown stretch across his face. "Let's not be late. What a bad impression that'd be..." Martin began moving forward, "Best to be one step ahead!" He stepped into the elevator as the door opened.
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Lisa drifted in after Martin, turning her chair to face the door and locking it.

"Man, wonder what kinda food there'll be..." she mused, a dreamy smile stretching across her face.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Jason strolled in and waited patiently until the door opened at the bottom of the shaft, at which point he walked back out and towards the dining room. "Oh boy, I wonder what's for dinner." he said curiously. "It's gonna be great. It has to be, the rest of this place is so nice...!"
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Dakota strode into the dining room, and seemed disappointed that the only food clearly visible was pie ooze splattered across the table. And the crowd.

"Where's dinner?" she stood where she was, approaching what she assumed would be her seat hesitantly.
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Rachel had missed the announcement entirely, but had picked up what it was most likely about from the people around her. After thinking for a moment, she headed over to where Jaden was sitting and plopped herself down in the chair next to him.

"I sat next to you this morning, right? Hello again!" She said cheerily.
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:18 pm

When the doors opened, Lisa unlocked her chair and exited, rolling at a casual pace down the hall and around the corner, stopping near the door.
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Jaden grinned at Rachel. "Hey, feels like it's been a while, right?" He looked around the room. Aside from some leftover pie on the table, there wasn't much food.

He rubbed his stomach and made a pouting face. "But man, I am starved. Where's the grub at?"
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Ruby tilted her head up a bit to see Dakota, apparently impatient for dinner.

"Dunno. Shoulda seen it earlier though. Pies and san'wiches far as yer eyes could see," she said. She let out a light laugh before she felt a sharp pain and clutched her stomach.

"The food'll be here soon, pro'ly."

Last edited by Ruby Nylund on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Martin's effort to hide a yawn failed. "I'm actually tired. Dinner's not the first thing on my mind." He gave it some thought, "But what would be nice would be a good sandwich. Not a flimsy one, but one of those ones that need a toothpick to keep it together." He grinned briefly and then considered again, "Not too messy though."

The doors opened, once again throwing him into reality and he made quick steps towards the Dining Room.
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:23 pm

"I has been, I think!" she looked around for a clock, but found none. "I wasn't really keeping track of the time, though."

She looked around at the dinner table seemingly devoid of dinner. "Quite the scrumptious meal, huh?" she said dryly. "I can't stand the sight of it."
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Claire checked to make sure that Jordan was behind her before walking all the way to the Dining Room. She gulped a bit, then swung the door open and braced herself for the amount of people in the room.

"Ugh... excuse me..." she mumbled as she made her way to her own seat. She buried her hands in her lap once she sat down and looked around nervously.
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Lisa leaned back, looking down the hall, and called out to the boys in a particularly loud voice.

"I'm gonna head in ahead so I can get myself situated! See ya in like, a minute!"

She then entered the room, locking her wheelchair in a space next to her designated seat and ungracefully dragged herself in to the other seat, righting herself and smiling nervously.
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Miranda looked around. She recognized Dakota, and she really didn't know Claire that well...

"Hi there!" She said, almost immediately after Claire sat down.
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:25 pm

"I missed that!?" Dakota exclaimed in something that was not an indoor voice. She pouted and took her seat with a plop, next to Ruby. "Soon better be sooner."
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Jason hurried ahead in excitement and walked into the Dining Room, looking at the crowd curiously. "Wow...almost everyone is already here. We're late, almost!" He walked over to what he assumed was his seat next to Caleb and politely smiled at him before sitting down.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:29 pm

"S-so... Dark..." Jason said, giving the other man a sheepish smile. He tried to look more relaxed, since he sat as straight as he could when Dark sat down next to him.

"H-h-how do you like this place?" he started to run a hand through his hair, making it chime slightly. "O-or are you sleeping? That's fine too, I guess..."
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Claire sprung into an alert state when Miranda addressed her. She turned ever so slightly towards the other girl just so that she could see who she was talking to. "H-hello..." she said. "I-isn't it supposed to be dinner soon?"
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Jordan made an effort to keep up with Claire, but continually checking her map slowed her down immensely. When she found her way into the Dining Room, she stared at the seats in frustration.

"Looks like I'll see you after dinner," she said, before taking her separate way and approaching Aris and Lisa.

She smiled to both of them, "Not prepared yet?" She tried to pull out her chair as quietly as possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:26 am