Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+14
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Jaden Masters (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Antoine Duvall (Beta)
Martin Crane (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Jason Brant (Beta)
Narrator
Monobear
18 posters

Day 1: Introductions

Antoine Duvall (Beta)
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)

SHSL : Comedian

Day 1: Introductions - Page 20 Empty Re: Day 1: Introductions

Post by Antoine Duvall (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Antoine rounded the corner near the pantry, stopping and thinking for a moment.

"By the way, Miranda, don't worry about the jacket. Keep it if you want, since it's a bit chilly. Little gift from me to you." He smirked.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:24 pm

"Ah, see you later then, Caleb!" he said, smiling back.

He turned to the other two members of his troop. "There's not much left to do up here. You guys want to head anywhere else in particular?"
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:25 pm

Miranda seemed to snap out of whatever she was thinking about. "Huh?" She said, looking at Antoine.

"I'll give it back later." She said, her voice devoid of her usual tone for a second, "Ah! I'll just give it back! Sorry, I was... thinking about something. I don't want you to have one less coat!"
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:25 pm

Claire stepped into the Tea Room and looked around. She brightened up when she saw the two round tables, and clapped her hands together. "Perfect for group tea sessions!" she said excitedly. "Not that I'd ever have tea in a group, but the idea is lovely."
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Lisa's stomach made an audible grumble.

"Well, regardless of where I want to go, seems my stomach's made up its mind..." she chuckled, embarrassed.
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Martin stood proudly in front of Caleb's room after a deed well done.

"Say, when was dinner?" he asked, coming back to reality, "We might actually be seeing him soon." He started squirming slightly, "Do we head there next?"
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Ruby perched her head up long enough to see how the others were doing. They seemed just as exhausted as she did. Weakly, she reached her arm across the table to grab her shades and put them on.

"Dunno 'bout you guys but I'll pro'ly skip dinner. I'll stay here though," she finally said.
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Coming down the hallway, Jaden made the right turn towards the Dining Room, and found the door immediately. "Ok, this is it. Let's get some grub," he said, though it was unclear whether he was talking to himself or Miranda and Antoine.

He opened the door and looked at the group of his classmates that were already inside. "Oh man! No one told me there was a party!"
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Cobalt wrapped the dirtied towels in clean ones in an attempt to keep he gloves clean. He walked over into the kitchen, looking about for a garbage can.
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:28 pm

"Decent better cover steak," Dakota's face scrunched up with concentration as she pictured the meal, "And macaroni and cheese." She seemed satisfied with this imaginary meal and followed the two with few other words.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Jason listened to the other two carefully and nodded, patting his stomach with a grin.

"Yeah, I wasn't gonna say it, but I'm starvin' too. Wanna head down to the dining room for dinner, then?" he asked the other two.
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Lisa nodded enthusiastically.

"Sounds like a plan! Ready when you guys are!" She unlocked her chair and rested her hand on the large wheels.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Speaking of people...

"Uh, hi there?" Jason called out, waving to Antoine, Jaden, Miranda, and Dakota. He sped up a little, rounding the corner, but stooped. he was a bit slow. He lowered his wilting arm, looking a bit sad. He decided to keep on walking.

"I'll... maybe talk to whoever next to me at dinner. Yeah." he decided, smiling to himself.
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)

Post by Antoine Duvall (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Antoine shrugged and walked into the Dining Room. When he saw Ruby, he walked over and frowned slightly.

"Are you okay, miss?" He asked, his voice edged ever so slightly with concern.
    Monobear
    Monobear

SHSL : Despair

Post by Monobear Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:32 pm

All of the students' bracelets rung out at once. And the silhouette reappeared.

"Upupupu...hello again, students! Are you getting tired of hearing my voice yet? I hope not!"

It laughed for a second, before the image stilled and continued with the announcement,.

"I see a lot of you have already gathered there, but it's dinner time! Everyone should report to the dining room immediately! Once there, seat yourselves in alphabetical order! Thank you for your cooperation!"

It gave a raspy laugh. "I hope to see you soon! Or else!"
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Miranda followed into the dining room, but the sudden announcement surprised her. She looked around.

Everyone was there. She sat down at her seat. She gave a giggle at the small mess that happened, and a somewhat apologetic look when she saw Ruby.
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:34 pm

It only took Caleb a few minutes to finish inspecting his dorm.

"At least whoever designed this mansion knows their decor," he commented. He decided to kill time before he left, lest he run into Jason, Lisa and Martin again. Standing in front of the mirror, he grazed his finger against a tuft of hair, pushing it back. He then rolled up his sleeves and straightened his cravat. It was at that moment that the announcement on his wristlet went off.

"Ah, I suppose I cannot dillydally anymore," he said to himself. He took one last look at his reflection before scurrying out the door and towards the elevator.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:34 pm

When the announcement went off, Cobalt threw his arms out, dropping the towels. He let the announcement play and then scrambled to recollect them, dropping them in the trash before marching from the room, staring at the bracelet the whole way.
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Jordan followed after Claire. Her attention was caught at first by the sealed windows, but she saw the cabinets and lightened up slightly.

"Actually, a group tea session sounds like a good idea," she closed her eyes, "I think it'd be very relaxing." A few moments later she added, "Well, it probably depends on the group."

The bracelet rung again and she sighed, "Dinner time then. Well, I guess we can always visit here later!" The thought excited her.
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)

Post by Antoine Duvall (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Antoine raised an eyebrow at his wrist, then took his seat, glancing about.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:36 pm

"A-alphabetical order?" Jason said, almost to the dining room.

He shivered, "I have to sit next to the assassin again?" He complained.

"Well, I hope there's no steak knives!" He finally walked into the room, trying to look as proud as a man with a towel wrapped around his waist could. He sat down at his seat, crossing his arms and waiting.
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Ruby barely blinked as the obnoxious announcement went off. Reluctantly, she slid out of her chair and headed towards the crowd.

"Dark..." she mumbled, hazily recalling their seating arrangement from earlier. She hung back as she waited for the assassin to seat himself.
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:36 pm

She looked around the kitchen, nearly tearing it apart for medicine.

It took her a few seconds to find a cabinet that seemed to be filled with bottles of medicine, and a solid minute to find one that might help Ruby a bit, but once she found one she lashed out, grasped it, and sprinted back to Ruby.

"I got it, I got it!" She panted as she ran, nearly crashing into Antoine. "Move, c'mon!" she whined.

She looked over Ruby nervously and handed her the medicine. "Here, I-I think this'll help!" she said with a nervous grin. "I'm not good with medicine. Not a pharmacist."
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Aris was at her seat. This was not a surprising development.

She looked around. "So. Dinner?" She said, turning fully and even looking up.
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Jaden perked up as Monobear spoke. "Hey, guess we got here right in time!" He walked around the table, thought for a moment, and then took his seat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:52 am