Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+14
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Jaden Masters (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Antoine Duvall (Beta)
Martin Crane (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Jason Brant (Beta)
Narrator
Monobear
18 posters

Day 1: Introductions

Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Day 1: Introductions - Page 12 Empty Re: Day 1: Introductions

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Ruby couldn't help but laugh at the odd question. She was beginning to understand why Rachel was so popular on TV. She never failed to entertain, that was for sure.

"Can't say I do!" she answered. "But, I do know one song that ne'er fails to get a crowd goin'."

She began tapping her foot rhythmically as the words left her mouth with little volume control.

"Buddy, you're a boy, make a big noise, playin' in the street, gonna be a big man someday..."
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Claire shrugged. "Strange is better than dangerous, I suppose. Even if there are so many other kids, at least this is just a school..." She trailed off.

She shook her head and looked back at Jordan. "I... I think we should look around some other rooms. The others will probably get mad if they find out we only looked at these two..."
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:11 pm

"Oh yeah!" Miranda's eyes lit up again. "Maybe I should see her and report my findings sometime today or tomorrow?"

Though she thought for a second. "I dunno, when I think of nicknames, all I can think of is predatory animals. Guess I liked em before I lost my memory... maybe I was in the circus and handled them?" She laughed.

"Oh wait, yeah, classes!" She hummed to herself. "Cmon, it'd work out. Today seems nice enough" She flashed him a smile.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Aris did hear the thud outside, though she ignored it. "Someone probably tripped while running," She said, walking slowly behind Cobalt, hands in her pants pockets.
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:13 pm

"Best to explore the mystery rooms now," Martin's eyes shifted, "I hate to say this, but I have a bad feeling about dinner. I don't trust these announcements in the slightest."

He was about to begin a rant.
    "Look how suspicious this is! Bracelets that won't come off! A cartoon animal! Threatening us! The stairs are blocked and not a single teacher in sight-" He recalled Lisa's comment about the elevator, "Well, err..only two buttons were lit up. I didn't try the others." Martin sighed, "Well, let's try those other rooms while we're up here."
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:13 pm

"Ugh, why must perspiration feel so disgusting?" Caleb thought to himself as he walked along, towel in hand. Despite being out of the humidity, he still felt uncomfortable as he walked down the hall. Sighing, he shifted the towel between his hands as he moved to take his coat off completely. Feeling a bit better, he tucked both the towel and his coat under one arm.

Before he knew it, he was at the Laundry Room. A few rapid knocks, as usual, just to make sure he didn't walk in on anything indecent.

"Mr. McDorne? Are you still disrobing?"
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)

SHSL : Comedian

Post by Antoine Duvall (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:14 pm

"Can we even have classes here?" He sighed, rolling his shoulders.

"I mean, there's a whopping one room with the set up, and even that's pretty bare bones. Not that today hasn't been a pleasure," he smiled at Miranda and Dakota, only looking at Jaden for a moment, "But why should we wait so long for some answers?"
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Dark grimaced as he stood up, making sure to handle the flowers delicately. "You is very... that Dad call it... high maintenance." He brushed off the dust on his coat with his free hand and continued on down to hallway towards the Dining Room.
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:16 pm

The Laundry Room:

Day 1: Introductions - Page 12 Laundr10
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Lisa nodded at Martin. "Should we start from the far end and work our way back to the elevator, then? I mean, there's no rush." Despite having said that, she wheeled back and forth anxiously in place, clearly ready to move.
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Rachel's eyes lit up with understanding after a short second of realization. She quickly stomped her foot along and clapped thunderously to the set rhythm. "Niiice!" she squeaked before she chimed in, just as loud.

"Ya got mud on ya face, ya big disgrace! Kickin' ya can all over the place!"
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:17 pm

"I'm not naked!" Jason yelled through the door. Caleb's voice was muffled, but he could make him out.

He had moved from the tea room to said Laundry Room not soon after Caleb ran off. Moved was probably understating it. He ran as fast as he could. There were no spare pants laying around, to his displeasure. The dryer was tempting. But off limits while he knew someone was with him.
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:17 pm

"Right then," Jordan took her feet off the ottoman in preparation for getting up. She didn't quite want to get up yet. "As long as those windows don't start shooting lasers at us, what's the harm?"

She already had her student ID in front of her and she read through the map, "Let's see...what are you up for? There's quite a few rooms."
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:18 pm

Cobalt paused for a moment.

"I...guess you're right!  With that matter settled, where shall our adventure lead us next?" He exclaimed, puffing out his chest slightly as he placed his hand energetically at his waist once again.
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:19 pm

"WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU!" Ruby bolted at the tops of her lungs, losing herself in her and Rachel's homemade music. She twirled around the spreader between her fingers and tapped it on the table to the beat, not giving a single fuck about the mayonnaise that landed in her hair and on her chest.
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Jaden scoffed at Antoine's question. "Obviously there'll be classes, man. What the hell do you think we came her to do, screw around?" He glared at the taller boy.

"Well, I hope you didn't think that." He turned to Miranda and Dakota.

"Either of you check out the Dance Studio yet? I'm wonderin' if it's any good."
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:21 pm

"...Someplace I can stock up on a notebook and snacks?" Aris said, raising an eyebrow.

"I'd love some chips to eat while on patrol. Fuck doughnuts, I love chips." She grinned, though her look was more predatory than happy. "Sounds like you break something when you bite into em."
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:21 pm

He turned to Martin and listen closely. "Well, yeah. We wake up in a place we don't know, with a bunch of people we don't know, and we're being commanded by what appears to be a bear." he couldn't help a silly smile. "It's like we're in a really bad sitcom or something."

"Sounds like a good idea to me, Lisa." he said with a shrug. "That way, when we're done we can just head back down and meet up with the others."

He took a peek at his map. "So...let's start with the master bedroom?"
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:22 pm

"Ah, thank you! I'm coming in now!" Caleb called back before twisting the knob and entering.

"I've brought you a towel," he added, waving it around for emphasis before setting his coat down on the table. He walked over to Jason and handed him his temporary coverage before turning away.

"Go ahead and do your business. My eyes are shut."
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Claire looked at her own wrist device to try and gather her bearings. "Oh, I don't know... Where do you think other people aren't? That's where I want to be."

She suddenly became a bit embarrassed and clutched her wrist, shooting Jordan an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, that was too mean..."
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:22 pm

"A...Ah! I see!" He didn't see. Still, he tried to stay in-stride.

"Well, I don't know as of know where a notebook can be found, but snacks must be in the kitchen, right?" He threw open the door, stepping outside and waiting for Aris.

"Right?"
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Someone agreed with him. A stupid smirk appeared on martin's face, "The worst sitcom," he added, "The Master Bedroom seems like the perfect place to start. Shall we start?" He took a few steps forward, still glancing at the two.
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:24 pm

"I kinda agree with Antoine. I found something about myself so that's a plus!" Miranda said.

"Looking at the dance studio would be nice, yeah. Well, since I somehow am good at jumping, maybe it'll be another plus!"
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Dark had finally reached the Dining Room, and threw the door open. "Hungryyyyyy," he moaned as he stepped in side. "I wish with water for these as well, hope I may find water."
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:26 pm

"Let's go there then." Without any of Cobalt's ceremony, she walked out at a brisk pace.

Someone was probably hungry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 pm