Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+13
Martin Crane (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Ruby Nylund (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Claire Vilosi (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Monobear
17 posters

Day 2: (Ab)normal days

Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Day 2: (Ab)normal days - Page 11 Empty Re: Day 2: (Ab)normal days

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Aris stopped in her tracks. She was already halfway down the hall, and she looked like she was going to break something- or someone. The glare she gave Brant was almost a death ray. "The hell do you want?" She hissed, puffing up slightly. "Can't you tell I wanted some room?"
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:58 pm

Miranda nodded, trying her best to keep up. "بل هو لغة التناقضات"

After a pause, she looked as if she was deep in thought. "أنا لا أحب أن نتذكر طفولتي. لكنني لم يكون بعض النباتات الشاي قبل. أنا جفت أوراقها نفسي. كان لطيفة في حين استمر" She then shrugged.
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:58 pm

Martin took a moment from his seething frustration to notice Jason leaving and answer Lisa, "Yeah, the rooms were locked tight...thankfully." He added the last word in a whisper, so only Lisa could hear.

"Didn't see anything suspicious besides that. Besides this whole thing being suspicious, of course."
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Jaden stared past Cobalt for a moment. "But are we being sought? Does anyone know we're in here? I used to be a TV star, and I had a bit of a scandal not even a few weeks ago." His gaze returned to Cobalt. "We're a bunch a high profile kids trapped god knows where. Don't you think someone would be looking for us already?"
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:01 pm

The steamy water ran over Ruby's hands as she washed the bowl, being extra careful to not get mushy bits of food stuck in her red fingernails. She ignored Dakota all the while, not really feeling up to her antics. While she didn't particularly want to rejoin the group in the dining room, being alone made her stomach toss.

She ignored the seating chart as she returned, taking the available spot next to Jordan where Aris usually sat.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:02 pm

Cobalt scratched the back of his head.

"Who is to say someone is not? Maybe the entire building has been soundproofed- considering how it is already, that would not be a stretch to assume. If that is the case law enforcement could very well be right outside, trying to get in! We simply cannot lose hope."
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Dark suddenly grew a little bit tense. He scoffed and looked down at Miranda. "لا يشكو، على الأقل كان لديك في مرحلة الطفولة."

Then he grew nervous, as though another part of him took over. His face tensed and he stared at the teacups to avoid Miranda's gaze. "فما باللك."
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 pm

Jason flinched back a bit from her deathstare, then looked up at her again with an nervous smile. "Y-yeah, I could tell, but I wanted t'tell you something. I-I don't know what set y'off but I. Just wanted t'say. I know what it's like to have DID. And it fuckin' sucks, man." he smiled a bit woefully.

He outstretched his hand. "M'name's Jason if you missed me back during intros, but m'multiple would introduce himself as Judas." He laughed a bit and whispered. "He's kind of an asshole."
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:05 pm

"Regarding food, ah, I have reason to believe the mansion may be maintained," Jordan began, "This room was...cleared up." She desperately avoided bringing up the topic of dead bodies, all while bringing up the topic of the dead body.

"There's probably things like the bear that are programmed or controlled, or whatever, to keep this place up."

She nodded to Ruby as she sat down.
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:07 pm

Claire nodded. "Y-yeah. I don't think whoever's behind this would prefer to have his showpieces dying off in a way that isn't as... artistic as he would have liked." She seemed uncomfortable talking about the subject of death which pervaded the conversation.
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:09 pm

"He's a sick sonuvabitch, thas for sure," Ruby agreed.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Jason was a bit happy he was trailing behind. That cop did not look happy to see Jason. He bit his thumbnail as his eyes darted to Jason. He slowly walked past, giving the both of them as wide of a berth as he could.

"Hi Jason," Jason mumbled, "And Aris."

He quickly scurried away, not wanting to take part in that discussion as well.
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:09 pm

In the kitchen, Dakota listened to the conversation. She was full, but she began searching for snacks to stuff her pockets. Granola bars, preferable the ones with chocolate chips, and candy bars were obtained.

She noticed Ruby walk in, but returned the silence.
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Jaden looked dumbfounded by Cobalt's enthusiasm. "They would have gotten in already dude. That is, unless this is a straight up hostage situation, in which case we could be put down like dogs any second now."

"All's I'm sayin' is that we don't have much places to take hope from."
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Lisa began to fiddle with her bracelet, not really talking to anyone in particular.

"So, we've got floors blocked off, right? I wonder what has to happen to get to the other floor or floors, if we even can."
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:13 pm

"What? Does that make me feel obligated to tell you everything about me just because you have the same disorder I do?" Aris hissed, crossing her arms. She took a look at his hand, but didn't do anything.

"But I don't have time to fuck around with you." Aris said, turning away. She stumbled as she turned, before walking forwards a few steps and stopping.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:13 pm

Cobalt stared at his boots.

"That may be true, but I find it much more helpful to not dwell on such matters."

He looked up again.

"Maybe we just need to make our own hope!"
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:13 pm

"Oftentimes, in murder mysteries," Caleb spoke up. "The mastermind will reveal more clues to his victims as they progress. It's a motive, you see. He has to keep his pawns wondering and moving forward."
    Monobear
    Monobear

SHSL : Despair

Post by Monobear Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:15 pm

Everyone's bracelets vibrated. Monobear's face appeared. He seemed upset.

"Hey, bastards! I can't believe you ate breakfast without me! Head over to the Dining Room RIGHT NOW to apologize to me....and for a special announcement! Upupupupu...you all in the Dining Room already! Your conversation is very interesting to listen to, let me tell you."

The faces on their bracelets flickered off.
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:26 pm

Miranda had started to fiddle with the dishes, setting two out. When she heard Dark speak again, her hands froze for a second before she finished placing the teacups on the tea plates. She looked at him briefly, the normal look on her face gone before she turned away again.

"نعم، ربما ليس من حقي أن يشكو. أستطيع أن أقول أن هناك عدد قليل من الطلاب أسوأ من لي." She looked at her wrist as she saw it flicker to life, listening to the announcement. "في وقت لاحق والشاي، وأفترض."
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:26 pm

He seemed a bit shocked. "I-I didn't mean it like that! You're not obligated to do anything, I wouldn't say something like that, I-I just..."

He sighed as she walked away and stopped, speaking quietly.

"…I've never met someone like me."

His bracelet vibrated and Monobear gave his message. He sighed. "Fuck it, this didn't happen. See you after whatever horrors this bear unleashes today. If we're both still alive, that is."

He walked off, not stopping.
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:27 pm

Perplexed by what she had said, Dark frowned at the screen on his wrist and furrowed his brow. He looked like he was trying to piece something together, but gave up. "لا أستطيع أن أفهم لهجته. ما الذي يحدث؟"
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Lisa didn't even blink as the message played. She simply let out a sigh, waved to Martin, and rolled over to her seat from yesterday. In an awkward motion she dragged it away from the table, leaving room for her to just roll up to her spot.
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:29 pm

Rachel groaned as the message finished.

"Nononononononono. No no no no no NO."

Her head slammed against the table. "I thought we were doooone with thiiiiiis. Can't we have a day off?"
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Jaden let out a long sigh after the bear finished talking. "Well Cobalt, let's see if we can make some hope outta this," he said sarcastically. "Personally, I ain't holding my breath."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:32 pm