Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+13
Martin Crane (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Ruby Nylund (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Claire Vilosi (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Monobear
17 posters

Day 2: (Ab)normal days

Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Day 2: (Ab)normal days - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 2: (Ab)normal days

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Claire didn't see Jordan anywhere in the hallway, and sighed. She then saw Jason McDorne leaving his room. She rolled her eyes and walked over to him.

"Hey," she muttered with unintentional aggression. "H-How's it going?"
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Miranda looked over at Ruby, opening her mouth to say something, but there was a pause before she finally talked. "Oh, hello Miss Ruby!" She said, putting a hand up for a small wave.

"You're going down too? I was thinking of getting breakfast." She placed a finger from her hand on her bottom lip, thinking. "Maybe some toast and... nah, I need to watch my figure..."
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:21 pm

She shrugged at Aris. "Same here, probably. Got a sulking visitor while I was sulking so we sulked together. A lot was accomplished." She sighed, then smiled. "I managed to get my normal amount, though. 6 whole hours!"
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Lisa sat there, watching the others pass by, and let out a sigh. With that, she rolled back over to the rooms and stopped at the first of her friends'- Martins. She rang the doorbell.
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Dakota sat among the wreckage. She was holding her greatest creation yet; Frankencereal.

It only took the latter part of the night to pour a portion of every cereal box in the kitchen into a single bowl. Dakota was also fairly certain she had solved every last puzzle on the boxes; at least the mazes. Mazes were her favorite.

Dakota was already bored out of her wits.

She was sitting on the counter with the bowl when the alarm went off. She jumped, just barely holding onto her breakfast.
    "Stupid bear!" She whispered, glaring at her bracelet. All of a sudden, she had lost her appetite.
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:24 pm

Ruby glanced over at the perky girl. She hadn't spoken to her at all yesterday.

"I don' think you do. You should eat as much as you want."
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:24 pm

Dark seemingly decided not to engage with any of the other students, but rather that he would go downstairs. He weaved past the others and found himself in the elevator, next to Ruby and Miranda. "Ah... What is up?"
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:26 pm

Miranda took a moment to think of what Ruby had said. "Yeah... maybe you're right. I do have a craving for something sweet this morning..."

Her face lit up when she saw Dark come along. "Oh, hey there Dark! We're going to breakfast together, so you wanna tag along?" She said, her hands moving behind her back.
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Jordan found herself standing in the downstairs hallway, wondering where to go. The kitchen seemed like the obvious place for breakfast purposes, but Jordan was less than keen to see where...that...had happened.

She decided she'd head over to the elevator and see if anyone else was coming. There were two people she wanted to talk to.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Jaosn's head snapped towards Claire. He could tell she was angry at some reason, so he looked down. Did he forget to tuck his shirt in? Did he put his pants on? A sudden look of distress overcame him, but he tried to let that fade away. Didn't work.

"G-g-good morning..." he said, laughing nervously, but he suddenly became a little bit more confident. "Sorry... I... don't really know you name. I'm Jason, though. I think yesterday I never really got to say everything about myself because I just... wimped out."
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:29 pm

"Eh, apparently Minerva was talking to Miranda, Dakota, and Cobalt." Aris shrugged.

"I usually like to sleep longer. 7 am is like a foreign nation to me. What the hell is a sunrise? Cause don't ask me."
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Dark tilted his head back to look at the roof of the elevator. "Yes. I am much hungry," he replied to Miranda. "But I'm not like tag... We can play later?"
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:32 pm

As the elevator door opened, Ruby did a quick side-step towards the exit.

"A-actually, I remem'red that I'm ge'n breakfast with...." She darted her eyes all about for anyone standing nearby.

"Jordan! That's right! Jordan 'n I are havin' breakfast together!" With that, Ruby jogged to Jordan like she was walking with her all along.

"So I'll catch ya guys la'er!"
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:32 pm

Lisa let out a sigh, full of more disappointment than anger or frustration. She worked down the hall towards the Brants' room and reached up to ring their doorbell, folding her arms afterwards.
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:34 pm

"Oh, tagging along is just a saying-" Miranda began, but stopped when she saw Ruby go, looking a little sad. The doors closed with one less person inside.

"I doubt that bear will let us play tag unless we get to run with scissors." She giggled.
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Caleb paid no heed to neither Jaden nor Cobalt, although the odd scene going on between Miranda, Dark and Ruby caught his attention. He tsk'd at the DJ's rude behavior before walking over to Miranda and Dark.

"I could not help but overhear your plans to partake in a morning repast," he said to Miranda.
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:35 pm

"Huh...I haven't had an extensive conversation with those guys yet."

She added it to her mental checklist.

"Ha - for me, I always get up early. That's when the news is on, so...I kinda have to be up!" She shrugged. "Anyway, I...I'm gonna go get breakfast, I'm starving." She quickly scuttered away.

As she walked she looked over at Cobalt. "HEY, COBALT!" She called to get his attention, then calmed down and smiled. "Wanna go get breakfast?"
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:36 pm

Claire pursed her lips. "It's Claire. But that's ok, I'd prefer people not to know me anyway." She shuffled her feet nervously. "Also, I don't think it's that weird to wimp out on a day when a kid dies in front of us, but y'know, that's just me."

Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:36 pm

Aris huffed in annoyance when she wasn't invited to this breakfast jamboree. Deeply offended, she stormed towards the elevator, scowling.
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:36 pm

With that, he walked out, wandering towards the Sitting Room.

Martin pulled on his clothes again, muttering as he did so, "The other way around. Doing something productive can be relaxing sometimes, right?"
    He quietly watched Judas leave, making one last comment, "Well, finding "cool...shit" is productive, I guess..."
    He didn't follow Judas though, he folded up the towels, leaving the hot tub in much better condition than he found it, and made his way to the elevator.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:38 pm

"Good morning there, Mr. Masters! I apologize for not noticing you sooner."

He looked toward the voice that called his name, slightly shocked.

"Ah, good morning Ms. Kuva! I assume everyone is heading that way anyway, so sure!" He yelled back. His voice quieted a tad as he continued to Jaden.

"Would you like to come with us?"
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Jason bit his lip and nodded. "Well... I don't think anyone even knows what I'm famous for too. I'm a jeweler. I design and make necklaces, rings, and other things people wear..." He looked down.

And then he looked back up, his voice getting a bit more excited. "What do you do? I think I heard it was something with museums? You an archaeologist? Cause then maybe we can talk like birds or early mammals!"
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:40 pm

He reached the sitting room and peeked inside, finding no one. He frowned. Cool shit meant new people, dammit.

He headed into the dining room instead, hearing noises from the kitchen. He walked in and discovered the monster Dakota had created.

"That looks amazing." He said, simply in awe.
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:41 pm

Dark looked embarrassed, and rubbed the back of his head and chuckled. "Oh... Just a saying. Got that!"

When the elevator door opened, Dark stepped out after Ruby. "So... to dinner room?" he asked, looking down at Miranda.
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:44 pm

"It's alright. They usually don't teach you slang when you learn languages... I guess." Miranda said, pursing her lips.

"But yep! Dinner room- or maybe breakfast room in this context!" She said, starting to make a beeline to the area.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:39 am