Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+17
Ariel Sullivan
Judas Riley
Jacob Reyes
Dark Nakhti
Jason McDorne
Jaden Masters
Lux Liddane
Patrick LaMonte
Rachel Kuva
Jordan Gray
Lisa Field
Antoine Duvall
Martin Crane
Jason Brant
Isaac Arkwright
Avery Abbott
Narrator
21 posters

Day 1: Introduction

Avery Abbott
    Avery Abbott

SHSL : Tailor

Day 1: Introduction - Page 8 Empty Re: Day 1: Introduction

Post by Avery Abbott Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:09 pm

"You have legs, duh. Or save a horse, ride a cowboy, eh?" He cackled. "Fine then, library. Ain't there another room in there, too? A den? Taxidermy and a fireplace? Cigars? Sounds nifty."
    Cobalt
    Cobalt

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:10 pm

"No sidekicks for me! Though I am always open to teaching anyone who wishes to protect the people!" He stopped right outside the door to their destination.
    Jaden Masters
    Jaden Masters

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Jaden rolled his eyes. "Oh for goodness sake y'all need to get it together. You've known each other for what? Half an hour?" He looked back and forth between Avery and Martin.

"Anyway, Library it is, then." He made a sweeping gesture towards the door and started walking. "Let's go."
    Antoine Duvall
    Antoine Duvall

SHSL : Comedian

Post by Antoine Duvall Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Antoine nodded and followed Dark to the elevator.
    Rachel Kuva
    Rachel Kuva

SHSL : Color Commentator

Post by Rachel Kuva Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:11 pm

As Lux walked out of the booth Rachel is giving them a standing ovation, face similarly red - but from screaming. "That was AWESOME!" She laughed. "I can't play anything, so it's always really cool to see other people do it! 'specially guitar - it looks so dang complicated."

"Oh! Uuuum ... " she looked at the map on her watch. "You need a drink after that wild performance? They might have water or soda in the pantry."
    Miranda Tawfeek
    Miranda Tawfeek

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:13 pm

By the time Miranda had her plan together, Isaac was gone. Figures. She sprinted to the door, leaning out, "Hey! Beaning-man!" She practically screamed, hoping to get the guy's attention before he as truly gone.
    Judas Riley
    Judas Riley

SHSL : Liar

Post by Judas Riley Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Judas shrugged and followed Patrick on his way over to the Banquet hall. "It's whatever. You don't have to optimize everything, you know. It's nice nice to take thing slow, sometimes."
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:15 pm

The elevator, and stairwell next to it, granted the students access to the second floor.
    Day 1: Introduction - Page 8 F2v111
    Jordan Gray
    Jordan Gray

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:15 pm

Jordan followed Cobalt to the group's destination. "Consider me an applicant. Saving lives..would be nice," Jordan smiled, before being interrupted by Miranda leaning out of the Butler's Quarters door.

"Oh, hey." She said, just before noticing something odd on Miranda's hands, "Are you...bleeding?"
    Lux Liddane
    Lux Liddane

SHSL : Rock Star

Post by Lux Liddane Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:17 pm

"Fuuuuck yes, let's go, " Lux responded, leading the way out into the hall. "Guitar's all practice! I been playin' ever since my mom got me my first guitar for my 9th birthday. It's a little wore down now, but it stays with me on the tour bus." They gave Rachel a smile.

"Ya could definitely do vocals with that voice though. Shit's got power behind it."
    Miranda Tawfeek
    Miranda Tawfeek

Post by Miranda Tawfeek Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:17 pm

"Oh, I'm not hurt!" Miranda said, lifting up the monobear head, "I just found a dead body!"

The way she said it, made it seem like it was almost a minor inconvenience. "The guy I was with ran out, I don't think he's at all ok."
    Martin Crane
    Martin Crane

SHSL : Boy Scout

Post by Martin Crane Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:19 pm

"I- But- He-." Martin stuttered, looking taken aback by Jaden's call out.
    "Sorry." Martin sighed, frowning and sticking out a hand for Avery to shake, "I think we got off on the wrong foot."

"Quick though." He muttered, "Jaden's about to leave without us."
    Lisa Field
    Lisa Field

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:20 pm

Lisa's eyes went wide.

"E.. excuse me?"
    Jason Brant
    Jason Brant

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:21 pm

"You -- what?"

He looked blankly at Miranda for a moment before terror grabbed him, face going pale.

"You found what?"
    Ariel Sullivan
    Ariel Sullivan

SHSL : Dungeon Master

Post by Ariel Sullivan Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Ariel walked through the door and started browsing through the shelves, looking to see if there were any good looking fantasy books. Or bad ones - the genre has a lot of bullshit that's just so horrible to read it's fantastic.

"Shit, I left without them..."

Last edited by Ariel Sullivan on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Avery Abbott
    Avery Abbott

SHSL : Tailor

Post by Avery Abbott Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Avery spat in his hand before he slapped it into Martin's, then quickly hopped right out of the chair. "It's the library, right? It's not like lagging behind's a bad thing. Unless you have some complex about being first."

Last edited by Avery Abbott on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dark Nakhti
    Dark Nakhti

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Dark navigated around the garden, resisting the urge to go in and look at the flowers. He stopped at the elevator and pushed the Up button. It opened immediately, and Dark got in and waited for Antoine.

Dark pressed the button for the second floor and situated himself snugly in the back corner of the elevator. "I used to never go in elevator. This weird," he mumbled gruffly.
    Cobalt
    Cobalt

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Cobalt froze for a second before sprinting into the room, skidding to a stop around the corner.

"N... no way... what is this?!"  He stopped, quelling the tremble in his voice, before calling out to the others.

"Y-you guys, don't come in!  You don't need... to see..."

Last edited by Cobalt on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel Kuva
    Rachel Kuva

SHSL : Color Commentator

Post by Rachel Kuva Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Rachel followed Lux into the hall, bounding along to match their longer strides. The compliment made her eyes sparkle. "Really? You think so? I tried to get into the whole singing entrance themes department, but they didn't really have any interest ... s'fine, though! Yelling and being all but a few inches away from the action is also really great."
    Miranda Tawfeek
    Miranda Tawfeek

Post by Miranda Tawfeek Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:25 pm

"A body," Miranda repeated, "I think we're all honor students, so I shouldn't repeat!" She ignored Cobalt, he wasn't doing a good job of reassuring people, anyways.

"This head was on where the head was, like this!" She stuck it onto her head, her voice now muffled, "See!"
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Pantry
    Day 1: Introduction - Page 8 Pantry10
    Isaac Arkwright
    Isaac Arkwright

SHSL : Airbrush Artist

Post by Isaac Arkwright Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Isaac dodged into the Banquet room, catching his breath for a few moments. He ran to the door he just entered and shoved a chair in front of it. He...wasn't sure it'd hold, but maybe it'd be enough.

Still trembling, he looked through the china cabinet, hoping to find something to defend himself if need be.
    Patrick LaMonte
    Patrick LaMonte

SHSL : UX Designer

Post by Patrick LaMonte Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:26 pm

"We can agree to disagree. I almost got sidetracked by the flowers and well... my hunger... that I forgot I wanted to look for our supervisor in the first place," Patrick said to Judas on his way to the dining hall.

"After we get some food I'd like to check out the butler's quarters. That looks promising."
    Jason Brant
    Jason Brant

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Seeing the little kid run into the world all on his own, Jason all but booked it into the room behind him.

"Hey hey, slow down little guy! Don't go alone!"

He skidded to a halt right behind Cobalt at the scene, fixated on the body's chest wound.

"Oh, that's really a -"

He grabbed Cobalt by his cape and tugged lightly on it. "Let's get out of here, blueberry. Let's get out of here."
    Antoine Duvall
    Antoine Duvall

SHSL : Comedian

Post by Antoine Duvall Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:30 pm

Antoine cocked his head to the side. "Well, no time like the present, right? To ride an elevator, I mean. Anywhere you wanna go?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:40 am