Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+17
Jacob Reyes
Dark Nakhti
Jaden Masters
Antoine Duvall
Jason McDorne
Jordan Gray
Judas Riley
Lisa Field
Martin Crane
Miranda Tawfeek
Ariel Sullivan
Lux Liddane
Claire Vilosi
Jason Brant
Cobalt
Patrick LaMonte
Monobear
21 posters

Day 2: (Ab)normal Days

Claire Vilosi
    Claire Vilosi

SHSL : Model

Day 2: (Ab)normal Days - Page 3 Empty Re: Day 2: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Claire Vilosi Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:40 am

Claire pouted. "Not particularly, no. But I suppose that's not the answer you want, is it?" She furrowed her brows and crossed her arms. "Fine. Whatever. But I'm not making friends with any of these idiots."
    Jason Brant
    Jason Brant

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:41 am

Don't mind Jason! He's just eating space brownies in the pantry.
    Lisa Field
    Lisa Field

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:41 am

"I was gonna say yes until you said 'litty.' That being said, I'm hungry, so I guess the answer is still yes?" She followed along, then rolled in front of them to lead while rolling backwards.

"How was your night, Martin? Uneventful, I hope."
    Miranda Tawfeek
    Miranda Tawfeek

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:43 am

"Firstly, I was investigating. A decapitated man isn't that bad, in the scope of things! And the knife was just to peeve off Martin. He just stole every knife he could during the knife, and I was eating dinner then," She put her hands onto her hips.

"But I suppose I can eat breakfast first, but I'll be coming for Avery afterwards." She promptly turned and walked towards the kitchen, flipping her knife with a bit too much flair and dexterity than a normal woman should have.
    Jordan Gray
    Jordan Gray

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:45 am

Jordan blinked her eyes at all the ruckus that seemed to be conglomerating in the hallway now that the 6 AM announcement went off. She got to her feet, and waited to see if Cobalt did the same. "Breakfast?" She asked, "I'm a bit jealous that Lux can still be so energetic."
    Ariel Sullivan
    Ariel Sullivan

SHSL : Dungeon Master

Post by Ariel Sullivan Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:46 am

Ariel gave Miranda a suspicious glance. "Well, if it's to spite Martin, I suppose I can make an exception."

She grabbed Avery's hand and tugged him over to the kitchen.
    Monobear
    Monobear

SHSL : Despair

Post by Monobear Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:46 am

"I'd rather you didn't make friends, actually! That's more fun. More murder-y, usually. Then again, betrayal's fun too!" He got as up in her face as a three foot bear could. "But yes, I'd like you to turn around and go to everyone. Save me some trouble."
    Lux Liddane
    Lux Liddane

SHSL : Rock Star

Post by Lux Liddane Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:46 am

Lux put their hands on their hips confidently. "Don't worry! I got a whole hour of sleep last night so I'm just rarin to go!" They punctuated their declaration with their signature cackle as they entered the kitchen.

"Bbbbuuttt if it means that much to ya, then let's have some breakfast! You like omelettes?"
    Avery Abbott
    Avery Abbott

SHSL : Tailor

Post by Avery Abbott Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:46 am

Avery was silent, looking at Ariel and then where Miranda went.

"You know, there's a high chance I'm gonna see titties, right? I wanna see titties and work. It's like, a double whammy of awesome," He stated, trying to keep up with Ariel.
    Antoine Duvall
    Antoine Duvall

SHSL : Comedian

Post by Antoine Duvall Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:46 am

"'m fine, tired though. This is stupid early." He took note of his bedhead and frowned.

"Sorry, did I wake you up? Didn't mean to. Just... yeah."
    Cobalt
    Cobalt

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:48 am

"Yes, breakfast! The most important meal of the day!" Cobalt held a hand out to Jordan.
    Jason McDorne
    Jason McDorne

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:49 am

Jason looked up, hearing someone cackling like a witch, or hyena? He couldn't tell. "Hey! Do you guys have a knife? I don't want to slice bread with my hands."

He had a piece of bread that looked like he tried to carefully tear it off the loaf.
    Rachel Kuva
    Rachel Kuva

SHSL : Color Commentator

Post by Rachel Kuva Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:52 am

"You only need an hour of sleep ... ? That's crazy! I need, like, a lot ... more than that! Hahahaha."

Rachel followed Lux into the kitchen with a smile on her face. "Omelettes are good!"

She turns to Jason McDorne and tilts his head. "Um, no. I don't have a knife..."
    Martin Crane
    Martin Crane

SHSL : Boy Scout

Post by Martin Crane Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:53 am

"Could've been less eventful." Martin replied to Lisa, "But I suppose it wasn't that bad. Probably not as bad as his." He sighed, pointing to Judas, "In any case, here's to a hopefully peaceful day!"
    Miranda Tawfeek
    Miranda Tawfeek

Post by Miranda Tawfeek Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:53 am

Miranda was on the case at the first syllable of knife.

"A knife?" Miranda only just walked in.

She sidled up to Jason, Rachel, and co, "I do have a knife!" She whipped out the knife she had, twirling it around her fingers with a practiced grace.
    Dark Nakhti
    Dark Nakhti

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:55 am

"Very early, yes... Is fine." Dark said. He rubbed his head and grimaced. "I not sleep good. Have bad thoughts all night." His voice trailed off. "Want go get breakfast?"
    Isaac Arkwright
    Isaac Arkwright

SHSL : Airbrush Artist

Post by Isaac Arkwright Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:58 am

Isaac snorted at Jacob's checkmark. What was he, twelve?

He noticed Claire in the hallway and hesitated, wondering if he should wave. She didn't seem all that bad, but...eh, waving wasn't his style anyway. He gave a nod before walking with Jacob to the kitchen very keen to get a hot cup of black coffee.
    Judas Riley
    Judas Riley

SHSL : Liar

Post by Judas Riley Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:59 am

Judas stared at Martin with a tiny smirk on his face. "Hey, my night was just fine. I got schooled in darts, made a tool a sandwich, and then passed the hell out for a few hours. Dunno what your night was like, but mine was pretty par for the course ... here's to a peaceful day, though. Cheers!"

He clinks an imaginary cup in the air between them.
    Lux Liddane
    Lux Liddane

SHSL : Rock Star

Post by Lux Liddane Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:00 pm

"Yo, be careful with that!" Lux yelled out to Miranda as they pulled out eggs from the fridge.

At the prep counter, they singlehandedly cracked six eggs into a large mixing bowl. This wasn't your grandma's omelette. This was a Lux Liddane Breakneck Breakfast Special. They spoke to Rachel, Jason, and Miranda as they whisked the concoction.

"This is one of the only things you can make on a tour bus. It's either this or eating enough Mickey D's to see the devil." They poured the egg mixture into a large frying pan.

"But that can be fun too! Haha!"
    Antoine Duvall
    Antoine Duvall

SHSL : Comedian

Post by Antoine Duvall Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:00 pm

"Maybe you can get a nap in today. But yeah, breakfast sounds good. Need a minute to get ready?" Antoine stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I'm not in a rush."
    Claire Vilosi
    Claire Vilosi

SHSL : Model

Post by Claire Vilosi Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:00 pm

As Claire made her way back towards the kitchen she acknowledged Isaac's nod and gave a smile in return. As soon as his back was turned, her smile dropped and she stared daggers at both him and Jake. "What a joke."

Last edited by Claire Vilosi on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jason McDorne
    Jason McDorne

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:01 pm

"Jesus..." Jason hissed between his teeth at Miranda, "Can I borrow that, then?"
    Monobear
    Monobear

SHSL : Despair

Post by Monobear Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:02 pm

After railroading one student in the appropriate direction, Monobear appeared in front of the other one in need: Jason Brant.

"Hey! Whatcha doin?"
    Patrick LaMonte
    Patrick LaMonte

SHSL : UX Designer

Post by Patrick LaMonte Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:03 pm

Once Lux walked into the room, Patrick tried to get up without getting their attention. He scanned the room and tried to find some corner to hide in.
    Miranda Tawfeek
    Miranda Tawfeek

Post by Miranda Tawfeek Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:04 pm

"Sure!" Miranda stopped her showboating, and grabbed the knife by the blade, her fingers a few millimeters away from the edge. "You'd owe me later, though. I need it back, too! Martin might steal it otherwise."

And Lux made her look over again, "Do you put spices or curry in it? The cafeteria I ate at usually let me put hot sauce or curry on my eggs! It was the best..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:41 am