Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+17
Ariel Sullivan
Judas Riley
Jacob Reyes
Dark Nakhti
Jason McDorne
Jaden Masters
Lux Liddane
Patrick LaMonte
Rachel Kuva
Jordan Gray
Lisa Field
Antoine Duvall
Martin Crane
Jason Brant
Isaac Arkwright
Avery Abbott
Narrator
21 posters

Day 1: Introduction

Judas Riley
    Judas Riley

SHSL : Liar

Day 1: Introduction - Page 10 Empty Re: Day 1: Introduction

Post by Judas Riley Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Judas stared between Claire and Isaac, hands balled into fists at his sides as Isaac signed and as Claire spoke. He said nothing - just watched with a steely look on his face.
    Isaac Arkwright
    Isaac Arkwright

SHSL : Airbrush Artist

Post by Isaac Arkwright Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:51 pm

Isaac looked beyond relieved when Claire signed back. Thank god something went in his favor.
    Even better, she was interpreting.

'Yes,' he signed back, 'I ran here from the Butler room. That's where the body is, the head was cut off."
    He stared at Patrick, he seemed upset before Claire even said anything, did he understand too?
    Jaden Masters
    Jaden Masters

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:51 pm

Jaden walked into the den after Ariel. "Oh sweet! Nice place to relax if you ask me. Big ol' TV, window on the side... The view could be better, considering there isn't one, but I'm not picky."
    Ariel Sullivan
    Ariel Sullivan

SHSL : Dungeon Master

Post by Ariel Sullivan Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:51 pm

"Yo!!" Ariel shouts and sprints towards the den.

"Hey," she said, looking around the room. "If we can find some pen and paper, this would be a great room to get a RPG group rolling. You game? After we watch whatever, of course."
    Jason McDorne
    Jason McDorne

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:53 pm

"B-b-body?" With Isaac looking like he saw something horrible, Jason was inclined to think this WASNT a prank.

"... Why is there dead people here? What the hell?"
    Patrick LaMonte
    Patrick LaMonte

SHSL : UX Designer

Post by Patrick LaMonte Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:54 pm

Patrick nodded intently as Claire translated and started to bite his knuckle. The faces of all of the classmates he just met started to flash in his head - was everyone OK? Was Isaac able to figure out who it was?

"C-c-claire, ask him who it was," he stuttered, teary.
    Jason Brant
    Jason Brant

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:55 pm

Jason looked at Miranda with a stern look. "C'mon, shoo, shoo. Get off her."

He moved back up to a standing position and set up Lisa's wheelchair again, staring at it quizzically for a few seconds before figuring out how to lock it in place. "Okay, I think I got it, Lisa."
    Claire Vilosi
    Claire Vilosi

SHSL : Model

Post by Claire Vilosi Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:55 pm

"I came from..." Claire had to look at her watch and guess at which room Isaac was trying to sign. "The Butler's room. There was a body with it's head off." It wasn't easy to interpret while grasping what on earth was going on.

"Are you sure?" she signed to Isaac. "Do you know whose body it was?"

Last edited by Claire Vilosi on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Martin Crane
    Martin Crane

SHSL : Boy Scout

Post by Martin Crane Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:56 pm

Martin was relieved to find a bit of personal space in the library. It was big enough that he could just sort of look around at his own pace.

He grabbed a book, a book on Mountain Wildlife, and walked over to the chairs when he heard Ariel.

"What is an Arr Pee Gee?" he asked, "You mean like...Final Fantasy?"
    Cobalt
    Cobalt

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Cobalt would've dropped to the ground, had his knees not locked up. He spoke to no one in particular.

"I... what are we supposed to do? I don't want... I don't want to watch people die. Not again." His voice had gone quiet at the end, barely above a whisper.
    Isaac Arkwright
    Isaac Arkwright

SHSL : Airbrush Artist

Post by Isaac Arkwright Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Isaac replied 'Seemed real. There was blood. Girl stuck her hand inside it.' He didn't catch Miranda's name though, "The girl with no shirt on. Long hair."
    Rachel Kuva
    Rachel Kuva

SHSL : Color Commentator

Post by Rachel Kuva Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:00 pm

Rachel caught the space brownie with ease and digs into the sweet ambrosia of snackhood. "NICE! I haven't had one of these in years!" She looked at the monster in her other hand with a withered look, though. "...this stuff always makes me sick, though. The guys always tell me they're good, but ..." She sighed. "Catch!" She tossed it back a moment after.
    Miranda Tawfeek
    Miranda Tawfeek

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:00 pm

Miranda huffed as she managed to swing her legs around. "Don't be so snippy- it was an accident! Besides, we have bigger things to worry about. Who is that? Why are they dead? Who killed them? Lots of big, blank spaces for an answer!"

Cobalt was pretty shook up, "I didn't want everyone to run in here, though! I kinda wanted to avoid that right there! And what happened to the other guy who was in here!" She pointed at Cobalt.
    Ariel Sullivan
    Ariel Sullivan

SHSL : Dungeon Master

Post by Ariel Sullivan Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Ariel snickered and smiled a bit - not in a demeaning way, of course. It was just cute to see someone as clueless as Martin was.

"You didn't wonder what a dungeon master is? When I say RPG, I'm talking about roleplaying games with pen and paper. Final Fantasy's like that but it's a video game. My Super High School level's what it is because I'm a published author with over 50 campaigns. People pay me to moderate these games at cons or online. It'd be a pretty fun job if it weren't for the fact that these things are COMPLICATED as hell to maintain and develop, even when you're good at it."
    Avery Abbott
    Avery Abbott

SHSL : Tailor

Post by Avery Abbott Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Avery laughed, "Probably thought you were a dominatrix. Eh Martin?" He cackled, hoping to get a rise outta the guy.
    Claire Vilosi
    Claire Vilosi

SHSL : Model

Post by Claire Vilosi Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Claire knew who Isaac was referring to so she quickly fingerspelled M-I-R-A-N-D-A back to him. "It was real and bloody. Miranda put her hand in the body." She had a disgusted look on her face.

Claire backchanneled in ASL to show her shock. "You think one of the other students killed the body?" she said aloud and signed.
    Lux Liddane
    Lux Liddane

SHSL : Rock Star

Post by Lux Liddane Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Lux caught the Monster with ease and laughed weakly. "As much as I love these things, I'm not sure I can chug two. Last time I did that, I couldn't feel my toes for two days." Nonetheless, they took another gulp of the Monster they already opened.

"So whaddaya do anyway? Cheer for bad guys or somethin'?" Lux asked.
    Jordan Gray
    Jordan Gray

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Jordan took a few moments to breathe and stay cool. But soon she realized Cobalt was more in need right now.

"Hey, listen, this isn't your fault." She said, looking genuinely concerned, "We couldn't have done anything, there isn't even a head. The best thing we can do right now is warn everyone else. We can save them!" She offered him a hand.
    Lisa Field
    Lisa Field

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:06 pm

Lisa let out a huff before dragging herself into a better position and working herself back into her chair.
    "Sorry about that. Thanks, Jason." She gave him a tired smile. "And I think it's fair to be upset about having someone fall on them because they were too busy playing with something that was on a corpse!"
    Jaden Masters
    Jaden Masters

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Jaden scoffed flippantly at Ariel. "Oh come on, how hard can it be to keep track of some dumb board game? That's like saying it's hard to play Apples to Apples."
    Miranda Tawfeek
    Miranda Tawfeek

Post by Miranda Tawfeek Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Miranda suddenly realized something when Jordan started to talk. "Hey! I was doing important fact-finding! Like a detective! And this bear head is cute. Anyways!"

She paused, "We should really think about where the other guy went! No doubt more people are going to come here. Hate me if you want, but really, do we /need/ 10 people flipping out over a dead body in here? The killer is still loose!"
    Cobalt
    Cobalt

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:09 pm

"Ye... yeah. Yeah! You're right!" He took a moment for a few deep breaths before looking to the others.

"Jordan and Miranda are right. Everyone could be in danger." He chuckled, a tinge of sadness to his voice. "It's more like I'm the sidekick right now."
    Dark Nakhti
    Dark Nakhti

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Dark nodded, taking in the size of the building once more. "This building very large. I think my father bought it. No other reason we are in big building like this." He had a puzzled look on his face, but shook it off and refocused.

"I think we all have one room. We can look at yours?" He started making his way over towards Antoine's room in the middle of the hall. "It locked?"
    Martin Crane
    Martin Crane

SHSL : Boy Scout

Post by Martin Crane Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:11 pm

Martin nodded along. He could..respect that. He didn't really expect much from Ariel, but it sounded like a lot of work.

Of course Avery ruined that.
    "No I did not!" He snapped, "Is everything sexual to you?"

He turned to Jaden too, "You'd...be surprised. I had a lot of work cut out of me just organizing simple hikes in the woods."
    Miranda Tawfeek
    Miranda Tawfeek

Post by Miranda Tawfeek Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:13 pm

"Sidekick? What do you do Cobalt, I think you might be able to disarm someone? Maybe you could teach people self defense? And... lets move out of here. Staring at that in the corner can't be good for people's sanity!" She dusted off her pants, monobear head in her legs as she sat cross-legged.

"So damage control, making sure everyone's safe... and then we can try to puzzle out what happened!" She ticked them off on her fingers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:46 am