Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+11
Jaden Masters (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Martin Crane (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Jason Brant (Beta)
Monobear
Narrator
15 posters

Chapter 1: Trial

Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Chapter 1: Trial - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 1: Trial

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:44 pm

"Karma's a bitch," Judas muttered quietly as he scrolled to and tapped on Rachel's face.
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Caleb had been so preoccupied with Rachel's confession, he barely remembered that there was a vote.

"Miss Kuva, you are truly a beautiful tyrant. I would have never presumed ye a fiend and yet you've ignited the flames of drama in my heart. Such a twist!" he beheld before smiling at her.

"You shall be sorely missed," he concluded, tapping her pixelated face.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:55 pm

"What kind of hero am I if I cannot save one good person?"

He tapped his image on the screen.
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Martin frowned, shaking his head.

"I believe in the evidence I found. I would say it is justice, but I severely doubt it exists here," Martin finally found Rachel's face in the digital lineup, "Sorry it had to happen at all."
    He clicked it.
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Lisa muttered as she scrolled.

"Dark and Dakota died doing nothing wrong. I can't just ignore that fact and let their killer go free."

She selected Rachel.
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:13 pm

Jordan looked miserable throughout the trial. Her green hair appeared to be wilting and her face was practically the same shade.

"I don't know..." she muttered under her breath, scrolling through the faces and then looking up at the guilty party to make sure she got the right one. Without saying anything she clicked Rachel's face and withdrew.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:16 pm

Aris sighed, having stayed silent through the whole trial. "That was... pretty..." She quirked her lips, looking at the screen.

"Well, that was a confession."

It took her a while to realize her nail wasn't a valid touch object and the monitor was, in fact, not broken. Using the tip of her finger this time, Aris scrolled to Rachel and tapped it a few more times than was necessary.
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:23 pm

Rachel looked down at her own bracelet and clicked her own face without hesitating.
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Jaden was hesitant to click Rachel's face on his wrist device, but he squeezed his eyes shut and did so.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:08 pm

Jason had been trying to drown out the whole trial, but that was pretty much impossible when Rachel confessed.

He sighed, scrolling to Rachel before looking away as he slapped the screen and then covered it wit his hands.
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Ruby had black streams running down her face. Even as Rachel's head hung low and her voice silent, Ruby couldn't see a murderer. She saw the girl whose voice shattered the air during her spirited introduction. She saw the happy-go-lucky sports broadcaster who gave her the affectionate nickname "Dancing Queen". She saw her sandwich making partner as well as her vocal half for a delightfully off-key rendition of "We Will Rock You".

"I can't do it..." she croaked out. "I can't do it."

Through her bleary eyes, she managed to get to Cobalt and tap his face, cursing Monobear all the while.
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:18 pm

Miranda huffed silently to herself, looking at the screen with half-lidded eyes. With a few flicks and a tap, her own choice was sealed: Rachel.

"Now, I wonder if we're going to get ear plugs for this..." She said, load enough for anyone to hear before chuckling to herself, the cute facade returning for a second.
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Claire sighed again and slowly scrolled through the students on her wrist until she reached Rachel's face. "Always sad to lose a sister. It's a real pity." She tapped Rachel's icon unceremoniously.
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:20 pm

A slot machine rose in front of Monobear's podium. The iconic sevens and cherries were replaced by the students' faces. They spun and spun until settling on Rachel. Confetti shot from its sides while bright letters spelling "GUILTY" flashed on top. Afterwards it swiftly receded back into the floor.
    Monobear
    Monobear

SHSL : Despair

Post by Monobear Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:20 pm

"Upupupu! I'll just go ahead and do the honors of filling in the holes of your discussion! Little miss Rachel Kuva turned out to, in fact, be all bark AND all bite!"

As he explained the crime, he waved his arms about, mimicking the general motions he described.

"She ventured first to the kitchen, where she collected her weapon! Dakota happened to be in the fridge at the wrong time, and became our loud lady's first victim, with a stab to the back followed by a slash to the throat! Painted by her fallen peer, though, it was kind-a awkward when she stumbled across Dark. He panicked, tripped, and was knocked out cold courtesy of our favorite dining room table! All that was left was to silence the witness, and be off to clean up! Which is, unfortunately, where she happened to leave behind incriminating evidence!"

Monobear folded his arms across his chest.

"So then, any last words?"
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:22 pm

"Can I kick her?" Miranda droned, crossing her arms.
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:43 pm

"Kicking the dying dog, are you? Guess your soul got ripped out along with your memory, huh?" she said to Miranda calmly, leaving her podium and walking over to Monobear she reached out and put a hand down on his head, patting it lightly. "C'mon, let's get this over with. I think I got someone waiting for me, and I don't wanna leave'm waiting."
    Monobear
    Monobear

SHSL : Despair

Post by Monobear Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:44 pm

"'Ey, careful with the fur!"

He hopped down from his seat and gestured off towards one of the curtains lining the wall.
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Rachel walked off through the curtains.  After a moment, her peers reluctantly followed, some with some encouragement from Monobear.

Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:54 pm

Cobalt sank to his knees where he stood, eyes glued on Rachel's now lifeless body.

Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:57 pm

Lisa's arms fell to her sides as she hung her head back, letting out a hefty sigh.

"I hate courtrooms."

She turned herself around, exiting the execution chamber working back to the elevator.
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:59 pm

Claire cupped her face with her hands and spun around, heading back into the courtroom through the curtains. She gulped and with tears in her eyes, made her way into the elevator on the opposite side of the room.
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Jaden shoved his hands in his pockets and stared down at his feet. "That's... That's just not right..." He looked up at where Miranda was and walked slowly over to her. "M-Miranda, I gotta say sorry. If Rachel hadn't confessed, that coulda been someone else. I... I shouldn't've gotten in your way."
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:02 pm

"Ffffuck." Martin looked disgusted, turning away from the gore and shielding his face with his hands.

"That's four dead..." Martin shuddered, trying to keep it so words were the only thing coming out of his mouth, "Who knows how many more? Fuck!" He marched off, ignoring his friends, and took refuge in the elevator, pacing back and forth.

Last edited by Martin Crane on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:04 pm

Lisa rolled into the elevator, tucking herself into a corner as far from the courtroom as she could get.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content