Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+11
Jaden Masters (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Martin Crane (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Jason Brant (Beta)
Monobear
Narrator
15 posters

Chapter 1: Trial

Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Chapter 1: Trial - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 1: Trial

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:04 pm

"He was dead. I brought him his flowers."
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:07 pm

"Very nice way to evade the question. How did the blood get onto the pot of lilacs, then? And your cape? There were no skid marks nearby as well..."

Miranda blinked a few times, pausing.

"Was his body moved? Did you find him, at least, and then move him? There is no arterial spurting a wound like that would produce around the scene."
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Rachel was visibly angry and glaring at Miranda.

"Do you really, really think Cobalt is gonna be the kid who murders someone out of all of us? The goddamn superhero, and at that, the what, thirteen year old?" She sighed.

"Yeah, he's covered in blood, but has anyone even asked him about that? And wouldn't a murderer have the sense to clean themselves off before running off from the crime scene?" She gritted her teeth. "Yeah, he's the obvious immediate suspect. There's no point in denying that. But maybe we should go a little bit deeper into all of this and not accuse people right from the start, Jesus Christ."

She looked over at Cobalt. "To start it off...sorry I gotta ask, but what happened to you last night, Cobalt?"
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:21 pm

Cobalt clenched his fists. His voice caught in his throat.

"I cannot say."
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:23 pm

"First off, this is the only lead, for now mute, we actually have. We are all capable of something like this, because why else would we have this thrust upon ourselves?" Miranda tisked softly.

"Let us get back onto the more relevant side of this, such as actually discussing evidence. Let us leave the bloody mummer alone for now. he's not willing to discuss what he did. Someone who was present at Dakota's examination present what you found. At this rate, we're more likely to have a false conviction than actual progress."
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Ruby glanced up upon hearing Dakota's name.

"Uh? Me? Y-yeah..." she shut her eyes a moment, trying to access her findings from earlier.

"Dako'a's throat was s-slit like Dark's and she was s-stabbed in the back," Ruby's voice wavered as she recalled the gory details. Nonetheless, she pressed on.

"But the knives near her were clean. I di'n' check anywhere else for wea'ons."
    Monobear
    Monobear

SHSL : Despair

Post by Monobear Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:45 pm

Monobear waved his paw.

"Hold up, hold up, hold up! I know I'm breaking my own rule here, but here's the thing: you guys suck at this."

He crossed his arms across his chest and let out a comical sigh.

"I get you're amateurs, but really? This is sloppy. I've seen kids suffer dastardly injuries before this stuff and manage just fine."

With a flourish, he hopped up.

"I'm gonna give you guys a hint! Aren't I the best? Shouldn't it be obvious that good ol' Nakhti would've put up a fight? After all, the cut wasn't deep, just as Berry-boy said. Why doesn't anyone have any injuries? Hmmm?"

He flopped back down and mimed out zipping his lips.
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Lisa shifted eagerly after the statement.

"So then, doesn't that really only leave falling? Like, maybe he tripped on one chair, getting it to pivot, then flat out knocked another over. I get this doesn't address Dakota, but... Really anyone could've taken her out. Figuring out Dark's demise is what'll really help us here."

Lisa's gaze shifted across the room, from student to student.

"No one has injuries from Dark. But maybe someone had to hurry and clean up after taking their sweet time on an unconscious victim. That, or not clean up, and decide to feign ignorance."
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:52 pm

"Someone had time to clean up." Martin blurted it out before even realizing it. His expression changed to dread for a few seconds before he swallowed hard and loosened the death grip he had on the evidence he carried.

He turned directly to Rachel, "You're right. It wasn't Cobalt. I have absolutely no clue what he did to end up such a complete mess, but what I want to ask you..." He unbundled the white sheet, "Is what did you do last night?"

He held up the bloody knife and a red bow.

"I found these in the Laundry Room, under a washing machine. Not even that far from the...crime scene." He glared at her, lifting the bow up, "I can't even tell if there's blood on this thing it's so red"
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Claire huffed in disappointment at Martin. "But doesn't that make perfect sense? Rachel said the bow was giving her painful memories. She must have left it in the Dining Room when we got our 'motives.' Cobalt kills Dakota and Dark, then finds it, bloodies it up along with himself in the process, and takes it to the laundry room..."

Claire pointed an accusatory finger at the younger boy. "It's a well thought out but obvious crime, complete with someone to pin it on!"
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:06 pm

"Now, that's an interesting theory. However, I find it strange that when you came back, you did not present to anyone the murder weapon. Let me... disregard that in favor of something that's been bugging me."

"What if they both had hands in it? They each helped take down Dakota, and then Dark. It makes sense how the man was overtaken, and even transported, because one thing I will say is a fact was that Dark did not die in the dining room. We haven't ruled out two murderers, or ruled in a single culprit."
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:14 pm

She was a little bit shaken at the sight of her bowtie and the knife, but quickly calmed herself.

"I'm not going to comment on your insane idea of me and Cobalt being a murderous duo, so instead...why would you think Dark wasn't murdered in the Dining Room? The likeliest theory is what Lisa said, isn't it? What is your line of reasoning?"
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:36 pm

"Didn't I mention it before? Being slit in the throat is messy. There was practically no bloodstains around Dark but those that were were just confined to his neck, the flower pot, and bracelet. Dakota had a larger puddle around her than he did." Miranda stated, crossing her arms for a brief moment, eyes scanning her podium for a while.

"And what monobear said... Dark wouldn't just stay surprised. If he got attacked, there'd be more than two chairs just casually laid down." She went silent again, thinking about something for the moment.

"But really, the whole place looks too clean for someone who got slit in the neck."
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:42 pm

"Yeah, it's kinda clean, but don't forget we're kinda in the company of a human mop right now."

Lisa took a moment to get the rest of her thoughts together before continuing.

"I mean, Cobalt could've taken care of anything around Dark, especially considering we don't know how he plays into all of this. And I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here and assume nobody went and rolled him over to check for puddles. Between his neckerchief, Cobalt, and that, the 'cleanliness', if it can be called that, isn't really all that weird."
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:47 pm

Claire sighed and threw her head back to get her bangs out of her face. "Now, I don't know about the specifics of blood loss or any of... that," she began. "But I do know a thing or two about toppled chairs. I reminds me of an art exhibit in one of the galleries I managed a couple years back."

"It was a sculpture piece, commenting on everyday life and depicted a businessman tripping over a chair in his kitchen and dropping his newspaper and coffee." Claire glanced around the room, then shrugged nonchalantly. "I realize it hardly seems relevant, but I dunno, maybe Dark just tripped and fell or something."
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:55 pm

"So he tripped, fell, and got slit in the throat?" Miranda shrugged, sighing deeply before pinching between her eyes.

"Alright. I think at this point if we're just going to say things like that, we should move on to something more relevant. Perhaps we should convict by spinning a wheel?" Miranda hardly looked impressed or even had any emotion whatsoever.

"So there was a bloody knife in the laundry room? Was there anything else, other than Rachel's bow? Any evidence that we could probably use to see if we can cross someone off. Not even someone having a godly ephiphany? I feel like we only have Cobalt's bleeding heart and a handful of concrete facts now."
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Lisa shook her head.

"What do you mean with the whole concrete proof stuff? I mean, nobody's going to just say 'Guys! It was me!', and I really doubt anyone would be stupid enough to leave decisive evidence. The file said the two died right around six. They had twelve hours to become as removed as they wanted."

Lisa gave an exaggerated shrug.

"And I mean, what's this of the whole 'only a ribbon'. Or bow. Or whatever. Didn't Rachel claim she wasn't wearing it because it reminded her of the person in her video? If she was so disturbed, would it really be bizarre for her to do something about it? The bow being with a bloody knife would really suggest she didn't just ditch it to forget."

Lisa began tapping her fingers on her armrest and glancing around the courtroom as she waited for the next comment.
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:08 pm

"Now listen here!" Miranda snapped, finally showing some shred of emotion. "Stop trying to have me state everything I have said. I am trying to be as clear here as I possibly can!"

"I mean concrete proof as in evidence. The knife is such. The blood is such. Even if you are a serial killer or someone who can pinpoint details, you will leave evidence. The fact the ribbon was in the washroom is somewhat strange- especially close to the knife. Remember, it was under a mashing machine."

Miranda huffed, smacking her podium with two hands. "I give in."
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Lisa interrupted her tapping, balling her hand into a fist and slamming it down onto her armrest.

"No one is telling you to state everything! Everything you've said is fucking stupid!"

After a few breaths to calm herself, she continued.

"Thanks for giving in then, so at least that's one less issue to worry about. If you don't consider what we have evidence, then we're doomed, because according to you we'll never solve this. They wouldn't have just left a note saying 'it was me!!1! xoxo The killer <3.'"

Lisa scanned the courtroom, winding her ponytail around her index finger.

"Anyone wanna contribute? How about you, Rachel? You've been awfully quiet for someone who's being accused of murder."
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:26 pm

"Lisa has a point. We should pro'aly hear from some other people," Ruby stated.

"I wanna know what happened in the other rooms durin' investi'ation. The non crime scene ones. Like Miranda said, more facts would be helpful. So if anyone's got anythin' they think's worth addin', say it now."
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:36 pm

"Thank you for inviting me to speak, Lisa." She looked calm, but was gripping her podium perhaps a few degrees too tightly and staring straight down onto the blank surface. "I was starting to think no one was going to just flat out ask me what my bow was doing there."

She looked up at the others and smiled a fraction. "Look, I mean no offence, but...I don't like dragging things out. Actually, you know what? I hate it. You can't drag stuff out when you're casting on a game, that's now how it works. You gotta be quick, fast, precise - and you can't mess up, because at the ol'ball game? It's three strikes and you're out. You're done."

"...That being said, I've already gotten my strikes, so I'm gonna drag this one out. There's no use denying it, no matter how many people wanna consider my bow next to a bloody knife coincidence." She looked up at them all and sighed. "I made a choice, and I don't expect any of you to understand it. I don't want any of you to. I...I'd take it back, I'd take it all back. But hell, I can't." She looked around the room, then looked back down, as if she was done speaking. Quickly afterwards, she sighed and looked back up. "Though, another thing I hate is when people dodge around the meaning of what their saying. So I'm going to say it."

"I killed Dark and Dakota. And...i-it doesn't mean anything, I know, but...I'm sorry."

She looked down, gripped her podium tighter, and wiped her eyes.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:03 pm

"Wait!"

Cobalt's voice cracked violently.

"You regret what you did, correct? This situation was created solely to push each and every one of us to the breaking point! While of course something like this must be addressed, it is no reason for tears! We can all work through this together."
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:09 pm

She went quiet.

"I...I don't think that's how it works, Cobalt. A-at the beginning of this trial, the bear...the bear said that if you all figured out it was me, that...that'd I'd..." She laughed weakly. "Well, I'd die for my crime."
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:25 pm

"No! You had faith in me, believed in me, when I was just a joke to others. I refuse to give up on a great person such as you."

He looked up to Monobear.

"Is there not a way around this? If someone must die, why not make it me?"

He then turned to his peers.

"That is it! Vote for me, please! Give her another chance!"
    Monobear
    Monobear

SHSL : Despair

Post by Monobear Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:34 pm

"Y'know, as bo-ring as this can be, nothing beats the climax! You're right, shortstack, all that'll decide is our handy-dandy vote! So, who's ready to decide someone's fate?"

Monobear hopped to his feet and raised his arms high.

"Doesn't matter, cuz I am!"

Their watches lit up with a pixel rendition of Jason's face, an arrow on either side pointing off screen.

"Just tap the little arrows to scroll through your little alphabetized faces! Remember, whoever has the most votes gets it, so pick carefully~"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content