Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+11
Jaden Masters (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Martin Crane (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Jason Brant (Beta)
Monobear
Narrator
15 posters

Chapter 1: Trial

Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Chapter 1: Trial - Page 4 Empty Re: Chapter 1: Trial

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 pm

As if echoing Lisa, Jordan murmured, "I hate courtrooms," and walked lifelessly through the curtain.

She walked until she ended up in front of the elevator, and then carefully looked for Claire.
    "Hey," Jordan tried to get the upset girl's attention, "Let's...stick together tonight. Like some of the others did." Her voice eventually softened as she spoke, but it was still a whisper.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 pm

Judas couldn't take his eyes off the body. His eyes were wide open, his breathing unsteady. "F-fuck, fuck, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck-" He closed his eyes and covered his eyes, trying to calm down. "...s-shit."

He turned away from the body and lowered his hands from his face and took a quivering step, and then a second, and then a third. He found himself walking over to Cobalt and kneeling down, patting him lightly on the shoulder in an attempt to not startle him. "H-hey, come on kid, we gotta get going. T-this ain't a place to be lingering around in."
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:13 pm

Cobalt's gaze didn't move from Rachel.

"We cannot... I cannot just leave her. It is my fault. I cannot just abandon her."
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Ruby's chest flared as gasping sobs erupted from her throat. She crumpled into the podium and gripped it tightly, nearly screaming.

"Det är inte rättvist....det är inte rättvist!" she shrieked into the wood. Her head whipped up and she shot daggers at Monobear.

"You'll die....YOU HEAR ME?! YOU'LL DIE FOR WHA' YOU DI'TA HER, YOU L'IL SHIT!" she snapped at the giddy mascot. She swiped at her cheek with her knuckles, further staining her face as well as her fist.
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:18 pm

Claire sniffed and looked up at her friend. "That'd... probably be a good idea," she said quietly, trying to give Jordan a smile. "Strength in numbers I guess?"
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Judas grabbed Cobalt's shoulder and turned the superhero to face him.

"We're not abandoning her. We're - well, me and you at least - we're gonna remember her. We might be leaving her now, but we're not...abandoning her. We're not abandoning anyone, and...you can't just sit here forever, kid." He paused. "I didn't know her very well, kid, but I think she'd want you to move on. I think anybody would."
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:23 pm

Cobalt stood on shaky legs, walking over to the glass that had separated them from the gruesome scene.  He pressed his blood stained hand to the window.

"For you, too.  For all of you.  I will fix this.  No matter how long it takes."

He walked back to Judas.

"Thank you.  I got caught up in the moment and... and forgot my mission.  So thank you for reminding me.  I cannot stop now."

Giving a slight nod, he joined the students in the elevator.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Aris was one of the people who needed some gentle encouragement. To get into the room, and a lot more to watch. Watching the whole thing did a number on the poor woman, and at the end Aris started to wobble on her feet, holding her head.

She careened into Miranda, going unconscious as she normally did after witnessing a murder or seeing a body.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:27 pm

Judas nodded at Cobalt and followed him into the elevator.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Jason felt sick again. He coughed, dry retching after the whole trial. He looked at Caleb, already feeling pretty sick and lightheaded. He didn't need to look at that anymore, since the "encouragement" didn't apply now.

"C-caleb..." He muttered, his voice starting to gain a warbly whisper. "C-can you... catch....m...e."
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:31 pm

Jordan summoned a slight smile, "Yeah, it's better than being alone."
    She zoned out for a few moments before adding, "Meet me outside my room," and then entered the elevator.
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Caleb had been stifling giggles as he shut his freshly filled notebook, but upon hearing Jason's shaky voice, he quickly stopped.

As the boy fell, Caleb caught him in his arms, grunting as he tried to balance out their weight. He helped Jason steady himself but it was clear he wasn't up to walking just yet. He put Jason's arm around his shoulders, letting the boy lean on him.

"Sorry I'm so puny..." he grunted, trying to walk.
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Ruby huffed and speedwalked past the other podiums on her way to the elevator. Right before she reached Miranda's, she stopped.

"Rachel wasn't a bad person," Ruby said, not looking her way. "What she did wasn't right but she wouldn'a done it if that damn bear hadn't trapped us here like cows."

Her gaze shifted to the floor but her tone hadn't changed.

"You like solvin' crimes? Figure out how the hell we can leave," she prompted before walking towards the elevator.

"An' ask for help next time. Tha's what sisters do."
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:50 pm

before the trial even began, Miranda had some of her own little self-utterances. "لي؟ لديهم الروح؟ هذا هو مزحة." She muttered, holding a hand up to giggled as she became the first to practically skip into the execution chamber. "Lets hope this makes up for not being able to break something of hers."

The whole execution made her bark a few laugh, especially at the masking tape. "So that's why we didn't get earplugs." She said, crossing her arms and watching without any ounce of emotion crossing her face. Scoffing at the end, she started to turn when she heard Aris, looking over at the fainting cop before catching her. In a quick motion, she flipped the fainted woman over her back, helping her into the elevator.

Ruby was another thing. She shifted Aris on her back while she stopped to listen, slightly turning to face the red-haired woman. "I only tried to get to the bottom of this for Dark." She stated, blinking slowly. "But this torture will always make someone snap. Some do so quicker. To escape, you need to grin and survive." She gave Ruby a half-smirk before turning back to the elevators.

Once she was in the elevator, she decided to break her silent treatment to Jaden. She had paused when she heard him apologize, not knowing what to do other than be silent.

"You... apologized?" She said, blinking at him. "Well... I was pretty angry then, since Dark was one of the few people I wanted to be friends with. Maybe I was at fault too."

"Friends... forgive each other, right? So, apology accepted." Miranda's mouth tried to do something then, almost like a genuine smile, but it failed and she looked away from him.
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:56 pm

Somewhere between the podiums and the elevator, Caleb had opted to partially lugging Jason over his shoulder, letting his feet drag on the ground.

"Pardon, pardon," he excused, worming his way into the elevator. He felt it ironic; there always seemed to be a crowd despite the dwindling number of students.
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:01 pm

Now one person lighter, the elevator climbed back to the familiar mansion scenery.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content