Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+13
Martin Crane (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Ruby Nylund (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Claire Vilosi (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Monobear
17 posters

Day 2: (Ab)normal days

Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Day 2: (Ab)normal days - Page 4 Empty Re: Day 2: (Ab)normal days

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Some excitement crept into Jordan's chill demeanor.

"Hypnotism, it's the man on the tv who swings the pocketwatch in front of people's faces. Except it's not," Jordan explained, "I talk to you until you relax, and then I will be able talk to your mind directly."

"I...think I have a waiting list though," She said, scanning the hallway for Claire, "But if you're up for it, that's great." The two reached the dining room.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Aris looked up, hotdog in her mouth. "Hoo th fck keeps a crossaht in th frigh?" She said, her mouth full. She retreated, placing her haul on the counter and immediately took the hotdog from her mouth.

"Relax. I've never had a crossed aint or whatever the hell french that is."
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Judas clinked his bowl against Dakota's, electing to follow her example and skip the milk. "Cheers." He echoed.

He quickly devoured what was in his bowl, nearly choking a few times but managing not to, then wiped his face with his sleeve and sighed. What else could he do? He looked at Caleb and his eyes briefly went wide.

He stood stiffly and talked with the shittiest British accent possible.

"It was nice conversing with you all. I will rejoin your party when the sun sets on the western horizon -- may we meet again under bright circumstances, in a place where the moon shines brightly and fireflies...fireflies dance and some shit."

He turned towards Caleb. "and that was my Shakespeare impersonation. Bye!"

He walked into the dining room, picked a chair, sat down, took a deep breath, and bowed his head.

Last edited by Jason Brant on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Lisa reached the elevator but rolled past it, to the hall full of locked rooms.  She sat at the front of it and let herself think for a bit.

"This whole thing would suck for anyone, but..."  her eyes welled with tears, "How am I gonna make it?  I mean sure it might not be a problem, but if it is..." she balled her hand into a fist and slammed it against her armrest.
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Martin jammed the elevator button, realizing absolutely everyone was going the opposite way he was. The door opened, and he headed upwards, taking a sigh of relief once the door were open.

"Oh boy," the day hadn't even started yet and he was exhausted. He stepped out once the elevator dinged, Looking around at the almost empty hallway.

"Good Morning." He grunted, not spotting Lisa in the other hall.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:18 pm

"What exhibits have you done? I know my dad took me to DC and NYC before, to see those museums while we were on vacation, so if you did an exhibit in the Smithsonian that would've been so cool!" He laughed, crossing his arms.

"Oh... yhea... food." he said, looking towards the elevator. They were alone. Somehow that made him nervous. "I think we should."
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Lisa jumped when she heard Martin's voice.  She vigorously wiped her tears off on her sleeve and rolled over towards him.

"Good morning!" She smiled as brightly as usual.

Last edited by Lisa Field on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:20 pm

"Hm, now that you mention it I rather doubt Monobear would just happen to have crepes and croissants strewn about," Caleb mused. "And I'm not proficient in the culinary arts."

Changing his mind, he peered into the fridge and found some grapes sitting in a bowl. He plucked a branch and sat down, calmly popping them one by one into his mouth as he watched Aris prepare her own breakfast.
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:20 pm

Jaden hurried after Rachel into the elevator. "Alright! Let's get somethin' to eat! I feel like I haven't had a bite in weeks. Are we clear to hit the button?"
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:21 pm

Cobalt ran in, pulling his cape in to keep it from getting stuck in the closing doors.

"I believe so!"
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:22 pm

She walked into the elevator and sighed. "Same, I could eat a cow right now. And yes, we're clear!"
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Upon better thoughts, Aris took the pot she had pulled out back. "Eh. I can cook, but its just microwave cooking. Or just barbecues." She shrugged, grabbing the door before Caleb could close it and nabbing the butter.

"Where's the bread?"
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:24 pm

Ruby listened to Jordan explain her offer but ultimately decided against it.

"Gonna have to pass," she said. Upon entering the Dining Room, she saw Miranda and Dark - of course. And then Jason/Judas eating some...cereal...thing.

"I don' even wanna know," Ruby said as she plopped down near Dakota. "Didja bring enough cereal for the rest of the class?"

Last edited by Ruby Nylund on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Caleb sank his teeth into another grape, licking the juice off his lips.

"In the cabinets, perhaps?"
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:26 pm

Dark nodded slowly. "Oh... I get it..." Without saying another word, he moved past everyone into the kitchen. Timidly looking around, he peaked into the refrigerator and found a cup of Jell-O. "Good... enough," he muttered, and leaned against a counter to eat, trying to ignore Aris' presence.
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:28 pm

Dakota ate her own Frankencereal at a slower pace, picking out some of the pieces. It was mostly the nutty bits being banished.

With one eye she watched Judas down the bowl and then listened to his speech silently. "Bravo," She added when he was finished, and once he left, turned to Aris and Caleb again, watching and kicking her legs against the counter.

"The cereal's all open," Dakota responded to Ruby, "There's plenty left, might wanna eat it before it all goes stale," She gave a grin, as if finding the thought funny.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:59 pm

Aris watched Dark and Miranda come in, not saying a word as she searched the cupboards. Nothing, nothing, nothing. "What is this? yesterday with the boxes?" She muttered, but finally, she found it.

Triumphantly, she lifted the bread up to show Caleb, if he was watching or not. "Bread!" She announced, taking two slices and putting the rest in one of her coat pockets. She started to search for a knife.
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Jaden took the liberty of pressing the button, and the elevator lowered them down to the first floor. The doors opened up again, and Jaden walked out into the hallway. "Alright. Which way's the dining room again?"
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Miranda followed him, stopping in the middle of the kitchen to give a small wave to both Aris and Caleb.

"Can you see if there's any fruit or anything sweet in there?" She asked, not wanting to shove herself in as well.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Cobalt pulled the glove off of his one hand to navigate the screen of the bracelet.

"We make a left down the first hall, then another left, and a right," he declared as he slipped the glove back on.
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Jordan nodded, "Right, it's not for everyone." She let Ruby leave, fairly disappointed they weren't going to eat breakfast together after all.

She walked towards Aris, "Find any muffins?" her earlier visualization of the breakfast made her hungry. She glanced around, "No...coffee?"
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:03 pm

"I found some fruit in the fridge," Caleb said, holding up his grapes as proof. "They're in the bottom drawers."
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Aris looked over at Jordan, one hand going to the bread in her pocket. "I think they're in a cupboard. But I'd killed for some coffee too. If you find a knife I'll find coffee."
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Dark put down his Jell-O on the counter and looked back in the fridge. "Fruit... Um..." He didn't see anything. "I think over here," he walked to the other side of the room with the fruit and vegetable assortment. "Apples, Oranges, Moz, Manga..."
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Martin noticed Lisa, looking relieved the "Good Morning" had come from her.

"Oh hi Lisa," He said, stopping, "You're not off to breakfast?" He paused before adding, "I'm heading to my room, I have to drop something off. Once I'm done, I can head there with you if you want." He made several glances towards his room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:02 pm