Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+13
Martin Crane (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Ruby Nylund (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Claire Vilosi (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Monobear
17 posters

Day 2: (Ab)normal days

Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Day 2: (Ab)normal days - Page 3 Empty Re: Day 2: (Ab)normal days

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Jaden perked up when Cobalt addressed him. "Hey, yeah! No prob! So uh, you were watching the halls all night? Man, did you even get a chance to shower?"

A little more quietly, he muttered "I mean I guess at your stage in life you don't really... need to shower every day."
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:45 pm

Jordan eventually found herself in front of the downstairs elevator, happy to see it had arrived.

She then found herself approached by Ruby, "Good morning?" she grinned, slightly unsure if she had met the girl before, "We're having breakfast together?" That was news to her, but Jordan went along with it, "Waffles, right? Maybe French toast?"
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:46 pm

She raced over to the other two and waved. "Sweet! I'm starving, I haven't eaten since whenever dinner was. Missed my midnight snacking."

She looked over to Jaden with a pleasant smile. "Hey, you're the kid who yelled at me for being loud within the first five minutes of being here. Hello again!"
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:46 pm

Ruby calmed down a little bit at Jordan's smooth voice. She even gave her a tiny smile.

"Y-yeah! Sounds good!" she agreed.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:47 pm

Cobalt's voice took on a softer tone, one more expected of a boy his size. "Ah, well...actually, I would not be able to shower here. My bracelet secures my glove to my suit to my wrist, so I am not able to remove it..."

He perked up again when Rachel arrived.

"Aha... We all know each other now! So shall we head towards the dining room?" By the end of the sentence he had regained his usual vigor.
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:47 pm

Claire seemed genuinely interested in Jason's talent. "Jeweler! That must be so interesting! I can just imagine the gleaming gems you must come across all the time..." She was lost in her own thoughts.

"Oh, and I'm a Curator. I just... organize the exhibits. Make sure everything goes smoothly. It's tough work, but I love being the faceless girl behind the show..."
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Dakota perked up when Judas addressed her, she perked up a lot.
    "Hell yeah." She displayed the monster cereal bowl with pride.

"You can make one, if ya want" She picked up one of the boxes at her side to show him, "But I haven't tried eating it yet."
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:49 pm

Caleb watched Miranda and Dark go while the other, louder students carried on on the other side of the elevator. Pursing his lips, he slowly stepped out and walked straight to the Dining Room.

Upon entering, he found Judas, Dakota and...

"What the bloody hell is that?"
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:50 pm

"Oh... It's not that exciting. I usually get the raw thing and refine it. You won't believe how diamonds look before they're cut!" he gave a genuine laugh. "But... a little dangerous. Some of the machines used to polish gems can hurt you really badly."

He listened to Claire's talent, perking up. "Whoah really? You're one of those people who does that! That's so cool! I love looking at how exhibits are laid out!"
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:51 pm

Dark trailed after Miranda. In no time they reached the Dining Room and Dark stepped inside. There were already others assembling, and Dark groaned in protest. "Eugh."
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:58 pm

Lisa's head drooped a bit at the lack of response. She slowly began to make way down the hall towards the elevator.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:59 pm

Aris made her way into the dining room silently, which was somewhat of a miracle. She quickly bypassed all the people gathering in the main room, making a beeline for the kitchen, muttering things under her breath.

The fridge was not safe against Aris Hanno. She started pulling out everything that had meat in it, even if it was a vague semblance of meat.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:00 pm

"That's nuts. Well, not nuts, it's a bunch of cereal, but that's crazy." He looked at all the assorted boxes and all of their finished mazes and deflated a bit. "You did 'em all? Dang." He went over anyway and grabbed the box of Fruit Loops she was holding and a bowl, pouring just a tad into a bowl. He grabbed a bunch of other boxes, mostly really, really sugary kids cereals, and added just a morsel of each, creating a bowl filled with colorful chunks of nearly pure sugar.

He looked over at her with a smile as he set his own Frankencereal creation up. "I'm going to get a horrible sugar rush from this." He muttered in realization.

"Good thing I won't have to deal with it!" he said in a laughing, sing-song voice.
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:00 pm

Miranda looked up at Dark when she heard him groan. "Not really a people person?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Ruby wasn't exactly who Jordan was planning to talk to, but she decided Ruby would do just as well, " Or I bet there's fruit, or blueberry muffins or...say, sudden question, but would you be interested in a hypnotism session?" She looked Ruby in the eyes as she walked, smiling confidently.
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:02 pm

Martin reached the elevator, his hair still slightly wet.

"Good morning." he greeted everyone he walked past, heading straight to the elevator buttons. He had a towel under his arm, wrapped around the monobear brand monospeedo he was delivering to his room. He wasn't about to let anyone see that.
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:02 pm

"Hyp..hip-no-tih-zum?" Ruby tried the foreign word out. She had no clue what exactly Jordan did but she couldn't pretend she wasn't curious.

"What would you do?"
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:03 pm

Jaden smirked at Rachel. "I'll bet there's plenty a loud kids around here besides you. Don't take it personally." He turned back to Cobalt. "Yeah, I could go for some grub. So we gonna head down there or what?"
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:04 pm

Cobalt took a few steps towards their destination then turned around.

"Of course!"
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:06 pm

Caleb slowly walked over to where the boxes of sugary kids' cereal was laid out. He hadn't been this equally fascinated and disturbed since he saw Oedipus. Deciding it was best to leave them alone, he went to the kitchen to put his cup away when he noticed Aris assaulting the fridge.

"M-miss Hanno? I-i would like a croissant when you're done so...please be sure to leave at least that much."
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:06 pm

Dakota peered behind Judas to get a look at Caleb, "It's art, Frilly Boy."

She grinned when Judas took the Fruit Loops box, and watched in excitement as he made his own Frankencereal, "Looks good," She said, munching on her masterpiece after deciding that she didn't need milk.

"Cheers," She held out her bowl for Judas.
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:07 pm

She smiled back at him. "Yeah, they might be loud. But trust me, they haven't seen nothing yet."

Rachel turned towards Cobalt and followed the superhero, nodding towards Jaden to follow. "This-a-way!" She called back. "Elevator might not wait for slowpokes!"
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Claire blushed a little at McDorne's comment. "Wow, thanks! Not many people are really familiar with the work I do. It's nice to know that some people appreciate the effort that goes into it." She seemed flustered to be talking about herself.

"A-anyway, are you hungry? Maybe we should go downstairs..."
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:10 pm

Dark's face contorted into confusion, as per usual. "I'm not understand... I am a human..." He looked earnestly at Miranda. "Is more American slang?"
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:12 pm

"Shit." Miranda said, her voice sharp as her eyes narrowed. She looked back up at him, giving him a smile. "Yeah, sorry! What I meant to say was if you don't really like being around crowds."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:52 pm