Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+13
Martin Crane (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Ruby Nylund (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Claire Vilosi (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Monobear
17 posters

Day 2: (Ab)normal days

Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Day 2: (Ab)normal days - Page 12 Empty Re: Day 2: (Ab)normal days

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Minerva turns around, surprised by the half-finished message. She heard dining room, and that was it. "Wait, Jason! What's going on?" She asks, looking around before lightly jogging back to the dining room. "Is something happening?"
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Ruby barely glanced at her watch as she listened to the bear's icky voice. In silence, she stood up and pulled her chair out, knowing Aris would be sitting there soon. She sauntered over to her own spot and sat down, mentally preparing herself for whatever horrors the bear had for her.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:31 pm

Cobalt scratched his head.

"I would have to agree, this does not look good. I guess I will be returning to my seat."

He silently moved to his place from yesterday and sat, pulling his cape out of his way.
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:31 pm

In the kitchen, Dakota glared at the bracelet. It took her a few moments to realize that she wasn't quite in the Dining Room as expected of her, and scowled further. She considered just staying for a moment, but gave in and, grabbing a few extra snacks, returned to the center of events.
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:31 pm

"يريد منا أن نذهب إلى غرفة الطعام. بعد يوم أمس، وأنا لا أعتقد أنه أمر جيد." Miranda explained, starting to go towards the door.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:32 pm

He turned around, a bit conflicted. He ended up smiling at her pleasantly, not wanting to piss off both Hannos in one shot.

"Monobear just called us down to the dining room for an announcement." he said simply. "Most people are already there, so we should probably hurry."

He turned back around and kept walking.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:33 pm

"Well this day keeps being great." Jason mumbled, quickly running down the hall to catch up to Jason and Minerva as they went through the door. Grudgingly, he sat down in his seat, looking nervous with the plate of muffins in front of him.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:34 pm

"Oh..." She said, walking into the room. "Alright."

She quickly sat down, looking around before the smile was wiped off her face. Nobody looked too happy...
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:35 pm

Martin didn't even look at his bracelet, instead gripping his head and listening to the grating voice.

"Bye," he muttered to Lisa as she rolled away, barely paying attention.
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Dark groaned like a toddler and followed Miranda to the door. He stepped out and, now familiar with the hallways, made his way to the Dining Room. Once there, he held it open for Miranda and a few other students who were coming down the halls.
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Caleb didn't have a response other than to lace his fingers together and lean forward. He noted the various expressions as people entered the room. Confusion, worry, weariness, fear - all and more were present. He could feel his eyes fluttering shut as he wondered what would happen next.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:37 pm

He sat down in his seat and awaited whatever horrors the bear had planned for today.
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:38 pm

Jordan sat in silence, closing her eyes after Monobear's announcement. A deep breath later, she finished her coffee and folded her hands.

"Just remember, don't let him get to you," she advised, "he's not on our side." She smiled, trying her best to look confident.
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:38 pm

Miranda nodded when Dark opened the door for her, all expression stripped from her face. She sat down quietly, placing her hands in her lap.
    Monobear
    Monobear

SHSL : Despair

Post by Monobear Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:41 pm

"Upupu... I thought watching that un-funny comedian kick the bucket would make you all realize just how serious this all is, but I guess not!"

Monobear leapt up onto the table, disregarding any food in his path. "Upupupupu…how DARE you all eat without me? I need my nutrition too, you know! Oh…and one more thing! I did mention a special announcement, didn’t I?"

He raised his arms high and the bracelets on the students wrists glowed to life. Each of them recognized the faces displayed on their wrists- they were those of the one closest to them. Their lips moved, but no sound came out. It was clear something was wrong, but there was no way to tell exactly what. The footage cut off unexpectedly as they looked off screen, faces showing some expression of terror.

"Now then...I'm sure you're all very concerned! Don't you worry though, you can go check on them! Maybe even save them!" Monobear's red eye glowed ominously. "But to get out of this mansion…well, you all know the drill."

"Well then, that's all I have to say to you guys tonight! Au revoir!"

He vanished, a malicious 'Upupu' resonating throughout the room until it faded to silence.
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:52 pm

Miranda watched in silence, no emotions playing across her face.

"ههه، وضعف الحيلة النفسية لسحب على لي" She muttered, giggling slightly before saying something else in under her breath. She looked around, examining how everyone else reacted, a hand at her mouth.
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:52 pm

As the video played Lisa quickly cupped her hand around the screen. Fury burned in her eyes, and when it ended she glared at the spot where Monobear had stood.
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:53 pm

Dark was staring at his screen, but his expression never changed. "إجراء البحوث الخاصة بك في المرة القادمة," he muttered.

He had still been holding the door open, but after the announcement he let it close and walked off into the hallway.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:53 pm

Cobalt swallowed heavy, but otherwise didn't flinch as the images flashed across the screen. When it ended he sat in silence for a few seconds before rising and pushing his chair in.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:54 pm

"What..." Jason squeaked, trying to tap the screen like it would cause the video to rewind. "No... no nonononono!"

He looked around, clearly in distress, trying to see if anyone was about as disturbed as he was, but quickly gave that up in favor of practically bolting from his chair, ending up falling flat on his face.
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Ruby squinted at the screen but her eyes went full blown as she saw the dreaded footage. She had been quiet this entire time but her pupils burned straight through her glasses and into the tiny monitor on her wrist.

"Vad har du gjort med min mamma och pappa din jävla jävel?" she growled at the no longer present bear, tears burning the corners of her eyes as they beaded.

Last edited by Ruby Nylund on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Jaden was visibly shaken from what he saw on his screen. He began to sweat, and he frantically looked around the room at the other students. "Why... Why her... She didn't do anything to deserve this."

Tears welled up in Jaden's eyes. He shot up from his seat and stared at the ground. "I... I really am a fucking murderer!"
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:57 pm

"What? Oh no... Mr. Richards!" Minerva said, studying the video with horror. "How... why?"

She had an unmistakeable look of shock on her face. She quickly looked around, rising up from her chair. "Listen! Please don't give in to his wishes! This is just too unrealistic!" She pleaded at the dispersing crowd.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:57 pm

Cobalt's voice trembled and his fists shook at his sides.

"Everybody..." he whispered. He closed his eyes, took a pronounced breath, and then forcefully reopened his eyes.

"EVERYBODY!"

Where before he had simply raised his voice, now he had strength. A very fake strength, but strength nonetheless.

"Please listen to me! I understand that some...no, all of you may very well want to murder one of us now! Of course it makes sense for the thought to have crossed your mind- your loved ones are threatened! If you were not willing to do the unthinkable for them, then they would not be held in such esteem by you! Still, that is exactly what Monobear desires- for us to betray each other!"

"Due to that, I would like you to kill me! Instead of betraying one of the others, come to me! I will not hold any grudge against you, and I will comply with whatever you desire. You can do whatever you want! As a superhero, I will gladly volunteer my life for the sake of the others! No one is guilty of wanting to save someone dear to them, and if you have decided that you must go to your person then I will allow you to use my life as a bridge!"

His mouth was drawn in a thin line that shook ever so slightly. A few tears rolled down his cheeks, but whether they were from fear, passion, or a mix of both was unclear.

"You can see due to my uniform that I am not concealing any weapons, if you thought that was my intention. When nighttime comes around, I will be spending mine in the downstairs halls. Come and find me."

He turned and left the room, his cape fluttering in his wake.
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Jordan watched Monobear with little reaction, simply cracking her knuckles.

But as soon as the video played, she gasped loudly, gulping in air that strangled her throat.
    "Nicholas...-" She whispered out loud, grasping her bracelet. When the feed stopped, she closed her eyes, her lips moving just quivering.

"10...9...8..." She took deep breaths between each number," ...7...6...5..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:03 pm