Upupupu... welcome back!

Day 2: (Ab)normal Days

Re: Day 2: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Judas Riley on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:43 pm

"Nnnnnope, I'll pass on the nerd stuff. I'm gonna head to the billiards room. If anyone wants to get their ass kicked at darts, join me!"

With that, he turned on a dime and left the Library.
    Lisa Field

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:44 pm

Lisa nodded and began searching through the dresser.

"There's no clothes in here.  I'll keep poking around, though.  This is all kinda ridiculous, who's to rule out a hidden compartment?  Or Narnia.  Wouldn't mind running away to Narnia right about now."

Post by Narrator on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:48 pm

Lisa Field, roll 1d20.
    Isaac Arkwright

SHSL : Airbrush Artist

Post by Isaac Arkwright on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:50 pm

Isaac grunted as a paper was shoved into him, seemingly upset over the disrespect to paper.
    "Gross." He signed, before turning to Jake. He normally didn't take orders, but he wasn't going to complain when the alternative was getting any closer to the body. It was much worse than yesterday, but at least he wasn't freaking out.

He went into the bathroom, inspecting any cabinets and the shower.
    Lux Liddane

SHSL : Rock Star

Post by Lux Liddane on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:51 pm

"TEAMWORK!" Lux shouted. "Now..." They grinned widely at all the people around them.

"What the fuck are we doing?"

Post by Jason McDorne on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:56 pm

"Nah, they tasted always like brownie batter to me. It's a real childhood taste- me and my bro used to scarf them all the time!"

He immediately started to look in the boxes- seeing if he could find anything he could work with to make jewelry. And food, that would be a plus. Anything he found would be put on the floor, near his feet.
    Martin Crane

SHSL : Boy Scout

Post by Martin Crane on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:06 pm

"Teamwork!" Martin was into the teamwork shout in the heat of the moment, but as the hands dissipated he seemed uncertain again.

"Alright, I'll stay for whatever this fantasy roleplay is. Hopefully it's not as disgusting as it sounds."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:21 am