Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+14
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Jaden Masters (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Antoine Duvall (Beta)
Martin Crane (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Jason Brant (Beta)
Narrator
Monobear
18 posters

Day 1: Introductions

Monobear
    Monobear

SHSL : Despair

Day 1: Introductions Empty Day 1: Introductions

Post by Monobear Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Day 1: Introductions Empty Re: Day 1: Introductions

Post by Narrator Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:48 pm

The sixteen teenagers are seated in a rather average looking classroom.

Day 1: Introductions Tumblr_inline_mrmwk19vnF1qz4rgp

They sit in alphabetical order from A to Z in the 8 desks that fill the room, two students per desk. Each of them has a small bracelet with a screen on their wrist. On the blackboard in the front of the room is written a crude message in white chalk:

"Welcome one, welcome all! Meet your new friends! Introduce yourselves, please - I'm sure the people around you would love to get to know you!"
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Jason looked around at the other fifteen students in confusion. After examining each face for a moment of time, he shrugged and looked in the front of the classroom, reading the message on the chalkboard.

"Eh...aha...I was never one for introductions. Or for situations that don't make any sense," he mumbled quietly, "but I've been in weirder spots."

Clearring his throat, he sat up to face the other fifteen. Thankfully, that meant looking in a singular direction, and for the most part, they were in his line of sight.

"Hey...hey! I'm Jason Brant. You...uh...I'm...I'm a Jack of All Trades. That sounds kind of silly saying it out loud, but...it means I'm kinda good at everything, but not...great at it, yanno?" he shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I've done lots of stuff...more stuff than I can list, really...but uh...I never really...failed at anything that miserably. But I'm not spectacular either. I guess that's why I'm a Super High School Level, huh? Because I live up to a silly idiom." he smiled a little bit, ending his ramble.

He turned to the kid next to him. "Uh, I hate to be pushy, but...who are you?"
    Day 1: Introductions Brant10
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Caleb’s head lay like a deadweight on the desk. He had barely heard the jack’s question as he wiped a bit of drool away. It took a few dumbfound seconds of blinking before he got his bearings.

“Ah...ah!” the young man flustered. “Do pardon me. It appears my soporific tendencies have bested me once again.”

He did a cursory scan of the young man in front of him before shifting his attention to the blackboard.

“I see. Introductions, is it? Well, every play does begin with a casting call,” Caleb said. Standing up and dusting off his britches, he couldn’t help but smile warmly as he observed and admired his fellow students. A fascinating bunch, as promised.

“My name is Caleb Canterbury,” he began crisply. “Adolescent playwright extraordinaire. I have no doubt you have all heard of my plays. Even the thickest of neanderthals is aware of at least one of my many great works.” With that, he placed one gloved hand over his chest and gave a little bow.

“I am charmed to make your acquaintance.”
    Day 1: Introductions Canter10
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:16 pm

The short boy stood from his chair, violently shoving it back as he moved to face the others.  He seemed generally unfazed and very energetic.

"With the strength of metal to save others from the deep blue of despair- I am COBALT!  SUPER HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL SUPERHERO!"  He struck some bizarre poses as he spoke, ending with a beaming smile and arms raised high.

"I am an ally to all of those who choose to follow justice, regardless of their past choices!  I look forward to working with you all!"  

After looking around at the other faces for a moment, he fixed his chair and sat down again, still smiling wide.
    Day 1: Introductions Cobalt10
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:27 pm

“Martin Janesh Crane,” the Super High School Level Scout said, standing up and taking a few moments to clear his throat. He seemed confused before the last kid's introduction blew the expression off his face. He recovered.

“I plan to run in the Student Council this year, so I’d be happy to greet you all more…personally,” Martin was stiffening up, glancing around. This looked like a tough crowd. He continued on with his early election speech, “As an Eagle Scout who practically leads their troop I would certainly do my best for our class!” He made a dramatic motion with his arms and noticed the strange bracelet on his wrist. “What the…” He whispered, nearly inaudibly. “Thank you.” He concluded before rushing back to his seat to examine the device, making sure the chair was a distance away from the superhero that he judged was safe from conversation.
    Day 1: Introductions Crane10
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)
    Antoine Duvall (Beta)

SHSL : Comedian

Post by Antoine Duvall (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Antoine brushed a bit of hair out of his face indifferently.

"The problem with introductions?  No one knows what they're even doing.  You try and do the appropriate thing, and then it turns to be wrong and you look plain stupid."  He paused.  "I'm Antoine Duvall, Super High School Level Comedian."  He sighed.  "I would've reconsidered coming to this school if I knew I'd have to introduce myself.  People usually do that for me."

Antoine flashed a small smile, particularly aiming it at the women in the room.  He pulled in his chair a bit and looked to the next student for a moment before his eyes began to wander.
    Day 1: Introductions Duvall10
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:47 pm

The chair she was in wasn't a normal school desk chair, but her wheelchair.

"Name's Lisa Field!  I'm a Super High School Level Wheelchair Racer.  Though you probably could guess that.  That's really all there is to me.  I couldn't run, so I decided to roll instead!  And I'm gonna roll myself all the way to the Paralympics!" she grinned.

She gave a small wave to her classmates, twisting awkwardly in her chair a bit. She then rested her hands on the arms of her chair, one propping up her chin as she gazed at the bracelet on the other wrist that Martin had pulled her attention to.
    Day 1: Introductions Field10
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Following the earlier introductions, Jordan stepped up. She began to pace around the room slowly, examining the new faces with a calm and docile expression.

Speaking as if she was already halfway through a pleasant discussion she began, “It’s wonderful to see all of you. By the way, my name’s Jordan, and I'm a Hypnotist. That just means I'm very good at snapping my fingers." Her voice was extremely smooth, but confident.

"It seems we've met under strange circumstances." The Student ID hadn't escaped her notice, "But that's not necessarily a bad omen." She returned to her desk, but didn't sit down, instead sitting on the table and looking around intently.
    Day 1: Introductions Gray10
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Aris was already playing with her ID, looking up eve so often when she heard something loud. After Jordan finished, she stood up, walking to the front calmly. She gave everyone a sweet smile.

"Oh, hello! I'm Minerva! Well, really I prefer that name. Yannow, Aris sounds like Ares and I'm not a renegade war god or a stubborn ram."

She nodded, giggling to herself.

"I worked with my father, Police Chief Toby Richards. I helped him control crime in our city, Dearborn. I was born in Detroit though, and... Wow sorry, I guess I talked too much. This isn't a biography."

She gave a wholehearted laugh.

"Anyways, please try to act civil! I'll try my best to keep order here, so please respect me and I'll give you the same!"

After her introduction, she nodded, her eyes closed serenely. She sat down, going back to her ID.
    Day 1: Introductions Hanno10
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Rachel looked at her companions and grinned a bit. She was leaning back in her chair to the point that it was a miracle she wasn't falling over.

"You all seem lovely, but..." she said coyly, looking at the eight who had already spoken, "I think that I'll be able to steal the show!"

She jumped out of her chair and scrambled on top of it, crossing her arms and puffing her chest out once she was there. "My name is Rachel Kuva - maybe you've heard of me! I'm the one, the only, Suuuuper High School Leeeeeeeevel Sports BrrrrrooooOOOOADCASTER!" she cheered, slowly going from her usual voice to one that was obviously made for TV - and good TV at that. After her eardrum shattering outburst, she let out a tiny giggle and looked around, uncrossing her arms.

"I've 'casted a lot of sports, mhm! All of them, I'm pretty sure. But my absolute faaaavorite is probably...hm...wrestling! Especially the fake kind, you know? Because it's soooo dramatic!" She grinned, jumping down from her chair and plopping herself back in her seat.

"So yeah, nice to meet you all! Once again, this is Rachel Kuva, signing off!" she finished with, laughing at herself as she spoke.
    Day 1: Introductions Kuva10
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Jaden looked slightly shocked after having his ears assaulted by Rachel's booming voice. "Damn, could you be any louder..." he mumbled, probing the inside of his ear with his pinky finger.

After taking a moment to regain himself, Jaden folded his arms behind his head and grasped the back of his neck with his hands in a relaxing position.

"Anyway, I guess that makes it my turn," he began, leaning back into his chair. "I doubt there's any actual need for me to introduce myself, but for those of you still unaware, the name's Jaden Masters, Super High School Level Hip-Hop Dancer. I starred in the fourth season of Shake it Up!, so you've probably all heard of me." His voice grew slightly quieter, and he looked down at his lap nervously.

"And uh, technically the fifth season, before that show got run down." He leaned forward again, with renewed energy. "But anyway, I'm here now! New place, new people, lookin' forward to meeting every one of you!" He finished off with an award winning smile before letting another student have their turn.
    Day 1: Introductions Master10
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:12 pm

Jason listened through all the other people, his expression calm and almost bored. He fiddled with his rings, especially with the ones that had another band in them. Every so often he'd jerk his head up when someone's voice was raised or a chair clattered. He looked calm enough. Until it was his turn.

He froze. he opened his mouth but nothing would come out. The stares of everyone in the room bored into his skin. He fidgeted, his white coat suddenly filled with thousands of ants. "JASON M-M-M-M-M-M-M-cDORNE!" he screeched, his fingers gripping the sides of his seat. He looked like he was being electrocuted.

"W-wait oh shet. Uh. Didn't mean to shout like... OW!" His hands flew up, banging against the desk. He froze again, his hands held up and red slowly creeping into his face. "C-can I start again or something? I sound like some tool that dresses up so he doesn't look like o- wait I kinda look like a bigger-" he pulled his hands back.

He slammed his head down on the desk, looking like he was slowly trying to slide under it.
    Day 1: Introductions Mcdorn10
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Dark sat quietly, taking in all the introductions that the other students made. He paid careful attention to each and every one, as though he were trying to learn something from them. He kept his arms crossed and eyes closed save for a single moment to catch a glimpse of Jason McDorne's outburst, and then it was his time to speak.

Dark opened his eyes slightly so that he could address his peers. "My name is Dark ibn-Nakhti al-Aziz. But this probably too much to talk in one. Name me only Dark." His voice was low and gruff, but not harsh. "I am Super High School Level... what's the... Assassin, yes."

"You must forgive bad English speaking. I am new person in America. I was born and aged in Egypt," he scanned the few students immediately visible to him. "It is a big privilege being in class with talent students. I hope we can be well friendly."

"Is all. Thank you." He closed his eyes again.
    Day 1: Introductions Nakhti10
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Ruby stared, probably a little longer than necessary, at the strange man. She'd seen a lot already but this Dark guy was something else. She recovered quickly though and turned around in her chair, crossing her legs at the ankles.

"Ruby Nylund," she said in her smooth, sonorous voice. "I'm here because I've been known to drop a beat or two in Miami. Some pre'y sick ones, at that." Her trademark smirk graced her dark red lips and she laughed.

"Like Dark here, I'm not from these parts. I'm from a lovely l'il place in Swe'en called Örebro. And..." she wavered off.

"I don't lis'en to Swe'ish House Mafia, before you ask."
    Day 1: Introductions Nylund10
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:42 pm

“Hey!” Dakota leaped up, introducing herself without actually looking at anyone.

“So, I’m Dakota. I'mma Musher. I mush dogs. Any questions?” She took the time to look around the room and stare at everyone’s foreheads while scratching hers. ”Nope? Good! I don't like answerin’!” She stubbornly pulled at her bracelet, something which she had been doing the entire time. “Umm, so I gotta question. What is this?”

" 'N where's the teacher?" She pouted, "I gotta go." She gave a forceful sigh, "Aww, I hate waitin'."
    Day 1: Introductions Shepar10
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:52 pm

From the corner of the room, someone sat confused. She had been looking around almost feverishly, a small frustrated pout on her face. She looked up.

"Oh, hello!" She said, a smile leaping to her face, "I will have an answer now, right? Ok!" She was nearly bouncing in her seat. "I'm Miranda Tawfeek, and well... I have a problem..." She pursed her lips, a sign of her apparent frustration.

"See, everyone's got those cool talents. Like we got an assassin? Hot damn! A comedian, scout, superhero!" She leaned forward and added, "Love you costume by the way Cobby." And she continued: "A dancer, comedian, jack of all trades, playwright, and also a crybaby." She finally shrugged.

"I can't remember anything, though. And god! can someone get me a coat? It's freezing! Why am I even wearing this, I'm not going to the beach!" She crossed her arms under her bust, shivering slightly. "So can I get a coat and some help before I become Super High School Level Forgetful?"
    Day 1: Introductions Tawfee10
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:01 am

"Why do I have to be last," Claire whimpered. "It's not fair, if only it had just been the girl next to me..." Her eyes were welling up with tears and her lips were quivering. She scratched her arm anxiously where the device on her wrist touched her skin.

"I'm always last... Curse my damned V name! I'd trade it away in a moment for something better!" She whined a few more times, then timidly raised her eyes to her classmates. "Cl- Claire Vilosi. That's my stupid name. But no one probably cares, you all just want to know my title..."

"I'm a Super High School Level Curator. I've run many prestigious museums and fine art collections like... like..." She stared dumbfounded at the table in front of her, drawing a blank. "N- Never mind! That's enough of that." She looked down at her feet under her desk, nervously shuffling them.

"I hate talking in groups, I'm sorry..." she said, cupping her face with her hands in case she started to break down.
    Day 1: Introductions Vilosi10
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:37 am

After the introductions finished, Minerva quickly got up and walked to the front of the room. She leaned against the chalkboard, her eyes darting around the room.

She appeared to be watching everyone.
    Monobear
    Monobear

SHSL : Despair

Post by Monobear Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:37 am

After the final student stopped speaking, the room went silent for a few seconds.

The silence was quickly filled, however, by the sound of a monitor being flicked on. Next to the monitor was a camera that seemed to looking at all the students at once. On the monitor screen appears a silhouette of a...teddy bear? It seems cartoon-ish - and it started talking.

"How lovely! You're all great kids!" it says in an annoyingly high pitched voice, still shrouded in darkness. "Now that that's over with, I'm sure you're all curious where you all are exactly, upupu!"

"It's your turn to explore the building, now! Have fun, but don't do anything dangerous! Enjoy your class retreat!" The silhouette moved slightly, but then quickly returned to where it was before. "I almost forgot! We'll be having dinner all together at 5:00 sharp. There are floorplans on you pretty new bracelets. I'll see you all there, and don't be late, upupupupu...!"

With that, the monitor turned off, the door unlocked, and the world outside the classroom suddenly became a lot more accessible.
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:38 am

The room the students were housed in turns out to be called the "Tutoring Room".

Day 1: Introductions Tumblr_inline_mrmwc9bVYR1qz4rgp

The hallways outside the room are high-ceilings and ornate, with lovely light fixtures dotting the way.
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:43 am

"I'm... I'm leaving," Claire announced. "Goodbye everyone, I want to explore alone. Or one or two people can come if they... want to."

She promptly left her desk and with a surprising speed, power-walked towards the door and out into the hallway.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:43 am

Cobalt jumped from his seat again, unfazed, after glancing at his bracelet.

"The best course of action would be to divide and conquer!  We must traverse this building together!"

He ran to the front of the classroom, standing next to Aris.

"I volunteer to lead one such expedition!  Anyone els-" he stopped.

"Ah! So Claire must've...volunteered too! Thank you!"

He tried to play off the dismissal like it was nothing, but his cheerfulness clearly declined.
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 am

"Ummm..." Dakota took very deliberate steps towards the front of the room, checking around the monitor.

"Well, I'm not stickin' around," Dakota announced, "Im outta here." With that she leapt off into the halls.
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 am

Dark slowly got up from his seat and walked up to the front where Aris and Cobalt were.

"I will come," he said. "I like to go explore."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:26 pm