Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+17
Ariel Sullivan
Judas Riley
Jacob Reyes
Dark Nakhti
Jason McDorne
Jaden Masters
Lux Liddane
Patrick LaMonte
Rachel Kuva
Jordan Gray
Lisa Field
Antoine Duvall
Martin Crane
Jason Brant
Isaac Arkwright
Avery Abbott
Narrator
21 posters

Day 1: Introduction

Cobalt
    Cobalt

SHSL : Superhero

Day 1: Introduction - Page 4 Empty Re: Day 1: Introduction

Post by Cobalt Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Cobalt's smile could not be contained after Jordan's comment.

"Of course! And Miranda, you are more than welcome to come with us. There are just so many people, it is a bit hard to keep track in the bustle."
    Patrick LaMonte
    Patrick LaMonte

SHSL : UX Designer

Post by Patrick LaMonte Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:43 pm

"Jacob, I think a stuffy place like a library isn't going to be good for Judas's headache."

He grinned a bit at Claire. "I agree with her, we should head down to the garden. You guys know anything about flowers? I tried dabbling a bit in gardening but I think I'm really only good at making arrangements."
    Martin Crane
    Martin Crane

SHSL : Boy Scout

Post by Martin Crane Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Martin grimaced as Jaden patted his back, feeling a little patronized.

"The Salon?"
    He hesitated. They were suddenly going to group up after the dick incident!? Martin did not want to follow along, especially not at Avery's suggestion, but...what better did he have to do? Everyone else seemed to have grouped off.
    Martin regrouped and tried to re-establish dominance.
    "Yes," He said, following Ariel's last comment, unsure how to even process her comeback, "If we explore, we might actually find some answers. After all, why is there a Salon here to begin with?"

He frowned at the dick, just visible out of the corner of his eye.
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Garden
    Day 1: Introduction - Page 4 Garden10
    Judas Riley
    Judas Riley

SHSL : Liar

Post by Judas Riley Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Judas blinked dully at Miranda's comeback, raising an eyebrow and stroking an imaginary beard as his face took on an almost-inquisitive look.

"You have fun being a loner, then, dear. I'm sure that'll really help get you in the spotlight you seem to need to survive!"

He turned to Patrick with a shrug. "Actually, I think that headache is just about gone, now. Thanks for watchin' out for me, though. Either sounds nice."
    Avery Abbott
    Avery Abbott

SHSL : Tailor

Post by Avery Abbott Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Aver cackled. "Sure thing, sure thing. Let's blow this popsicle stand."

Tossing the chalk in his hand, he beckoned Ariel to follow him as he strolled out, his shoes clicking on the floor. Any feet in his path were at risk of being crushed.He sniffed at the wallpaper choice, though, "What is this, the 80s?"
    Dark Nakhti
    Dark Nakhti

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:45 pm

Dark gave an exasperated sigh at Antoine's well-meaning correction. "I not will remember, but thank you." He followed Antoine to the Banquet Hall, outpacing his shorter companion pretty quickly.

He reached the door to the Banquet Hall first, and held it open for Antoine. "What people say..." He pressed his fist against his temple. "Ah! I gotchu."
    Rachel Kuva
    Rachel Kuva

SHSL : Color Commentator

Post by Rachel Kuva Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:45 pm

Rachel caught up to Lux and takes a deep breath, or two, or three as she catches her breath. Running was never her style.

"Hoo ... ha ... thanks! I liked yours, too! Had some real passion in it, you know? You don't see that enough these days ... glad one of my classmates has that virtue nailed down already!"

She skipped to keep up with Lux's pace.
    Martin Crane
    Martin Crane

SHSL : Boy Scout

Post by Martin Crane Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Martin saw his chance. As soon as Avery turned his back, Martin initiated his plan. He stayed back, erased the most recognizable parts of the penis drawing and then ran along into the hallway after the group, trying to retain any semblance of cool he may have had.

Last edited by Martin Crane on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Banquet Hall
    Day 1: Introduction - Page 4 Banque10
    Ariel Sullivan
    Ariel Sullivan

SHSL : Dungeon Master

Post by Ariel Sullivan Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:47 pm

"I was thinking the same thing, honestly," Ariel stated, trying to size up Martin's motivations for joining this group. "If we have Super High School Levels like UX Designer and Airbrush Artist, wouldn't having a computer lab or at least an art room make sense in a class retreat inside of a school?"

"Anyway, you're free to tag along as long as you promise to stop being... well... so anal about everything."

Ariel tried to sneak a dick onto the chalkboard when Martin wasn't looking, but she figured it wasn't worthwhile.
    Miranda Tawfeek
    Miranda Tawfeek

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Miranda grit her teeth, clenching a fist and giving a look of solemn contemplation back to Judas. "Nah, ain't worth it," She muttered, a bit of sheer lost in her voice.

It took her a few steps to put a spring in her step as she stalked off into the hall, almost having an aura of don't-touch-me.
    Claire Vilosi
    Claire Vilosi

SHSL : Model

Post by Claire Vilosi Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:49 pm

"Then it's settled then." Claire readjusted her feather boa and turned towards the door. "Try to keep up boys, the garden awaits! Especially you Judas, those little legs are gonna have to put in some extra work."
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:49 pm

Music Room
    Day 1: Introduction - Page 4 Music_10
    Ariel Sullivan
    Ariel Sullivan

Post by Ariel Sullivan Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:51 pm

"Shoot, they left without us!" Ariel gasped. She tried her best to run to catch up, but considering how exhausted she was, it was more of a fast trudge. "Wait for us!"
    Jason McDorne
    Jason McDorne

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:52 pm

The garden! Jason was really careful opening the door, just in case something happened. Thankfully, all that did was a blast of warm, humid air. Jason gasped, nonetheless, turning that into a happy laugh as he saw the flowerbeds.

Well, he could spend a lot of time here, starting with looking at all the flowers along the wall. Were they labelled...
    Antoine Duvall
    Antoine Duvall

SHSL : Comedian

Post by Antoine Duvall Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:52 pm

"'s fine. English sucks."

He stepped into the room, getting a shiver. "This place has some bad vibes. Might just be me, though." After looking around for a second he stepped farther in to make space for Dark.
    Isaac Arkwright
    Isaac Arkwright

SHSL : Airbrush Artist

Post by Isaac Arkwright Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Isaac was having an inner battle. See what the hell the Butler's Quarters were about...or check out the Billiard's room?
    His mind made up, Isaac got up and went into the hallway, on his way to the Billiard's Room.
    Cobalt
    Cobalt

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:55 pm

"Shall we prepare to head out, too? I am fine to lead, but where shall we head?"
    Avery Abbott
    Avery Abbott

SHSL : Tailor

Post by Avery Abbott Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Avery was waiting at the door, tossing the chalk from hand to hand. "I'm not moving. Like hell I'd move without people. The hell do I look like? Some cuck?"

Seeing Martin following, though, was definitely not on Avery's list of Top Ten Things he wanted to see.
    Lux Liddane
    Lux Liddane

SHSL : Rock Star

Post by Lux Liddane Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:56 pm

"Ya gotta have passion when it comes to music! Especially rock music!" Lux replied excitedly. "Holy SHIT, this is just like my studio back home!" They ran over to the storage and began fumbling around for a Stratocaster electric guitar. When they found one, they nearly tripped out of the storage out of sheer excitement and held it up victoriously.

"Got any requests?" Lux asked with a huge grin.
    Narrator
    Narrator
    Admin

Post by Narrator Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:56 pm

Billiard's Room
    Day 1: Introduction - Page 4 Billia10
    Judas Riley
    Judas Riley

SHSL : Liar

Post by Judas Riley Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:57 pm

He smirked at Claire's comment. Raising a foot up to show off his SICK HEELYS as he rolled slowly toward the door and out of it, trailing a bit ahead of them. "Don't worry about me, miss. My board might be missin', but I always got a backup right here." He threw up a peace sign. "You make sure you can keep up, now."
    Ariel Sullivan
    Ariel Sullivan

Post by Ariel Sullivan Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:57 pm

"Don't worry, Avery, he promised he's not going to be as much of a dickweed. Right? Right?"

Ariel opened the door, ready to see what was inside of the salon.
    Miranda Tawfeek
    Miranda Tawfeek

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:57 pm

Mirana's original goal was the Breakfast room, anyways. She passed Avery, Ariel, and Martin, giving them a wide berth, and silently made her way to her destination.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:09 pm