Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+14
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Jaden Masters (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Antoine Duvall (Beta)
Martin Crane (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Jason Brant (Beta)
Narrator
Monobear
18 posters

Day 1: Introductions

Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Day 1: Introductions - Page 28 Empty Re: Day 1: Introductions

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:47 am

Caleb's eyes remained on the ground until he and Cobalt stepped inside the elevator. From there, they shifted onto the oddly peaceful face of Jason McDorne. Suddenly, he too felt very tired. A good night's sleep would do him well.
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:48 am

Claire blinked back into awareness. She hoisted herself up on her elbows and looked around at the remaining students scrambling around the room. "This is like... surreal," she said as she stood up.

Crossing her arms and slouching, Claire moved past the other students and walked along the side of the room until she reached the door, then let herself out, making her way to the elevator.
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:49 am

Lisa sat where she was for a minute, focusing on each breath she took before following Judas. She let herself drift forward where momentum allowed, focusing on Antoine's corpse.

Her head jerked up as she realized she was falling behind, and quickly rolled on to catch up to the boys.
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:50 am

Jason opened his eyes, but when he realized he was floating (or being carried, whichever his mind though of first), he screamed, trying to squirm away.

"W-what the hell?" he yelled, trying to get his bearings.
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 am

Ruby sighed as she lazily swiped her nail against the button on the wall. When the doors didn't open immediately, she knew she'd be there at least another minute or two.

Raking her nails against her stomach, she kept peeking out of her peripheral to see if anyone was coming.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 am

Cobalt adjusted his grip on Jason's legs as the boy woke up. His mouth opened and he scrambled for a response.

"You-you fell unconscious in the dining hall! Caleb here wisely decided that the best course of action would be to bring you to your room!" He yelled, louder than necessary.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 am

After he was out the door and in the hallway he turned around and gave a strained smile. "Have ya ever heard of Dissociative Identity Disorder?"

He peered over Martin's shoulder and checked for Lisa. After he saw her following he started walking backwards, still looking at the two of them.

Last edited by Jason Brant on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:52 am

Miranda sighed as she saw the elevator come into view, though she put a smile on when she saw there were other people around.

She stopped when she saw Caleb, Jason, Cobalt, and even Ruby.

"Is... everything ok?" She said, walking slowly closer, keeping a wide berth around the now-concious kid.
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:52 am

Jaden cringed as Dakota came over to look at the body. "That's enough of that. Let's at least give the guy some room if we're not gonna do anything for him."

At that, he stood up straight and looked down at Antoine a final time. "Guess teacher's aren't shitting you when they say history repeats itself..."
    Jordan Gray (Beta)
    Jordan Gray (Beta)

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:53 am

Jordan came to slowly as the noise dwindled down. Her eyes seemed to clear of a slight fog.

She scanned the room, her gaze falling on the body again, a slight shudder and a pause. With nearly everyone else leaving, she decided the last thing she wanted was to be left alone with the deceased. She noticed Claire get up, but the mood didn't allow for Jordan to shout after her.

She quietly walked to the door, bowing her head as she passed the corpse, and pulled out her student ID to get to the elevator. Reaching the doors, she waved a hand to the people around.

"Almost full? Should I wait?"

Last edited by Jordan Gray on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:53 am

"Mm...sorry, no," Lisa mused, looking toward Judas.

"Although, I think I'd have a pretty good guess after today." She pushed forward, falling in stride with Martin.
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:55 am

Dark took notice of the other kids piling around the elevator, but kept staring straight at the metallic sliding doors. "Open. Open. Open..." Eventually, they did. Dark wasted no time in stepping into the spacious elevator, and took a position near the back.

"Elevator opened!" he called to the others. "Hurry!"
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:55 am

Aris gritted her teeth. She tried to listen to everyone, but looked distracted.

"Sorry, I... better go. I'm getting a migraine..." She said, placing a hand on the right side of her face, covering her eye as she walked away.

There was quite a group at the elevators. "Move it!" She shouted, making her cringe a little at the noise, "Medical problems first! That includes the kid who conked out and me!"
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:57 am

Rachel sighed as she realized she was one of the few people left in the dining room. She stood up shakily, training her vision downward and adamantly refusing to look up, and slowly made her way out of the room.

She spotted Lisa, Martin and Jason and decided to follow them upstairs.
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:57 am

Ruby bit her lip before slipping inside the elevator. She stayed near the keypad and waited for the others to come on.

Last edited by Ruby Nylund on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:57 am

"Of course I fainted! Why else would I black out? Put me down!" he yelled, not looking like he was enjoying himself.

he looked around at the gathering of people. "D-dammit." he muttered. "Just my luck."
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:01 am

Cobalt bent down and let go of Jason's legs so that he could stand on his own, provided Caleb let go of his upper body.
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:02 am

"Of course I have!" Martin asserted his knowledge, but quickly descended into confusion again, "Oh..."

"...Nice to meet you, then, Judas." He caught sight of Lisa, and then hesitantly stuck out his hand for a handshake with Judas.
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:02 am

Caleb's lower lip stiffened as he carefully released Jason's upper body, allowing him to stand on his own.

"My apologies, Mr. McDorne," he said softly, nearly a whisper.
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)
    Claire Vilosi (Beta)

SHSL : Curator

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:03 am

Claire came upon the group at the elevator a little bit after Jordan. "Do I really... have to be in that space with all of you..." she muttered, scratching at her wrist. "Wh-whatever. It can't be helped then." She squeezed through the group of students and into the elevator. "C'mon, speed it up people..."
    Jason McDorne (Beta)
    Jason McDorne (Beta)

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:04 am

Jason dusted his jacket off, looking around the elevator.

"You two carried me all the way here?" he said, though he looked at Claire and some of the other students that shoved in, immediately pressing himself against the wall. "Thanks..."
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:04 am

He turned to Lisa and shrugged. "It's just two people in one body. There's probably some big explanation 'bout what it does t' the brain and stuff, but I don't really care."

He turned to Martin and gave a lopsided smile, sticking his hands in his pockets. "I don't do handshakes."

He turned around, facing forward, realizing they finally had reached the elevator.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:05 am

Aris wasn't the happiest person to get shoved. "Hey!" She said, though her voice was a lot quieter, "Dammit, stop shoving me! We're people, not fuckin' sardines."

She leaned against the wall, putting another hand on her forehead, growling under her teeth in pain.
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:06 am

Lisa nodded slowly to Judas's response, paused, and then pushed into the elevator. She locked the chair still facing the wall and propped her elbows on her lap, holding her head up with a distant look.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:07 am

"It was not a problem! It is my duty to help all those in need!" Cobalt exclaimed with unabashed vigor.

"Besides," his voice retained its enthusiasm, but softened, "It looks like we will all need to help one another."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:28 pm