Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+14
Dark Nakhti (Beta)
Jason McDorne (Beta)
Jaden Masters (Beta)
Rachel Kuva (Beta)
Aris Hanno (Beta)
Jordan Gray (Beta)
Lisa Field (Beta)
Antoine Duvall (Beta)
Martin Crane (Beta)
Cobalt (Beta)
Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
Jason Brant (Beta)
Narrator
Monobear
18 posters

Day 1: Introductions

Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Day 1: Introductions - Page 27 Empty Re: Day 1: Introductions

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Using her arms, Lisa tried to drag herself over to the chair that was merely feet from her. Every time she attempted to hoist herself forward, her arms simply folded beneath her. She stared off at the horrific display.
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:59 pm

She was still for a few moments, she was still for more than a few moments. She covered her eyes nervously, quickly glancing at all the faces of her peers.

"S-shit, h-hey, everyone calm down! I-it's gonna be okay! I-it's gotta be!" she lied to them all, trying to be reassuring. She looked at all the faces once more. "U-uh, I-I, u-uh."

She hid her face again and seemed to try and collapse into her bowtie. "This isn't happening. This isn't happening. This isn't happening!" She was almost screaming.
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Dark didn't see Ruby coming until the very last second, and nearly screamed when she almost knocked into him.

"NooooooooooOOOOOOO!" he said loudly, sidestepping her unpredictable movement and backing up against a wall. "Leaving! Bye!" he said, then made for the door as fast as he could.
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

SHSL : Scout

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:02 pm

"Wh-WHAT?" Martin pushed himself out of his chair, away from what was Antoine's. The guy who had just been sitting next to him just...
    "What's going on? R-Really what's..." He looked down at the body. Several other bodies had hit the floor. They were all still alive, right?

"Come back here!" he shouted after Monobear, "Ex...explain this!" As he began running over he saw Lisa struggling to get up. "Lisa? What..." his mouth formed a shape but no more words could come out.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Aris quickly looked around as she walked over to Antoine's body.

"Well shit, who's gonna clean him up then?" She said, crossing her arms. "And who's gonna clean up the two kids that fainted? Let's all calm our damn hormonal asses and convene tomorrow."

"...I hate to say it but he's dead and there's still living people that can be saved from a fate like his."
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

SHSL : Playwright

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Caleb cocked an eyebrow at the grieving dancer. "Again"? What did he mean by that?

Now didn't seem like the best time to ask.

"I am sorry for your loss," he added halfheartedly. "Alas, poor Mr. Duvall. I knew him, Mr. Masters."
    With that, he walked along the length of the table to where Jason had collapsed. He pursed his lips at the challenge before him before calling out.

"Mr. Cobalt? I believe I require some of your assistance."
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Lisa looked up at Martin shakily. She tried her best to flash a smile, but it just made her frown even more intense.

"I...I hate..." she was muttering softly while staring up at him.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:05 pm

Hearing his name, Cobalt eagerly ran over to Caleb.

"Ah! Should we prop him back in his chair for now?"
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:05 pm

He had to rip his eyes away from the horrific scene and the horrific responses to it. He looked around at everyone and grabbed the stupid bag from his chair. It was pretty light.

He noticed Lisa struggling and frowned, running over quickly, his face still nearly white. "Ya need some help, lil' miss?" He offered a shaking hand out to her. He looked up at Martin. "C'mon, let's get the hell outta here, dude. I don't wanna be here."
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Caleb shook his head, blonde locks swishing about his forehead.

"You heard what the headmaster said. It is nighttime now. I think it would be best if we carried him to his room," he replied before lacing his arms underneath Jason's armpits and grabbing hold of him.

"If it would not trouble you, do you think you can lift his legs?"
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Dakota squinted at the body, approaching it carefully. "Oh!" She shouted at first, as if realizing something, and then frowned.
    "He's..." She tilted her head slightly, muttered and then shouted, "HEY, COULD WE BE QUIET FOR JUST A FEW MOMENTS?"

She whipped around and gave an almost growl-like yell, "We've got someone dead here! How 'bout some respect?" Her cheeks puffed out, red.
    Lisa Field (Beta)
    Lisa Field (Beta)

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Lisa held her hand back for a split second before taking Jason's.

"Heh...sorry you guys have to come drag me around in the middle of all of this," she mumbled as some tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"If I wasn't stuck in this stupid wheelchair I could actually be helpful! Or at least not laying on the floor like this!"
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)
    Miranda Tawfeek (Beta)

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Miranda looked over to Jaden.

"I..." She said, sighing. "I need some time alone."

She turned around and went out of the room, turning so she could go to the elevators.
    Jaden Masters (Beta)
    Jaden Masters (Beta)

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Jaden grimaced and turned away from Antoine. Aris was insensitive, but she was right. He wanted to walk after Miranda, but Dakota's voice caught his attention. "What the hell, we can't just calm down..."

Last edited by Jaden Masters on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Cobalt nodded

"Of course! I am sorry for appearing distracted. And do not fear, I am actually much stronger than I look!"

He approached Jason and lifted him fairly easily, considering the size difference. He tried his best to give him some support.
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:11 pm

She looked up at Dakota and wiped away a few tears, whimpering quietly.

"Someone just died, and we're supposed to be calm, of a things?" she cried.
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Martin sighed, Lisa didn't seem hurt. At least not physically, "Look, you're ok." he struggled to form a supporting sentence while also shaking very heavily. He almost didn't notice Jason's change of tone. "We'll, yeah let's...get out of here!" He perked up slightly, straightening his back, "For now let's get out!" Monobear's words of being trapped made him laugh nervously.
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)
    Caleb Canterbury (Beta)

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Caleb was admittedly impressed with Cobalt's strength. He looked down at the sleeping face of the jeweler and gave his upper body a little squeeze before turning his attention back up to the superhero.

"Right then. To the elevators, post-haste," he said dryly, making his way to the door.
    Cobalt (Beta)
    Cobalt (Beta)

Post by Cobalt (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Cobalt walked briskly to stay in pace with Caleb.  His eyes shook, but he kept his mouth drawn in a thin, determined line.

Last edited by Cobalt on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)
    Dark Nakhti (Beta)

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Dark reached the elevator and waited patiently albeit nervously for it to open. "No." He said. "No no." He sporadically repeated the words as he stared at the elevator doors. "Nooooooooo..."

It eventually hit him that he hadn't actually pushed the up button. He laughed nervously and pressed it, then resumed his waiting.

Last edited by Dark Nakhti on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)
    Ruby Nylund (Beta)

SHSL : DJ

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Ruby panted against the table for a few moments before regaining enough composure to think straight.

Antoine Duvall was dead.
    Monobear had killed him.
    Monobear trapped everyone in this mansion.
    In order to escape said mansion, they needed to...

Kill each other.

Her head was still throbbing. She grabbed the nearest glass of water, not caring at this point who it belonged to, and gulped it down. That was enough excitement for one night.

Readjusting her clothes, she breezed out of the dining room to the elevators, not wanting to stay in the same room as Antoine's corpse longer than necessary.

Last edited by Ruby Nylund on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)
    Dakota Shepard (Beta)

SHSL : Musher

Post by Dakota Shepard (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Dakota puffed up her cheeks even more, like a threatened fish, "Did I say 'calm'? I said quiet!" She spat out the last word, but her slight lisp made her comeback much less intimidating. She moved up closer to the body, staring at it with a thoughtful expression.
    Jason Brant (Beta)
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:15 pm

"Don't worry, lil' miss. I ain't thinkin' less of ya, and I promise Jason ain't." he hoisted her up and carefully set her down in her wheelchair. "That good?"

He looked up at Martin, and then at Lisa. He had a feeling they already knew Jason. "Er, Judas. You can call me Judas."

He nodded to the door. "Alright, let's get the hell outta here." He started walking, expecting them to follow. He looked straight forward, refusing to glance over to what he knew was lying against the wall.
    Aris Hanno (Beta)
    Aris Hanno (Beta)

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:15 pm

"What the hell you think I'm trying to do? Make everyone fuckin' insane?" Aris hissed, leaning her head over her shoulder.

She looked back at Antione.

"Damn... Not like any of the bodies I've seen. He's all... frozen." She muttered, poking the toe of her sneaker down to nudge the dead teen's arm.
    Martin Crane (Beta)
    Martin Crane (Beta)

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:47 am

"Judas? Judas, Ok." Martin nodded quickly, and then slowly again, "Judas?" His head tilted slightly and he looked at Judas with confusion. "Did I miss something?"
    He followed right behind, opening the door, not wasting any more time or waiting for the answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 pm