Super Danganssassination 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upupupu... welcome back!

+17
Ariel Sullivan
Judas Riley
Jacob Reyes
Dark Nakhti
Jason McDorne
Jaden Masters
Lux Liddane
Patrick LaMonte
Rachel Kuva
Jordan Gray
Lisa Field
Antoine Duvall
Martin Crane
Jason Brant
Isaac Arkwright
Avery Abbott
Narrator
21 posters

Day 1: Introduction

Patrick LaMonte
    Patrick LaMonte

SHSL : UX Designer

Day 1: Introduction - Page 20 Empty Re: Day 1: Introduction

Post by Patrick LaMonte Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Patrick tensed up as he watched the video.

"No..." he muttered.

Listening to the conversations, he became more and more horrified. "No! J-j-jordan's right, Ariel! We're stronger together. As long as we have each other, we're not going to fall for these... t-t-tricks! We can live here forever and be safe!"
    Martin Crane
    Martin Crane

SHSL : Boy Scout

Post by Martin Crane Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:20 pm

Martin barely paid attention to the video, he was so furious.

"I agree with Jaden, this isn't real." Martin growled, "This is clearly fake, clearly..." He began muttering, "If you think we would kill over this. You're wrong...But...how did you know this?"

He stood up as well.
    Ariel Sullivan
    Ariel Sullivan

SHSL : Dungeon Master

Post by Ariel Sullivan Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:21 pm

"Fake? If this was fake, we wouldn't have a dead body on our hands," Ariel huffed. "None of us are going to have the budget or motive for something as crazy as this to do it just as some prank, right?"
    Miranda Tawfeek
    Miranda Tawfeek

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:23 pm

"If this is real, I can safely say society is in turmoil outside. If not, then I am curious to what is keeping us inside. For now, the only way the bear can murder anyone is through his own hands. Granted, from reactions, I give none of you my trust in that matter." Miranda petted the top of her bear head, "But I do hope it's real..."
    Jordan Gray
    Jordan Gray

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:27 pm

Jordan's full attention was on Ariel now.

"Hypnotism is not manipulation." She said with an air of restraint, "I only work with people, and that's why I believe that as long as we all want to live, we can survive here. No one here has to kill. It is only an option for the...weak."

She closed her eyes for a few seconds, "I can show you."
    Monobear
    Monobear

SHSL : Despair

Post by Monobear Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:27 pm

"Alright, alright! With that, let me give you all a quick explanation of your watches before leaving you to your own devices. There are four applications, though I've only enabled two. That is, clock and map. One's a clock. The other's a map." He folds his hands behind his back.

"Now that that's done, it's time for good little children to go off to bed! Or off to murder. Who am I to judge?" With that the bear hopped down and left the dining room, Lance's head the only thing left of their encounter.
    Claire Vilosi
    Claire Vilosi

SHSL : Model

Post by Claire Vilosi Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:34 pm

Claire raised a hand to examine her nails. "So... no dinner?" she said slyly. "What a let down."
    Ariel Sullivan
    Ariel Sullivan

Post by Ariel Sullivan Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:36 pm

"Jordan, I'm not interested. You'll believe me when we wake up to an actual, for real, murder tomorrow."

Ariel huffed. "Remember, my suggestion's still going to be out in the open for everyone if you want to talk about it as a group. And, if not?"

"Avery, you wanna come with me to our rooms and then head to the den? If we're together we'll be OK - I'm sure of it."
    Miranda Tawfeek
    Miranda Tawfeek

SHSL : ???

Post by Miranda Tawfeek Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:36 pm

"That was anticlimactic," Miranda observed, putting her belongings on the table, monohead protecting on the top. She leaned forwards, trying to get a look at Lance. "What came first, the knife or the saw on you..."

But she made no move to do anything else- going back to her seat and making for the hallway.
    Dark Nakhti
    Dark Nakhti

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Dark eased back into consciousness and hoisted himself upright. "Urgh..." he grumbled. As he regained his bearings he only seemed more confused. "I no understand. This is test? This is right? I..." he grasped the edge of the table.

"Father... What happening...?"
    Antoine Duvall
    Antoine Duvall

SHSL : Comedian

Post by Antoine Duvall Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Antoine stood up, shoving his hands into his pockets.  Head down, he made his way to Dark and held out a hand.

"You okay?  C'mon, on body's enough."

Last edited by Antoine Duvall on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Martin Crane
    Martin Crane

SHSL : Boy Scout

Post by Martin Crane Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Martin stood there, unsure of what to do, for a few minutes. He stared at the severed head that was left behind.
    "I'm not hungry." He said in response to Claire, before walking away, glancing at Jaden before walking into the hallway.
    Avery Abbott
    Avery Abbott

SHSL : Tailor

Post by Avery Abbott Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:38 pm

"You can't just drop suicidal shit on me and then invite me to play DnD, the fuck!" Avery was pretty loud- having to yell across the room did that. He got up, dusting his jacket with a feral swat at his legs and stalking over to Ariel.

"So what if someone dies- its gonna be one of these stupid fuckers, not me or you!"
    Rachel Kuva
    Rachel Kuva

SHSL : Color Commentator

Post by Rachel Kuva Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:40 pm

Rachel stood up and headed out of the Banquet Hall. Her arms were held in her hands, breathing unsteady. She was stunned to silence, for possibly the first time in her short life.
    Jason McDorne
    Jason McDorne

SHSL : Jeweler

Post by Jason McDorne Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:42 pm

Jason almost fell down when he silently got up. "I'm. Room. Yes."

He practically staggered out, touching and wiping at his face and cornrows in a vain attempt to comfort himself.
    Cobalt
    Cobalt

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:42 pm

With a sigh Cobalt picked up his mask and put it back on, mumbling to himself. "Now's not the time for this. People need you." He took a few breaths before standing on his chair.

"I will volunteer to stand watch tonight, just... Just in case. If anyone would like to accompany me, I would appreciate it."
    Jaden Masters
    Jaden Masters

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:42 pm

Jaden had calmed down enough and his attention turned to Ariel. He had been listening to her for long enough. He walked up to her and pointed right at her face. "Listen, bitch. Keep your dumb ideas to yourself. No one's killing anyone, so get the fuck used to it. Got it?" He turned away.

"Whatever. You're fucking crazy, guess we all have to get used to that too." He made his way out, following Martin.
    Ariel Sullivan
    Ariel Sullivan

Post by Ariel Sullivan Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:43 pm

"I never said I wanted to play D&D, Avery," Ariel said. "If you want to make this out alive, then you need me to do it." She leaned in and whispered in his ear. "I have a plan to survive if no one wants to go with my initial idea."

"And my idea wasn't dumb, Jaden. I've wrote enough horrible situations to know how to get out of one, and the smartest thing to do here is play by the rules."

Last edited by Ariel Sullivan on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jordan Gray
    Jordan Gray

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:43 pm

Jordan sighed.

"Listen. If anyone feels like they have to resort to anything drastic, talk to me. It doesn't have to be this way."

She walked to Cobalt's side, "I'll be with the boy in blue."
    Lisa Field
    Lisa Field

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:44 pm

Lisa moved herself over to her wheelchair, glancing back at the watch.

"Does anyone... want to stick together tonight? I'm not so sure I want to be alone."
    Lux Liddane
    Lux Liddane

SHSL : Rock Star

Post by Lux Liddane Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:45 pm

Lux sniffled, wiping their eye.

"I am gonna leave. But I'm sure as hell not killing anyone." They took notice of Cobalt's offer and jogged over to the blue boy and Jordan.

"Can I stay with you guys? I've...got a box of snacks in my room that we can share while we keep watch," they offered. "And we gotta stick together right now."
    Avery Abbott
    Avery Abbott

SHSL : Tailor

Post by Avery Abbott Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:46 pm

Avery gave a frustrated huff, "Fine. Go to your room. I'll follow you. Not like I have anything better to even do. Maybe get stabbed, shot, or strangled."
    Patrick LaMonte
    Patrick LaMonte

SHSL : UX Designer

Post by Patrick LaMonte Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:46 pm

"W-w-what apps could we possibly have disabled?"

Patrick checked the time on his watch. "O-oh... It's past my bedtime."

He sighed and suspiciously glanced at everyone around him. "N-n-no one seems to want to murder anyone in cold blood, we should be OK!"

His hands started shaking.
    Dark Nakhti
    Dark Nakhti

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:46 pm

Dark grabbed Antoine's hand and stood up. "...Yes. Let's go," he mumbled, rubbing his head with the other hand. "I need sleep."
    Jason Brant
    Jason Brant

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:46 pm

Jason rose after a moment and walked around the table.

"Hey," he said as he put a hand on Judas shoulder, "let's get out of here. You still owe me a game of darts."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:44 am