Upupupu... welcome back!

Chapter 2: (Ab)Normal Days

Re: Chapter 2: (Ab)Normal Days

Post by Jason McDorne on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:04 pm

"I mean, I'd love to!" Jason squeaked, adjusting the clothes in his arms. "B-but I honestly told someone I'd meet them and I'm trying to find them...."

He gave a nervous giggle, looking away.

Last edited by Jason McDorne on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Martin Crane on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:05 pm

Martin took a great gulp of vitamin water.
    "Well, if you guys can drop me off at the fitness center, I'd appreciate it. I'm getting antsy locked up in here...Then I'll rejoin you at dinner."

Martin seemed genuinely horrified at the thought of messing up the order of the shelf. "I don't know about tha-"
    Jason took the balls.
    "Y-you could've taken the last few at least..." he muttered under his breath, trying not to look at the gap in the display.

Post by Miranda Tawfeek on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:06 pm

"No interest? What, are they about talking animals?" Miranda said.

"I don't think you can set the bar lower. I've never read anything past historical and educational books."
    Jaden Masters

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Seeming almost offended, Jaden hopped off the treadmill to address Aris. "Now hold on, acting is a pretty serious job! You've gotta have all your shit together to be someone you're not on TV and not let it get to you!" He went to turn off the treadmill and stared down at his feet. "We're not all bipolar psychos or some shit..."
    Lisa Field

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:07 pm

Lisa looked to Jason.

"I'm fine with that, what about you?"

Post by Claire Vilosi on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Claire shook her head. "Only a little. I mean, I know it's a little weird, but pink mascara is sort of my thing." She paused. "I never really learned how to use a lot of the more fancy stuff. It's a little foreign to me."
    Joshua Lee

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Joshua Lee on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Josh let his head drop to the desk. Nothing had loaded.

"I don't care if there even IS internet because this would NOT coun-" he looked up, realizing he could've just checked the bars on the navigation bar.

"Nothing."

He proceeded to drop his head to the desk again.
    Aris Hanno

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Aris bristled.

"I have DID, you piece of shit," She hissed, "Christ, I swear you're saying that just to spite me!"

Aris shifted on her feet, but decided to stand her ground anyways, grinding her teeth together. "You have some problem with me or something?"
    Jason Brant

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:11 pm

He snickered at Martin's reaction. "There's still an entire other set on that table. No one's gonna miss these. And sounds good, Martin." He turned to Lisa, "Where do you wanna head to next?"
    Lisa Field

Post by Lisa Field on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Lisa shrugged.

"Whatever you want, I don't really care." She moved toward the door.

"We can always figure that out once we split up, though."

Post by Caleb Canterbury on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Miranda's gaze was really starting to bother Caleb. He squirmed around in his non-restrictive spot. He'd sooner show his work to everyone in this mansion than look her in the eyes.

"Forgive me, Miss Tawfeek but I really do not think my works are worth sharing," he said to the grass. "I cannot understand why you would be so adamant about reading them."

Last edited by Caleb Canterbury on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jaden Masters

Post by Jaden Masters on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:15 pm

Jaden blinked, blindsided by the aggression. "Th- that's different though! I think..." He shuffled his feet and avoided eye contact with Aris. "Okay, okay. That was fucked up. Sorry."
    Jordan Gray

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:16 pm

"Mascara is pretty fancy to me," Jordan confessed.
    I used to have a whole kit of makeup stuff, but I don't know where it went! Not that I could find it now, I mean" Jordan rambled, "Maybe I'll get back into it someday...but a makeover now would be pretty sweet."

Post by Martin Crane on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:22 pm

"For now, the treadmill room." Martin looked both anxious and excited. He chugged another bit of green, and then decided to save it for after a good workout.

Entering the hallway, Martin added a late comeback to Jason's pun. "I could..."scout" you guys out when I'm done." He looked at Jason after the joke, with a half-smile half-stare.
    Martin wasn't the best comedian.

Last edited by Martin Crane on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Claire Vilosi on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:22 pm

"Well, it seems like we'll have plenty of time to sit around and make a beauty guru out of you," Claire said, slightly defeated. "Honestly I feel like it's strange that we're so... normal about being held in here." She finished the last nail and capped the nail polish, setting her hands down to let the paint dry before finishing.

"I feel like we should be... trying to escape? Or something? Oh, ignore me. What am I saying."

Last edited by Claire Vilosi on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Jason McDorne on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Jason could feel his anxiety rising as Aris and Jaden started talking to each other. He bit his lip, his eyes darting between them.

"N-ni-nice talking to you t-two, but I gott-a put my clothes back!" he stammered, giving the smallest of waves before he tried to calmly speedwalk out of the room, taking a few breaths when he was finally out.

Where to now? He walked down the hallway, just standing there for a few seconds.

Post by Ruby Nylund on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Ruby looked solemn as she striped Jordan's nails in green.

"Yeah," she said simply, recalling the photo of her family. "That black and white björn pisses me off."
    Joshua Lee

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Joshua Lee on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Scratching his head, he closed the browser and shifted his attention to the open folder.

"Empty. Not surprised."

He got up and began to mindlessly look through the shelved games.
    Aris Hanno

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:40 pm

"It is different," Aris said, pinching between her eyes. "I don't like being called some sort of freak that could snap and kill anyone. If anything, I think I'm the most rational one of us here." She scoffed, falling silent for a few seconds.

"Alright, I was only being a dick to you because you were pushing my buttons. How about we just wipe that slate?" She shrugged, and then moved to hold her hand out. "Deal?"
    Jason Brant

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Jason walked out to the hallway, close behind Martin. He grinned at the equally horrific pun. "I'm impressed with your abilities. Maybe I'll have to take you on as my...pundawan."
    Lisa Field

Post by Lisa Field on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Lisa rolled past the boys.

Last edited by Lisa Field on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jordan Gray

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:42 pm

Jordan looked uncomfortable.
    "Might as well enjoy this while we can," She sighed, "I'm sure..." She trailed off, looking into a corner of the room.

"The bear's..." she cut off again, mumbling.
    Jaden Masters

Post by Jaden Masters on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:44 pm

Looking down at Aris' hand, Jaden was hesitant to shake it. But he got over it quickly and grasped the intimidating student's hand. "Yeah, deal..." he said. There was a genuine tone in his voice.

As he shook her hand, Jaden looked out the door Jason ran out of. "Wonder what his deal is."

Post by Martin Crane on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:45 pm

Martin quite literally groaned at Jason's remark, a groan that would impress a grizzly bear.

"Here." Martin fished around in his pocket, pulling out something invisible, "It's your badge for making awful puns. You earned it." He "placed" it on Jason as they turned the corner.

Last edited by Martin Crane on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Miranda Tawfeek on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:45 pm

Miranda blinked at Caleb.

"You are a writer, and you are here because of it. I assume that there had to have been evidence to back your claim up to go here." She tilted her head. "The reason I ask is complicated."

Miranda's whole body became less tense. "To put it short, I really do not... know, er... how to be me? I've always played the part of actor for as long as I could remember."

Last edited by Miranda Tawfeek on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:50 am