Upupupu... welcome back!

Day 2: (Ab)normal days

Re: Day 2: (Ab)normal days

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:27 pm

Martin nodded, speed walking to his room. He fumbled at the door nob before remembering and scanning his bracelet. Once inside, he tossed the towel onto the towel rack and the monobear brand monospeedo over the shower railing to dry.

He rushed back to Lisa. "Ok, Ok...breakfast time?"

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Dark finished scooping the last bits of his gelatin snack and placed the cup down at his side. He noticed Miranda looking at him and clenched his fists nervously.

"Ah... Need a thing?" he asked.
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:29 pm

"Yup!"

She pressed the button for the elevator, and as it dinged she rolled in.

"Would you like to do the honor?"

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:29 pm

"Oh, no. I was just seeing if I could maybe eat two apples." She put the other one back. "I don't really have anywhere to put the other..."

She hopped off.

Post by Cobalt (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Cobalt turned to Jaden, slightly confused.

"Are all teenage girls so ravenous when it comes to food?"

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Jordan watched as Ruby and Aris almost simultaneously found the coffee, "Excellent, I'd take any kind of coffee right now, seriously," Jordan yawned, as if to prove her point.

"Then all I need is..." She began opening cupboards again, "Muffins....muffins..."
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Jason grabbed his water while successfully avoiding conversation and returned to his seat from dinner of the previous night. He looked around the room again, not seeing Lisa or Martin. He frowned, not in the mood to interact with new people right now.

"I'll...just wait, I guess." he mumbled to himself.

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:34 pm

Jaden chuckled. "Well, I dunno. The last group of people I hung out with, most a the girls were real timid and dainty. Except for one, but she was a hell of a girl."

He shook his head. "But I guess that doesn't really answer your question! I'd say no, everyone's a li'l different."

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:35 pm

Aris gave a glare to Ruby, quickly rushing over to the coffeemaker before realizing she had beans. "Fuck." She sighed, going back to her coounter full of meat and bread. "Jordan, can I have that knife?"

Post by Ruby Nylund (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:35 pm

Ruby felt kind of silly not eating her cereal back in the dining hall but she ultimately decided it could wait. Setting Jordan's coffee on the table next to her milk, Ruby hopped up on a chair and sang a little under her breath as she watched Aris and Jordan make breakfast.

Post by Claire Vilosi (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:36 pm

Claire left the elevator with Jason, and had to stop for a moment to check her bracelet for directions.

"Right, so the dining room is down... that way." She began walking with purpose down the hallway, expecting Jason to follow her.

Post by Caleb Canterbury (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:37 pm

Caleb looked over at Jason.

"I assume you do not wish to partake in conversation right now," he said, although it felt obvious if Jason's face was any indication.

Post by Cobalt (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:37 pm

Cobalt thought about that for a moment.

"Well then, shall we head in as well?"

Post by Jordan Gray (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:40 pm

Jordan nodded, taking a moment from her muffin search to hand Aris the knife, "Sure, careful,"

"Thanks," She grabbed the coffee Ruby had placed down, letting it warm her hands while she searched.

"Aha," She took out a plastic tray of poppy seed muffins, "Close enough." She placed them on the counter, now moving to the fridge for coffee cream.

Post by Jason McDorne (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Jason was more than happy to follow, if he only needed to first job back to figure out Claire's gait.

"Wait... there's a map on the wristwatch thing?"

Post by Dark Nakhti (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Dark stared blankly at Miranda, but didn't say anything. He resolved to just sit around in the kitchen, not particularly wanting to be in the Dining Room.

Post by Miranda Tawfeek (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:42 pm

"You know what? I'm gonna go to that tea room..." Miranda said, putting her fist under her chin and adopting a thinking pose. "If this really is a mansion, then they probably have some really rare tea! Want to come?" She looked over to Dark.

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:42 pm

Jaden stepped into the Dining Room. He was hungry, but suddenly he didn't feel much as though he could eat a meal.

"Um, I'm just gonna lay low for a bit I think," he said, then took a seat at the table. He was clearly uncomfortable being in the room.
    Jason Brant (Beta)

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:43 pm

He looked across at Caleb tiredly. "My head feels like it could explode right now. No, I don't."

He went back to taking sips of his water and watching the door.

Post by Cobalt (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Cobalt furrowed his brow at Jaden's sudden change.

"Are you feeling okay? Would you at least like some toast or a glass of water?"

Post by Martin Crane (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:44 pm

Martin followed Lisa into the elevator, quickly turning to be in front of the buttons.

"Of course," he said, a little too excited about pressing the down button. The elevator began to move, and it wasn't long before it dinged.

"Knowing some of those people," Martin said, "I'd be surprised if there's breakfast left."

Post by Aris Hanno (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Aris grabbed the knife, using it to finally spread the somewhat soft butter onto the bread. Putting that aside, she started to make herself a huge meat sandwich, already drooling a bit at the thought of it. She finished quickly, taking one hand to shove it into her mouth, and the other to gather the used food and stuff it back into the fridge.
    Lisa Field (Beta)

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Lisa chuckled a bit when the doors opened.

"How'd you like to take point?"
    Rachel Kuva (Beta)

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Rachel looked around the kitchen with glee, ending up with a plate of 3 blueberry muffins and a glass of milk. "Fooooooood." she said, pleased about this entire situation.

She sat down in the middle of the table and began shoving muffiny goodness down her throat with glee.

Post by Jaden Masters (Beta) on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:47 pm

Jaden seemed grateful for Cobalt's offer. "Thanks, but I don't think I can eat. Ya don't think it's unnerving?" He asked.

"Being here after... yaknow, Antoine..." His voice trailed off, and he stared down at the table in front of him.

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:39 am