Upupupu... welcome back!

Day 1: Introductions

Re: Day 1: Introductions

Post by Narrator on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:14 pm

The Sitting Room:

Post by Antoine Duvall on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Antoine gave a slight smile to Miranda, then looked back to the window.

"That's true, though wouldn't drapes, blinds, or shades be plenty? This seems drastic. And ugly."

He tilted his head back slightly to look to Dakota.
    Cobalt

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Cobalt raised the hand that had pointed at dark high.

"Those coming to the Sun Room with me, let's gather and head out!" he exclaimed, smiling.
    Rachel Kuva

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:17 pm

She looked over at Jaden and jumped, not expecting him to be there.

"Whoa, don't sneak up on me, yo!' She looked at him critically for a few seconds, than frowned in concentration. "Fuzzhead? I'm thinking Fuzzhead."

She looked at Ruby and Minerva and smiled. "Yeah, you guys are right. Hm...I wanna go to the sun room! We're just gonna go to the dining hall tonight, anyway." she turned to Dark and Cobalt. "Alright, me, Superblue and Sherlock! Let's head out!"

Post by Caleb Canterbury on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:18 pm

Caleb cringed a bit at the unsightly way Jason was sat. He shook it off and regained his composure quickly. This man deserved a second chance.

"I would love some, thank you. Are you familiar with the process?" Caleb questioned before noticing the bolted window. That could wait until after tea time.
    Dark Nakhti

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:18 pm

Dark nodded. "Yes. Good plan," he said quickly. Turning to Cobalt, he added "Let's leave. To sun room." His voice was deadpan as always.

Post by Dakota Shepard on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:18 pm

"Umm, yeah I'm okay," she seemed confused by Miranda's question but she was more confused by the room itself now.

"Those are windows?" she asked, heading over to examine them herself. "Sure they're not safe's or somethin'?"
    Jaden Masters

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Jaden piped up at Cobalt and Dark. "H-hey, you two! Don't forget about me! I'm coming as well!"

He walked almost uncomfortable close to Cobalt, as if he was afraid of being left behind.
    Jason Brant

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Jason smiled and shook her hand, bending down slightly. "Jason Brant, nice to meet you, Lisa."

He stood back up straight and looked at Martin. "Eagle scout, right? That's pretty impressive, man. I tried, but...eh, never made it that far." he laughed. "Typical for me, really."

He looked at his companions. "Elevator, then?"
    Cobalt

Post by Cobalt on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Cobalt nodded.

"Alright then, I'll see you others later! We're off!"

He bolted out of the room and ran, cape fluttering behind him. He didn't go far, just enough to get out of the cluster of people.
    Aris Hanno

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Aris blinked.

"WAIT. HOLD YOUR FUCKIN HORSES." She screeched, watching everyone move out. She looked around, getting more angry the longer she stood. She read the blackboard. "Damnit..." She muttered.

"I'm Aris Hanno! Give me your names starting with shady over there!" She shouted again, pointed at Dark, her look much, much less sympathetic than before.
    Lisa Field

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:21 pm

She nodded and smiled at Jason and Martin.

"I hate to already be holding us back, but can someone else lead the way? Can't wheel and watch a watch at the same time, y'know?"

She rolled back and forth as she commented.

Post by Claire Vilosi on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:21 pm

As Claire entered the room, the first thing she noticed was the bolted wall. "How creepy..." she mused, then headed for the door to the next room. "I don't like it, there's no natural light in this school," she said while opening the door.

Post by Ruby Nylund on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:22 pm

Ruby stepped back a bit at Minerva's outburst.

"What the hell are you on about? Don't be yellin' at people just 'cause you're the law,"she retorted.

"And my name is Ruby, F.Y.I."
    Dark Nakhti

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:23 pm

Dark was about to head out behind Cobalt when he heard Minerva yell. He gasped in fear, then spun around at her. "Y-you scare me!" he said shakily. "My name is Dark ibn-Nakhti al-Aziz. Already telling you!"

Post by Martin Crane on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:24 pm

At the word "lead" Martin stepped forward. "We just have to follow the map, yes?" He turned to jason, "Never got that far? You were in the boy scouts?" he began, as he started to walk ahead.
    Jaden Masters

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Jaden raised an eyebrow at Aris Hanno. "Christ, what a nutjob," he muttered. "Nearly scared the poor guy to death..."

He walked up to the Super High School Level Cop. "Hey, I got news for you! This is a school! You don't run this joint!"

Post by Miranda Tawfeek on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:26 pm

"Curtains were probably... better." Miranda nodded, walking forwards to examine it. "Well, looks like we'd have to deal."
    Rachel Kuva

SHSL : Sports Broadcaster

Post by Rachel Kuva on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Rachel turned and looked at Ruby, giving her a grin. "Like the outfit. You're the DJ right? Alright, you're Dancing Queen."

She looked back at Aris and laughed. "You all got my intro, right? How could you have missed it? Rachel, Sports Broadcaster, yadayadayada."

She turned to Dark and sighed. "Don't worry Sherlock! The law won't hurt you unless you break it. So don't break the law."
    Aris Hanno

SHSL : Police Officer

Post by Aris Hanno on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:27 pm

"Oh for fuck's sake I'm trying to get my bearing after my fuckin double came in. First person to call me nuts, like you," She pointed at Jaden, "Gets a sneaker shoved up their ass so far it'll come outta their mouth. Like that image? Good, because I'm probably not going to do it. I paid for these sneakers."

She crossed her arms, huffing to herself. "And that's probably the longest name I heard. Bless whoever named you Dark." She walked forwards, still keeping her aloof attitude. "Eh, sorry about the yelling. Gets weird waking up somewhere you don't know. Don't remember shit about what happened."
    Cobalt

Post by Cobalt on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Cobalt stood in place, bouncing from foot to foot.

"I'm not a Superhero because of my speed. What's taking them?" He frowned for a second, then smiled again, running back into the room the others were in and leaning in, smiling.
    Jason Brant

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:29 pm

"Yeah, just follow the map, and we should be good!" he said simply, letting Martin take the lead.

He pulled one of the ends of his headband as he walked. "Uh...I think it was...third home...?" he frowned a bit, trying to remember, but shrugged. "Uh, yeah, I was in the boy scouts for a few years. It was pretty fun, actually! I still do some things with 'em sometimes, but not often, hehe."

Post by Jason McDorne on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:30 pm

"Yheah, though my mom mostly drank it. My brother loved coffee, so I usually made it for him before we worked." He stood up, examining the room. Cabinets. He walked over.

"Uhh... lemme see," he looked in, "Well, we got enough tea for a tea party circa 1776. But you want earl grey or something? I like the fruity mixes like pomegranate orange citrus."

Post by Antoine Duvall on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:30 pm

"Guess so." The thought clearly bothered him, but he shrugged.

"Is it worth sticking around here? I mean, there's water, weird windows, and some towels. Anything else to check out? Unless you two just wanna hang out here, away from the other freaks and not-so-much-freaks."

Post by Ruby Nylund on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Ruby huffed at the reply. This girl was not going to be fun to deal with.

"You can't do a thing 'bout amnesia but you can stow the 'tude, Aris,"she punctuated the last word heavily.

"Anyway, we're splittin' up to explore this place. We were thinkin' of headin' to the Sun Room or Dinin' Hall. Pick your poison."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:48 am