Upupupu... welcome back!

Day 2: (Ab)normal Days

Re: Day 2: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Patrick LaMonte on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:21 pm

"I'm not that hungry..." He pondered the apple in his hand, and then looked to his right. "It's really... fine..."

Patrick was, obviously, not fine.
    Lux Liddane

SHSL : Rock Star

Post by Lux Liddane on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:25 pm

"Ah!" Lux ran over to Claire. "Sorry! That was my bad!" they apologized, taking back their spatula.

"Miranda caught me off guard there. But! We've got a spicy omelette coming so you can have some if you want!"
    Ariel Sullivan

SHSL : Dungeon Master

Post by Ariel Sullivan on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:26 pm

"Can we try to hold off on eating until we're completely certain everyone's here?" Ariel cradled her elbows in her arms. "Surely... surely we're fine, right?"

Post by Judas Riley on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:27 pm

A dark look encroached upon his face as Jaden asks Judas about the tool in question.

"Jason. The blonde one."

He looked around the kitchen briefly to try and find him, but ... quickly started frowning.

"Where is he, anyway?"
    Isaac Arkwright

SHSL : Airbrush Artist

Post by Isaac Arkwright on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:28 pm

Isaac was relieved Claire still seemed friendly. At least from what he saw. The smell of the kitchen hit him as soon as he walked in, and made his stomach rumble.

He immeadiately got to work on making coffee, throwing a K cup into the Keurig. Technology was amazing.
    As soon as he turned around he noticed something different; Jake had removed his jacket. Isaac spun back around, busying himself with tapping his mug.

Post by Avery Abbott on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:28 pm

Avery rubbed his wrist, "I just want some coffee. I can smell it, so there's a pot here... God, if they have a keurig and some Monster..." A smile finally cracked on his face.

"I'm a bit excited to finally do something. Maybe just take my mind off of everything," He shrugged, abandoning Ariel to go find the keurig.

Post by Claire Vilosi on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:29 pm

Claire cooled down seeing that it was just Lux. "My bad, I should have realized it wasn't on purpose," she shuffled her feet a bit. "Still, you have a pretty impressive throwing arm! Any way I can help?" She leaned over Lux to see the omelette they were making.

Post by Antoine Duvall on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:29 pm

Antoine hesitated outside the kitchen at the many sounds coming from the room. With a sigh he put on his professional half-smile and entered the room, holding the door for Dark.

Post by Jason McDorne on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:31 pm

"Oh, I think all we need is the spices, but Miranda has those already... I think we'll have enough, so if you want some I'm sure we can get you some. I just don't know where the plates are..."

In the interim, it looked like before Jason spoke to Claire, he cut a few slices of bread for everyone. With that done, he took a step and reached out to Miranda, trying to hand her her knife back.

Post by Jacob Reyes on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Jake smiled to himself as he overheard sweet karma coming for Claire. Mere moments after, his tea began to steep and he took in the pleasant, pungent aroma of chai. It was the most relaxed he felt in quite a while.

As he poured his drink, he became very aware of Avery's boisterous presence heading towards the Keurig. He scribbled a quick note and passed it to Isaac.

"Avery's behind you."

Post by Miranda Tawfeek on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:33 pm

Miranda took her knife back, then used it to point to a cabinet, "They're over there. Silverware's under the counter over there too." She seemed to have jumped onto the counter for an impromptu seat.
    Dark Nakhti

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:35 pm

Dark stepped into the kitchen and froze seeing so many people in a small space. "Don't like this." His face contorted into a grimace.
    Lux Liddane

SHSL : Rock Star

Post by Lux Liddane on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:35 pm

Lux's smiled returned to their face as they scooped their massive omelet out of the frying pan and plopped it on a large plate.

"I think we're good! All we need now are plates, forks, and empty stomachs!" They noticed a few of the other students making drinks.

"Oh yeah, and drinks! I'm feeling OJ!"
    Jason Brant

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Jason walked nonchalantly into the kitchen with a space brownie in his mouth. He was unsurprised by the clutter and leaned against a counter, waiting for the bear to do, well, Something.
    Martin Crane

SHSL : Boy Scout

Post by Martin Crane on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:37 pm

"Oh, Jason." Martin said, "He doesn't seem that pushy, so how'd you let that happen?" He looked over Judas, he didn't seem like the type to get commanded around.

And speak of the devil, there he is. That absolute Tool.

Last edited by Martin Crane on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cobalt

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:38 pm

At the sight of the commotion Cobalt began to look around for some sort of vantage point.

"I'm gonna try and get up somewhere to better get a headcount." Without waiting he took off, cape billowing behind him.
    Ariel Sullivan

Post by Ariel Sullivan on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Ariel noticed Cobalt getting to a better vantage point - they must have had the same idea.

"I think we're just missing Claire now. Did you see her last night?"

Post by Claire Vilosi on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:40 pm

Claire made her way to a corner of the prep counter that had stacks of plates. "These will do. I hope not everyone is eating, though. Eighteen messy, annoying, teenagers makes a lot of dirty dishes."
    Lisa Field

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Lisa awkwardly worked her way into the space.

"I'd offer to help with food, Judas, but things seem a bit... uh..."
    Ariel Sullivan

Post by Ariel Sullivan on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:41 pm

"Well, never mind." Ariel let a sigh of relief as she heard Claire complain about the students. "We're all safe. We can do this."

Ariel clapped her hands together and joined Avery at the coffee machine.

Post by Judas Riley on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:42 pm

Judas spotted the Tool and relaxed Immediately. Whew.

"He beat me in darts, and I promised the winner a sandwich. I was kind of surprised when he actually took me up on it, though."

He nodded down to Lisa and smirked.

"S'all good, no worries. Anything specific you want?"

Post by Avery Abbott on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:43 pm

With Issac at the keurig, Avery just decided to see what he could prepare. "Hey, where's the k-cups?" he asked at the other guy, though after a few seconds of silence, Avery looked a bit sour and started to look through cupboards.

He darted off to the fridge. There was a moment of cackling from him as he pulled an energy drink out, running back to the machine and getting two cups. The moment it was free, he was starting to make something terrifying.
    Isaac Arkwright

SHSL : Airbrush Artist

Post by Isaac Arkwright on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:49 pm

Isaac slowly turned around again as his coffee finished and he removed the mug. He read the message from Jake, looking confused.
    "What." He signed, turning around his other side and seeing Avery. Oh.
    Oh no
    He watched in horror as Avery preformed a goddamn science experiment in the keurig. He scrawled on a piece of paper, "Don't do it. You'll fucking die."
    Monobear

SHSL : Despair

Post by Monobear on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:57 pm

Monobear threw the doors open and strolled in.

"Good MORNING everyone!  I don't mean to bother you all so early, I'm sure you're very busy.  But!  There are some ground rules I need to lay down.  I didn't think any of you would be stupid enough to need them, but here we are!"  He hopped onto the island in the center.

"One!  Intentionally sleeping outside a bedroom is forbidden.  Super High School Level forbidden.  Don't do it ever again.  Two!  Feel free to explore.  Some of you already did, and that's good!  Have fun with that.  Three!  Violence against me is forbidden.  I'm a delicate little bear, after all!  On that note, don't do anything to mess with your watches.  They're there to help!  Four!  I can make more rules whenever I need."  He huffed and folded his arms over his bear chest.  "There.  The only other thing I gotta say is oh my gosh, get killing!  All this waiting around is booooringggg."  The bear bowed.

"With that, have fun!"  He jumped into the sink and vanished.

Post by Jacob Reyes on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:35 am

After considering the bear's address, Jake sipped his tea while trying to decide if it'd be more worthwhile to explore the mansion at greater length or watch Avery effectively poison himself. He wondered what would happen if someone died from cardiac arrest. Probably not much, if getting decapitated only meant you ended up with your head on a platter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:44 pm