Re: Day 1: Introduction

Post by Cobalt on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:03 pm

"I agree, we should explore!"

Last edited by Cobalt on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Martin Crane

SHSL : Boy Scout

Post by Martin Crane on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Martin looked furious the second he saw Avery walk back up.

He marched up and grabbed the chalkboard eraser with a huff.
    "The...phallus. Goes."
    He started erasing the dick, glaring at Avery as he did so.

Post by Miranda Tawfeek on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:04 pm

"Exploration!" Miranda sang, starting to wave people over. "Come over here~ We can go together in a field trip!"

Post by Patrick LaMonte on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:04 pm

"Sounds like a plan, Cobalt. Anyone else?"

Post by Jacob Reyes on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Jake shook his head at the sophomoric interaction taking place between Avery and Ariel.

"Have some fucking class," he muttered under his breath before strolling over to Patrick and Cobalt. "Ready when you are."

Last edited by Jacob Reyes on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jason Brant

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Jason looks a bit ... distressed, to say the least. Everyone talking at once doesn't exactly help, but he manages to pick apart the voices of the crowd. He turns to Patrick and shoots him a sharp thumbs up with a tiny grin.

"Count me in!"

Post by Claire Vilosi on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Claire rolled her eyes at the shenanigans happening at the front of the room.

"Patrick, I for one would be glad to come along." She gestured towards the chalkboard. "This is all a bit too much for me, so I'd like to look around"

Post by Avery Abbott on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:06 pm

"The fuck! Lemme have diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!" Avery went full on banshee at that moment, launching where Martin was erasing to fill in as the poor boy was erasing.

"It stays fuck you! Stop limiting my freedom of speech!"
    Ariel Sullivan

SHSL : Dungeon Master

Post by Ariel Sullivan on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:06 pm

"Avery, you thinking of going anywhere?" Ariel started. "I was just gonna dick around alone at the library but you're free to join me."
    Lisa Field

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:06 pm

"Might as well!" Lisa rolls over to the growing crowd. "Hope you got room for one more."

Post by Jason McDorne on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Jason only covered his ears as the relative silence suddenly turned into a cacophony of noise. "Ugh, can't deal with this..." He muttered, getting up from his seat.

With everyone talking at once, he quickly slunk out the door, taking in the hall. Well, it was bigger than he expected!
    Lux Liddane

SHSL : Rock Star

Post by Lux Liddane on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Lux's head swished around at all the activity, taking in the hubbub around them. It took a solid minute before they even checked their watch, only for their eyes to grow wide at the sight of a music room.

"If anyone hears a Zeppelin solo, you know who it is!" Lux called out before dashing out the room at full speed, nearly plowing down McDorne on their way.

Post by Antoine Duvall on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:11 pm

"I'm out. Gonna do my own thing." He walked towards the door, hands stuffed in his pockets. "Anyone who knows how to behave like an adult is welcome to tag along, though." After half a second he shrugged dismissively before walking out, leaning against the wall to wait and see.
    Jordan Gray

SHSL : Hypnotist

Post by Jordan Gray on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Jordan walked towards Cobalt.
    "It seems wise to explore. As Jaden stated, things seem a bit fishy around here." She adjusted her glasses as she looked at the others who started gathering. "I'm...used to passing out at times, but I definitely did not purchase this watch."
    They had their own, after all.

Post by Judas Riley on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:12 pm

He gave the exploration group forming one steady look, then huffed a loud, dramatic sigh. He stood up and heelied his way towards the group. He stared at the board, then at Avery, then at the board again. He sighed loudly, again.

"Anybody else already got a headache? Because ... holy shit."

Last edited by Judas Riley on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Miranda Tawfeek on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Miranda stomped a boot on the floor, puffing up her cheeks before turning that into an extended sigh. "That's waaaaay too many people! Besides! What about this weird watch? I know there's a bunch of shiny things, but we gotta look at the weird stuff on us! What if we're in like, a game and these are bombs!"
    Jaden Masters

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Post by Jaden Masters on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Jaden grew increasingly frustrated with Avery and Martin's antics. "Can y'all just chill out?" He stepped over to get between them.

"Aves, my dude, if you wanna draw a dick, be chill about it. No one wants to hear you screamin' about it." He turned to the other kid.

"And Marty, get a fuckin' sense of humor already. Is this really the most important thing to be worrying about?"

Post by Patrick LaMonte on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Patrick furrowed his brow a bit. "Judas, we can always head to the banquet hall first if you want to get something to eat for that headache."

Patrick then noticed how many of the other students wanted to go along with his exploration team. "Actually... do you guys think it might be a better idea to split this group in half? One of us can go to the dining hall first, the other... can decide later, I guess. I volunteer to lead a group."

"We could really cover more ground though - and make sure no one gets lost."
    Rachel Kuva

SHSL : Color Commentator

Post by Rachel Kuva on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:16 pm

Rachel went wide-eyed as Lux ran out of the room, stumbling to get out of her seat and jump a desk or three to get to the door. They charged off, running in hot pursuit as they yelled after the rockstar ahead of them.

"WAIT FOR ME LUX, WAIT FOR ME LUX, WAIT FOR ME LUX!!"
    Dark Nakhti

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:16 pm

Dark was instantly overwhelmed by the other 18 voices chiming in all at once. He quickly decided to pick out someone and follow them. It just so happened to be Antoine.

"I come," he said gruffly. "This ok?" He asked earnestly, but given his stature, it didn't seem like there was much of an option to say no.

Post by Jason McDorne on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:17 pm

Jason made a weak noise as Lux ran into him, almost making him fly into the wall. Thankfully, hands help.

The garden sounded lovely, though, and he slowly started to move towards it. "At least this has a map..." He tried to tap on the icon of the garden, hoping maybe it'd give him an idea of what was there before he walked in.
    Isaac Arkwright

SHSL : Airbursh Artist

Post by Isaac Arkwright on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:17 pm

Isaac looked around the room with a bewildered expression. He sat at his desk, not really sure where to go. It was tempting to keep drawing on the blackboard, but it looked like a smackdown was about to form there.

It didn't help that he couldn't read anyone's lips anymore as chaos reigned. Isaac instead just flicked through his watch, examining the map.
    Interesting. This might not be so bad if all of these rooms were as intriguing as they sounded.
    Cobalt

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Cobalt nodded at the group before turning to Miranda.

"That is... concerning."  He pulled at the band, letting out a grunt.  Even after readjusting his grip, it wouldn't budge.  "But it does not seem to be keen on that idea."  After letting his hand drop he shrugged.  "I agree, but we should do what we can."

"On that note, I also volunteer to lead!"

Post by Claire Vilosi on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Claire stepped towards Patrick, having made her decision. "I'd like to stick with you if that's all right. No offense to Cobalt, but I'm not sure I trust a little kid to lead the rest of us."

She gave a quick shrug. "Sorry bout it, kiddo."

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:40 am