Upupupu... welcome back!

Day 1: Introduction

Jaden Masters

SHSL : Hip-Hop Dancer

Re: Day 1: Introduction

Post by Jaden Masters on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:15 pm

Jaden recoiled a bit at Ariel's defensiveness. "Alright, alright, sorry. Took it too far, I guess."

He bounced back and gave a smirk. "I don't have much time to watch anime anymore, but that's a classic." He cracked his knuckles quickly and got to work. His fingers struck the piano quickly but not effortlessly. Jaden was a little out of practice, but he was able to get the essence of the melody down.

Post by Jacob Reyes on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:17 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes at Patrick's antics before turning back to Judas. "So, skater boy. What's your story?"
    Isaac Arkwright

SHSL : Airbursh Artist

Post by Isaac Arkwright on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Isaac walked past Miranda on the way to the Butler's Quarters. He looked around; now this was kind of eerie. This was like a...bedroom? There was a dresser at least.

As he looked around, and just as he was about to explore deeper he spotted Miranda. Finally, a single person and not a huge crowd.
    Isaac grinned and pointed to the 8 ball in his hand, trying to ask if she wanted to play pool.

Post by Judas Riley on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:19 pm

Judas watched as Patrick went off naming all the flowers he laid eyes on, smiling at the scene.

"Flowers are kind of a drag, but at least they smell nice ... I was hoping for some crops or herbs or something. Oh well."

He scoffed at Jacob's comment. "I'm a guy. I have a skateboard. Can I make it anymore obvious?"

He peered over a planter and spots a patch of daisies. He picked one and put it in his hair behind his ear with a mild smirk on his face. "How do I look?"

Last edited by Judas Riley on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lisa Field

SHSL : Wheelchair Racer

Post by Lisa Field on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:20 pm

"Sure!" She leaned in toward Jason. "And I can't really reach the tables usually, but I'd be down to hang out while you play pool sometime!"

Post by Jason McDorne on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:22 pm

Jason froze when he heard the door open, almost elbow deep in looking for the end to a vigorous patch of some sort of flower.

"h! H-hi!" He squeaked, "Are you looking at the flowers here too? I barely know any of these..."

Post by Miranda Tawfeek on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Miranda tilted her head. "Pool ball? What? There's a whole room behind you, and you're pointing at ball?" She huffed, leaning to the side to get a full view of the room.

"No metal plates too, weird."

Post by Patrick LaMonte on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:24 pm

"You look great, Judas!" Patrick giggled. He wondered if there were enough flowers to make a flower crown, but since he hasn't explored the whole building he wasn't sure if there was a way to grow the flowers back. Better to just leave it.

When he heard Jason's voice, he was taken aback. "Jason! You're OK!" he squeaked. "Do you want to join us?"

Post by Narrator on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Last edited by Narrator on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Avery Abbott on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Avery tapped his fingers on his jacket, keeping with the beat. "So if you know that... but what d'ya usually play? I kinda like uh... screamo music, right?"
    Jason Brant

SHSL : Jack of All Trades

Post by Jason Brant on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:27 pm

Jason looked down at Lisa with a warm smile. "There's probably some other fun games in the billiards room, too ... maybe after we're done exploring, we can celebrate a day well spent with a game night in there! There's usually darts in places like that ... I could teach you all how to play, if you'd like!"

Post by Miranda Tawfeek on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:27 pm

"... That's a body." Miranda blinked.

"Color me surprised!" She put her hands to her hips for a second, then strolled over to the body, leaning down. "What's this?"

She lifted the strange bear head, "It's a cute bear... Why's it on whoever this is?"

Post by Jacob Reyes on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:27 pm

Jake chuckled a bit. "Handsome as hell."

He bent down to inspect some nearby roses. After determining that it was safe, he very carefully picked it with covered hands and pocketed it. "And yeah, you can. What competitions have you been in? Where do you practice?"
    Martin Crane

SHSL : Boy Scout

Post by Martin Crane on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:27 pm

Martin walked back and forth through the Salon, trying to find anything of note.
    "Plant. Fake." he muttered to himself.

Once Jaden started playing the Piano, he looked up. "Piano...clearly not fake." He seemed impressed, unaware of the anime reference.
    Dark Nakhti

SHSL : Assassin

Post by Dark Nakhti on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:28 pm

Dark put both his hands on Antoine's shoulders firmly but without malice. "Bigger. And warmer. You need better jacket, funny man. That do what? Nothing." He released his grip and patted Antoine on the head.

"Where go now? Nothing here."

Post by Narrator on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:28 pm

Ariel Sullivan

SHSL : Dungeon Master

Post by Ariel Sullivan on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:29 pm

"Not bad, not bad," Ariel said. "Anyway, scout there's gonna go crazy if we stay in here, I think. Wanna check out another room?"

"Another song can't hurt, though. I'm cool with whatever."

Post by Antoine Duvall on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:31 pm

"Dude, I'm from Florida. I'd die in a big ol' jacked like that. But noted." After swallowing back his nerves Antoine began to examine the map again.

"I dunno. Elevator? Maybe it goes up or something."

Post by Jason McDorne on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:31 pm

"I'm ok? What even happened? Don't tell me someone got hurt after I left or something.... right?" He looked a bit confused and afraid.

"I'm just... looking at flowers? They're nice? But I guess it would be nice to tag along... if that's ok?" He gave a sheepish smile, "I kinda ran off, so I guess that isn't the best... introduction."
    Rachel Kuva

SHSL : Color Commentator

Post by Rachel Kuva on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Rachel has stars in her eyes as she dashed over to the seat outside of the recording booth. "This is crazy! I never get to play with stuff like this ... I won't break it, I swear!"

Grinning as Lux goes into the booth, she watched as they tune up. When the thumbs up is given, Rachel all-but-mashes the RECORD button.

"TEAR IT UP, LUX!"

Post by Claire Vilosi on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Claire also chimed in to welcome Jason McDorne. "Oh boy, now it's really a boy's club in here! What's the matter, did you end up all on your own?" She feigned a pout.

"Don't worry, you're in good company with us. Everyone's pretty bad at basic communication it seems."
    Isaac Arkwright

SHSL : Airbursh Artist

Post by Isaac Arkwright on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:33 pm

Isaac frowned as Miranda ignored him. Rude.

What could possibly be more int-
    Isaac turned to where Miranda had moved and let out a strangled yell. he slapped his hands to his mouth, as his body instinctively backed away.

"Don't. Touch it." He said, his voice even shakier than usual.
    She touched it. Isaac dropped the 8 ball to the ground, at the moment the head did.
    What the Hell.

He would've ran out of the room if his legs let him. Isaac was trying not to puke.

Post by Miranda Tawfeek on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Miranda looked over when Isaac talked. She still had the bear head, and instinctively looked inside for a head, seeing as the body was decapitated.

"Well, who's going to go after us, the cops? We're locked in! The windows are bolted shut. So..." She stuck a hand in the stab wound, "I wonder how long ago this guy died... Maybe we're here with a murderer!"
    Cobalt

SHSL : Superhero

Post by Cobalt on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:36 pm

"Then off we go!"

With a spin that sent his cape fluttering behind him he exited the room.

Post by Judas Riley on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Judas nodded at the compliment and kept the flower in his hair. This was his life now. At Jake's further questioning, though, he sighed and cracked his knuckles, looking directly at Jake as he spoke.

"I actually got famous from shitty insta videos. People saw my skills and thought 'damn, this kid can shred,' and then they saw my look and thought 'damn this kid could shred me.' I ended up getting a metric fuckton of sponsors out of it all. I guess Hope's Peak wanted t' be one of them, too."

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:41 am